December ivf/fet for a Christmas miracle

Jillie- Congrats on being PUPO!! Hoping for the stickiest lil bean for you!

dovkav- Good luck on Monday! Fx for good news.

Gdane- 5dp5dt is definitely early! :hugs: Will you test again tomorrow? Fx!

Girl- Hard to tell in your pics as they are so faint. Can you tell if they are darkening? Hopefully that line will start getting darker tomorrow so we know!!!

CJ- good luck tomorrow!!

Cali- 5dp6dt sounds like a good day to test! I can't believe how fast your wait is going already!! You probably don't feel that way :haha: I hope you get a BFP when you test Sat. My wait for this FET is going incredibly slooooooowww. I am so ready to be PUPO. Can't wait to see how things look tomorrow!

AFM- Lining check is FINALLY here!! Fx everything is a go tomorrow for transfer next week! For once I would just like my body to cooperate... think that is too much to ask?!

my beta test came back today. 423. :xmas1: WHAT?!! I'm only 10dp5dt! WHAT!!!! And my progesterone came back high too: 92.1. Wait, isn't that too high?

The IVF RN said my levels are "good", and to stay in the same medication regimen i'm on right now (Prenatals, Aspirin, Estradiol, and Crinone suppository).

My husband and I are over the moon!!!!! :hugs: But I can't help but wonder... am I having :oneofeach: ?! We only transferred 1 perfect embryo! Holy @%#$! I would be shocked!

Cj - I hope your numbers go way up tomorrow!!!! Lots of baby dust and luck!

Gdane - I know it's really hard to wait but hang in there! Mine didn't show the faintest of results until 7dp5dt.

Jillie - Awwww! it's hard not to be emotional about this since your heart is on the line. Cry if you need to but just remember, there is light at the end of the tunnel!!! Technically, you are PUPO, so congrats!

mm - congrats on your numbers doubling (or even more than double!) I hope your upcoming test comes back even more amazing!

Jillie- Thanks for the hope!! :hugs: I love hearing stories like that. Keeps me positive!

Girl- I bet you tomorrow (friday), it will be completely out and your test will be dark or you will be snow white, and then Saturday for sure you could get your BFP!!! Fx'd!! :dance:

CJ: Prayers and fx'd for your beta tomorrow! I'm sure it will be great!! KUP!

Hate- It's going by okay..I'm just ready for my :bfp:!!!! I'm hoping and praying I get it. I'm just so so so ready!!! Trying like crazy to stay positive! I'll be thinking about you and crossing my fingers for a nice thick lining!!! Let us tomorrow how it goes!!!!

Meow- Wow!!!! :dance: That is crazy!! Sounds like you got some multiples on board!!! Congrats!!!

Snoz- Good luck tomorrow at your transfer! Thinking of you!

AFM- I'm feeling pretty good. Trying to stay positive...doing a lot better than my last FET. I think it has made my wait a little more bearable. Today I have been super emotional..the PIO is messing with me. I was in tears over a stupid miscommunication with a friend and I've been crying at Christmas movies like crazy. I also smelled wine and my hubby was in the other room and said he just poured a glass. All this could totally be pregnancy symptoms....YET it's PIO and Estrogen. :growl: It's so hard having that mess with your mind.

Holy shit! I peed this morning and it is there! A fat line!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh! I was so sick last night. Think I have the stomach flu! Threw up three times and have been having a lot the other way too. Sorry TMI! Ahhhhh I cannot believe it!

Here it is!!! https://s913.photobucket.com/user/k...Uploads/image_zps8a939c97.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Serenyx- I'm sorry!!! Yes it is about the plus ones. The digis are great. I use those for sure. It's the plus that I heard about!!! Sorry to freak you out...bad IVF buddy I am!! :hugs:
Well I went out and bought some FRER's just in case :blush: Now the FRER's have me worried as the line is lighter today than it was yesterday :dohh:

AFM- My 25 embabies are ALL still dividing and looking good. Some better than others though. I cannot wait until I'm pupo on Friday! Then on to the 2ww HELL!
Good luck today Snoz!

AFM: beta was 123 today!! More than doubled since Monday!! Nurse seemed super happy and confident that everything good! I honestly was so nervous! I repeat again on Christmas Eve, except my clinic isn't processing blood work that day so I have to go the hospital as early as I can that day! Craziness!
Great news mmbelle :happydance:

I am getting rather jealous of you ladies who have these lovely beta results - I asked this morning if my clinic do betas and they said they don't :nope:

serenyx- Glad to hear the bleeding has subsided. Definitely keep your feet up and take it easy until your OTD. It's almost here!! I am on a medicated cycle - but no lupron or anything, just estrace and aspirin. It is so mind boggling that there are so many different ways to accomplish the same thing :shrug: My lining check is after 10 days of estrace/aspirin combo. Hopefully FET will be 6 days later (would've been 5 but that lands on Christmas) Thanks for keeping your fx!
It really is odd how there are so many different protocols! Good luck for your lining check today - I hope it is looking good :hugs:

FET all done! 1 little blastocyst embryo in.
Congratulations on being PUPO - try and relax during the TWW (easier said than done!)

AFM- I did have my temp drop on the day 2dt3dpo, and had cramping few days after. My beta is on Monday and the first time I am not doing a home testing. I am so happy my 2ww is almost over!
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you Dovkav :hugs:

Yea bfn :cry: 5dp5dt
That is still super early! Give it a few days then test again. What was the sensitivity of the test you used?

my beta test came back today. 423. :xmas1: WHAT?!! I'm only 10dp5dt! WHAT!!!! And my progesterone came back high too: 92.1. Wait, isn't that too high?

The IVF RN said my levels are "good", and to stay in the same medication regimen i'm on right now (Prenatals, Aspirin, Estradiol, and Crinone suppository).

My husband and I are over the moon!!!!! :hugs: But I can't help but wonder... am I having :oneofeach: ?! We only transferred 1 perfect embryo! Holy @%#$! I would be shocked!
Holy cow that is a high beta :wacko: Huge congratulations!! :happydance:

Holy shit! I peed this morning and it is there! A fat line!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh! I was so sick last night. Think I have the stomach flu! Threw up three times and have been having a lot the other way too. Sorry TMI! Ahhhhh I cannot believe it!
Congratulations Girl :happydance: How many dpt are you now?

As for me, today was my OTD. However over here we just have to use the clinics own HcG Urine test so I called them with the results and had to go in and collect some more medication to see me through for the next couple of weeks. I have a viability scan booked for the 6th Jan to see if all is progressing as it should be but I would really be happier with a couple of betas - I did ask but my clinic don't do beta testing :dohh:

I was a little worried that my Clearblue Digital was still only showing 1-2. I really think I should be 2-3 by now which is a beta of >200. My FRER was also a little bit lighter this morning :dohh: I can only hope that the next two weeks pass quickly and we receive some good news :hugs:

One thing I did find out from my reading yesterday, was that those who are pregnant with boys tend to have lower HcG levels. It will be really interesting to see if this is actually true.

Congrats Meow and Girl!!!! Woohoo!!
AFM-- Im officially PUPO with twin blastocysts :)
Went great, RE said they are good quality, not sure how many of my baseball team would make it to freeze though. I hope my two MVPs are strong enough to snuggle in til September. Oh yay, here comes the 2ww worry. Just ate my pineapple slice and for lunch.... mac and cheese in a bread bowl from Panera. Yea, i know how to live lol!!

Mine's 12/26. Losing hope with every passing day. :( I'm such a Debbie downer, that's why I haven't posted much, sorry girls.

GDane.. it is def still early. Only 6 days right? Thats still very early, some ladies dont get their BFPs until at least day 6. Maybe tomorrow that faint little line will begin! My fingers are crossed so snugly for you!!

Hi Ladies!!

So much activity going on here! How exciting!

Meowmeow: that is the highest first beta I've heard of! I will be shocked if you don't have more than one in there! Congrats!!

Cjohnson: let us know how the second one goes! Praying for you! But you had such a great first number, honestly you shouldn't be too worried!

Gdane: it really is still early! Especially if if implanted late! The tww is awful, try to stay positive! :hugs:

Serenyx: I wonder if that is true about the lower hcg..? I would definitely be having a boy then cause my levels are barely making the cut! Lol I am sorry they don't do betas, but hopefully your lines get darker!! Praying for you!

Hate: good luck with lining check! I hope your body does cooperate for ya!! :)

Snoz: yay for PUPO! Now let the craziness begin :)

Cali: glad you're staying positive! The PIO really can mess with your emotions! It's normal :) are you going to do HPT's? Sorry if you already talked about it, I can't keep everything straight!

Hello to everyone else! Sorry I'm on my phone, and it's so hard to do personals. Hope everyone is feeling good!

AFM: just waiting waiting, for my 3rd beta on Christmas Eve! I hope I get the results back that day, otherwise it won't be until Thursday or Friday! I'll go insane! :)

Hi ladies, just waiting to poas. Not sure I have the courage, but I'll wait till the day after Xmas. Wish you luck. :dust:

S much going on!!

Yay for good betas and BFP!!

I would love to get a bfp 5dp5dt but I am far too chicken to test then!! I think I will wait in bliss till otd 27th.

GDane - chin up, it is early, ive gon mad googling when people get betas, people either get them super early, or like 10-11dpt

x

have you felt anything? hav sort of bubbly / know something is going on....
if that makes sense?

Also does anyone know if AF will turn up when she is meant to if it doesn't work, or will she be delayed? OTD is the same day AF is due normally?? Although aftr DR I was 2 days late... its official.... i'm going crazy... 3 days in....lol x

tcreasy-- mine came early even with my failed fresh cycle. 6 days after a 3 day transfer.

https://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

Hi ladies, I found this link... basically sets out what happens after transfer... so 9dpt is a good'un - that's boxing day for me... x

My beta came back as 227 it didn't double so...looks as if I'm losing this baby too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->