December ivf/fet for a Christmas miracle

Cj: I'm sorry Hun, but I don't think you're out yet! Are you going to do a 3rd on Sunday? Yeah what did your dr say?

Girl- Congrats!!!! :wohoo: So happy for you!!!

Serenyx- I don't know much about the digis and the scoring on them. I think it's still good with your line..even being a little lighter. I have read girls that have their line strength waver day to day because every test is a little different. I wish they could get you in before Jan 6!! Prayers and fx'd that it flies by for you!!

Gdane- Just sending :hugs:!!!!! I'm still holding out for your embies!

MM- First HPT tomorrow, but I am realizing it will probably be a BFN. I had a FET, and my doc said that they are notorious late implanters and that the early implanters FETs are more rare. So I won't count myself out at all. I'm just excited! So why do they need to do another beta?! You doubled beautifully!!

Doshima- Good luck to you on the 2ww!!!!! When's your Beta?

Tcreasey- Yes, I have been doing the same research too. I have a feeling if I get it...it will be late, cause that is how it works for me. Nothing comes easy and everything is long and drawn out. :rofl: So I am gonna try not to get too down until the beta results. My doc says that FETs are notorious late implanters. Isn't it nice to be in bliss? This will be the last time (whether it works or not) that I will have my biological baby inside me. After this, we are out of embies...and may move on to embryo donor. So I'm enjoying just having them with me and hoping for the best.

AFM- I am doing pretty good. 1 minute I swear I must be pregnant and the next I'm sad cause I think it didn't work. It's just a torturous roller coaster. Going shopping today...that will get my mind off of it.

Snoz- Congrats on being PUPO!!! :dance: I love your meal and panera mac and cheese sounds amazing! I may have to stop there myself and get some today. My OTD is 12.26

CJ- :hugs: Your beta is so close to almost doubling. Please tell me you are continuing PIO and they are re-checking again like MM said!!! We're here for you!!!!

UPDATED! :thumbup:

******:xmas6: IVF/FETs Week of Dec 1 :xmas12: *****
Kaylakin- On to next cycle :hugs:
MMBelle87- Transfer- 12/5- :bfp::baby::baby::wohoo:
CJohnson13- Transfer- 12/6- :bfp::baby::wohoo: Beta #4- 12/24

******:xmas6: IVF/FETs Week of Dec 8 :xmas12: *****
Serenyx- Transfer- 12/9, :bfp: (12/20-HPT) :baby::wohoo:
Pauls_angel- Transfer- 12/9, PUPO x 1:baby: OTD-Dec 18
MeowMeowMeow- Transfer- 12/9 :bfp: :baby::wohoo:
Dovkav123- Transfer- 12/11, PUPO x 1:baby: OTD-12/23
GdaneMom4now- Transfer- 12/14, :bfp: (12/21-HPT):baby::baby: OTD-12/26
Doshima- Transfer-12/14, PUPO :baby: OTD-12/28

******:xmas6: IVF/FETs Week of Dec 15 :xmas12: *****
GirlArmyPilot- Transfer-12/15,:bfp: (12/20-HPT) :baby::baby: OTD-12/26
Cali_kt- Transfer- 12/16, :bfp: (12/21-HPT):baby::baby::baby: OTD-12/26
TCreasey- Transfer 12/17 PUPO x 1 :baby: OTD-
Jillie89- Transfer 12/19 PUPO x 1 :baby:
Snozbery26-Egg Collection/retrieval (31 eggs)- 12/15 Transfer- 12/20 OTD-12/30

******:xmas6: IVF/FETs Week of Dec 23 :xmas12: *****
HatetheWait18- Transfer- 12/26 or 27th

*Updated 12/22*

TCreasey- Thanks for that link. Makes me feel good, because it is totally feasible for me not to get a BFP on 5dp. I am 5/6day transfer, 2 embies are 6 day, 1 is 5 day.

meowmeow- What a fab beta!! I don't know that I've ever seen one that high! :yipee: Congrats!! Do they do another one tomorrow?

cali- Sorry the PIO and estrogen are messing with your emotions! I'm keeping my fx for you that your BFP is right around the corner!! Shopping is a great idea during the 2ww! I DVR-ed a lot of funny movies as I heard laughing was helpful?!

Girl- That's awesome!!!! :happydance:

Serenyx- That's so interesting about the hcg levels and gender! Try not to read too much into the variation in color from test to test. Will you keep testing until your scan? The holidays will help the time fly by! 6th of Jan will be here before you know it. That's my OTD so hopefully we are both getting good news that day!

snoz- Congrats on being PUPO! :dance: What's with the pineapple stuff? How does it work/what does it do? I keep hearing people talk about it... but I have no clue :shrug: Can you educate me?? :flower: Mac n cheese in a bread bowl from Panera sounds amazing! I thought it had to be Kraft mac n' cheese? I hope you get a few good :cold: Fx!

Gdane- Hang in there! :hugs: Some people just take awhile to get their BFP. I hope your lil embies are getting nice and cozy now!

mmbelle- Thanks for the well wishes! Hope you are feeling good!

tcreasey- My AF was early by about 2 days (came 10 days after ER) after my IVF cycle, but I didn't do a transfer so I'm sure it's different. For most people the progesterone stops AF from showing, so AF won't show until you stop taking that. Thanks for sharing that link. It was good to see how things happen day to day!

CJ- :hugs: :hugs: I hope you are out yet- I thought betas had to double every 48-72 hours. Yours nearly doubled in 48 so would surely be more than doubled by 72 hours!! What did your doc say? Will they do another beta?

AFM- My lining check was good!!!! I'm all set for ET on 12/26 :yipee: :wohoo: I start the endometrin supps tomorrow, the doxycycline and pred on 12/24, and have acupuncture pre and post transfer on 12/26. I finally feel like I'm making progress! :happydance:

Hey girls it's been a tough day, I'm continuing my meds. The clinician said to be caustiously optimistic..... That they want to see at least a 66% increase and mine was at 63% she said they want another beta and that the 3rd should tell exactly where it was going..... But I don't want to give myself false hope and I'm crushed....

Cj: I'm sorry, that is rough. But your numbers are so so close! And I have also read/heard that the hcg should double between 48-72 hours so technically you still have until tomorrow morning for it to completely double. I like what your nurse said though, you should still be optimistic! You're not out yet!!!

Cali: they do a 3rd just to make sure numbers are still rising properly before they schedule my first u/s. So nervous for it! But I'm excited for you to test! Out of 3 at least one is bound to stick!! :)

Hang in there all you TWW-ers! :)

Hate- if garbage kraft mac and cheese is good for a sticky BFP- then Paneras must be great, thats my logic ;-)
And as for the pineapple, again i think its total folklore but at this point i will try anything! Especially if its delicious haha.

CJ- it sounds like you are not out yet, hold onto that cautious optimism until beta #3. We are all backing you!

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/Screenshot_2013-12-21-09-00-29-1_zpsjadvji53.png

So I peed again this morning and it's both lines are almost the same darkness! Do you think it may be twins? If it is this dark this early on?

Yay gdane!!!! Omg think I might test on Xmas eve now... That's 7dpt5dt for me... And I bought some fr hpt today xx

Lots of Christmas Betas! Hurray!
well done ladies! BFP number increasing!
My beta is on the 23rd and I feel nothing, hopefully is a good sign, my mom had no symptoms either, she was a day late, and she knew she was preggo. I guess we tolerate progesterone well. Last month they were 70, quite high and I had no symptoms.
OTD -It will be CD25th, 2dt 12dpo. My AF allways arrive 16th or 17th dpo. Too early for PMS.

Hate- if garbage kraft mac and cheese is good for a sticky BFP- then Paneras must be great, thats my logic ;-)
And as for the pineapple, again i think its total folklore but at this point i will try anything! Especially if its delicious haha.

I like your logic!!! :winkwink: I love me some panera mac n' cheese! I also love pineapple, but you have to eat the core?? Fx it all works!

Gdane- That looks like the start of a beautiful BFP!!! :wohoo: So excited for you!

Girl- Not sure about the twins :shrug: but that's awesome you have such a good looking second line!! :dance:

tcreasey- That'd be a great day to get your BFP!

Dovkav- Fx no signs is a good thing!!

Oh My GOD Gdane must be something with smu on HPTs today. Cause it happened ladies!!!!!!! I got my BFP!!! :bfp: I could not believe it. I was shaking and crying!! God has truly blessed me a Christmas miracle!!!! This is the best day of my life!!!!!!!!! I want to shout it to the rooftops! :wohoo: I'm so happy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->