December ivf/fet for a Christmas miracle

I'm on my way to Tahoe now. I'll do personals later this evening! Just only saw Gdane and that Girl is darker and darker!! It is a good day.

Congrats!!!!!!! Yaaaay! What an awesome day! Post a pic later!!

AFM - still sick :( not fun

Serenyx- I don't know much about the digis and the scoring on them. I think it's still good with your line..even being a little lighter. I have read girls that have their line strength waver day to day because every test is a little different. I wish they could get you in before Jan 6!! Prayers and fx'd that it flies by for you!!
Yes I have read that even tests in the same pack can differ. I just need to try and relax, it is out of my hands now :hugs:

Serenyx- That's so interesting about the hcg levels and gender! Try not to read too much into the variation in color from test to test. Will you keep testing until your scan? The holidays will help the time fly by! 6th of Jan will be here before you know it. That's my OTD so hopefully we are both getting good news that day!

AFM- My lining check was good!!!! I'm all set for ET on 12/26 :yipee: :wohoo: I start the endometrin supps tomorrow, the doxycycline and pred on 12/24, and have acupuncture pre and post transfer on 12/26. I finally feel like I'm making progress! :happydance:
I don't want to keep testing but part of me wants to see the 2-3 and the 3+ on the digitals :blush: I don't want to buy any more FRERs though.

Great news about your lining check! I hope all goes well with your transfer in a few days :hugs:

My beta is on the 23rd and I feel nothing, hopefully is a good sign, my mom had no symptoms either, she was a day late, and she knew she was preggo. I guess we tolerate progesterone well. Last month they were 70, quite high and I had no symptoms.
OTD -It will be CD25th, 2dt 12dpo. My AF allways arrive 16th or 17th dpo. Too early for PMS.
I don't really have any symptoms either so fingers crossed this has worked for you Dovkav :hugs:

Oh My GOD Gdane must be something with smu on HPTs today. Cause it happened ladies!!!!!!! I got my BFP!!! :bfp: I could not believe it. I was shaking and crying!! God has truly blessed me a Christmas miracle!!!! This is the best day of my life!!!!!!!!! I want to shout it to the rooftops! :wohoo: I'm so happy!!!!
Woohoo congratulations Cali :happydance:

Congrats on all the bfp's ladies!

Afm I'm still in beta hell.....my 3rd blood draw was 342 still rising but not doubling

Beta #1 137
Beta #2 224 63% increase
Beta #3 342 53% increase
I'll get another beta on 12/24 ...the nurse says I'm not out yet but I'm not sure.....

I think you'll be okay cjohnson. every clinic has different ideas with betas. fxd for you

Yay for all the new BFP's! So exciting! Can't wait to see more pics of the BFPs!

Cj: how frustrating! I'm sorry! I hope it kicks into gear and raises wonderfully! :hugs:

AFM: still waiting for my 3rd beta... Taking forever! So nervous... But starting to feel more symptoms, hoping that's a good sign!

What symptoms are you girls getting? CJ try not to worry, its rising, so that's good right xx

Cali - Thanks!!! and CONGRATULATIONS to you as well!!!! YAY for your:bfp:!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!

Girl - Hooray!!! if your second line is just as dark, that means your Hcg should be increasing! Not sure about multiples though... I was worried that my high beta hinted at multiples but I read that it's not a true indicator -- only ultrasound that determine that...In the meantime, more waiting for us. Enjoy this :bfp:!!! Congratulations!!

snozbery - Congrats on being PUPO! :happydance:

mmbelle - Thanks, girly!!!! That's what I said too, highest beta I know. I started wondering if the single embryo might've split. Then again, we did ICSI and Assisted Hatching which is known to increase the change of multiples. Good luck on your 3rd beta!! :hugs:

CJ - Oh dear! You're not out yet!! Hang in there! I hope everything goes well on the 24th!!! Crossing my fingers that it goes UP, UP, and way UP! :thumbup:

Hatethewait - Thanks!!! i thought they would've made me do one 2 days after my 1st beta, but they're making me go back 4 days later... probably because 2 days later fell on a Saturday... so Monday it is. I'm SUPER NERVOUS!!! :neutral: Hoping your transfer goes AMAZING day after Xmas! be thinking of you!

Gdane - I see a second line!!! Congrats on the BFP!!! :bfp:

Dovkav - Good luck on your beta tomorrow! You didn't POAS, right? You're got great self-control, girl!!! I give you props! :thumbup:

Serenyx - LOL! I wanted to buy more FRER tests just to make sure the line is still there but i've decided to get a hold of myself. I am a POAS-holic and I just enjoy watching that second line pop! :oops:

tcreasey - my first symptoms were twinges since transfer day, either by or below belly button area. breast fullness, now starting to really hurt on the sides that I had to wear a stretchy light sports-bra when i sleep. Belly starting to show a bit. And I just crave MANGOES like no other... lol!!!!! :lolly:

Here's my BFP! Today's HPTs!

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w404/katieshea24/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps3931948c-1.jpg

Hate- Yes, eat the core. I sliced into 5 whole slices and ate the meat and the core! So yummy!

Girl- Hope you feel better! Nausea is already setting in... I have a feeling it will be a long first trimester!! But I am so grateful to have morning sickness already!

Gdane- We are!!!! :dance: :dance: And our OTD is the same day!!!:thumbup:

CJ- Crossing my fingers and saying prayers that your beta doubles now! Hang in there!! :hugs:

MM- How are you feeling? What symptoms are you having?

Meow- I am so sore too already! And I'm already having nausea!! Crossing fingers for a beautiful number tomorrow!!

AFM- :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I was so nervous taking another HPT. It is so much darker today and the digi came up!!!! So amazing! :wohoo: I still can't believe it!! I am so incredibly happy and grateful!:cloud9:

UPDATED! :thumbup:

******:xmas6: IVF/FETs Week of Dec 1 :xmas12: *****
Kaylakin- On to next cycle :hugs:
MMBelle87- Transfer- 12/5- :bfp::baby::baby::wohoo:
CJohnson13- Transfer- 12/6- :bfp::baby::wohoo: Beta #4- 12/24

******:xmas6: IVF/FETs Week of Dec 8 :xmas12: *****
Serenyx- Transfer- 12/9, :bfp: (12/20-HPT) :baby::wohoo:
Pauls_angel- Transfer- 12/9, PUPO x 1:baby: OTD-Dec 18
MeowMeowMeow- Transfer- 12/9 :bfp: :baby::wohoo:
Dovkav123- Transfer- 12/11, PUPO x 1:baby: OTD-12/23
GdaneMom4now- Transfer- 12/14, :bfp: (12/21-HPT):baby::baby::wohoo: OTD-12/26
Doshima- Transfer-12/14, PUPO :baby: OTD-12/28

******:xmas6: IVF/FETs Week of Dec 15 :xmas12: *****
GirlArmyPilot- Transfer-12/15,:bfp: (12/20-HPT) :baby::baby::wohoo: OTD-12/26
Cali_kt- Transfer- 12/16, :bfp: (12/21-HPT):baby::baby::baby::wohoo: OTD-12/26
TCreasey- Transfer 12/17 PUPO x 1 :baby: OTD-
Jillie89- Transfer 12/19 PUPO x 1 :baby:
Snozbery26-Egg Collection/retrieval (31 eggs)- 12/15 Transfer- 12/20 OTD-12/30

******:xmas6: IVF/FETs Week of Dec 23 :xmas12: *****
HatetheWait18- Transfer- 12/26 or 27th

*Updated 12/22*

Alright ladies...anyone having OHSS symptoms? I am still in bed! Ugh this is so frustrating!! My stomach feels so full and my stomach looks as if I am 3 months pregnant. It hurts to stand up and is uncomfortable to lay down. I am so upset right now. I was contemplating going to the ER because we are back home now (7 hrs) away from out fertility clinic and I don't want to call the doctor on call because I know this is not an emergency. I feel like they will just tell me to keep drinking a lot of Gatorade and drink V8. I have not thrown up or had diarrhea since my 2 days ago but I am just super uncomfortable!! Anyone else having OHSS symptoms like this?

Ok, I had it bad in January. Call your on call before you go to ER. ER won't know what to do with you. My transfer was cancelled so they loaded me up on dilaudid. I was in so much pain. Call your RE. They would rather have you call them first. And you will probably need an U/S but it's usually transvag- and now that you're pregnant I guess they will just do the traditional u/s. I ate super tiny small meals. 8 meals. And by meals I had 2 saltines with peanut butter on them. It was all I could tolerate. Call your doc!!! And KUP!

Omg Cali looking at that update I'm next to test! So scared!! What dpt were you? Did you use fmu? I'm starting to get bloated again like when down regging...hoping this is a good sign, also having twinges. X

Army girl- you're obv having the hcg now affect your ohss, I would treat it as if you had ohss to be on the safe side, as if it is then it will only get worse as the days go on... Xx

Kali did they ever take fluid out from you? I'm fine for now. Able to walk around a little bit and I am peeing after I drink. I'm gunna call the nurse in the morning. I have not been eating much. Crackers and pickles haha.

Well I am 4dp5dt today. Could not stop crying last night. I just feel like the biggest failure of the year. If this time fails that means in the past 2 years, 6 rounds of clomid, ovarian drilling and 3 rounds of IVF have all been for nothing! Because of my strong desire to have kids, we are going broke and insane! I have had cramping/tightness feelings since 1dp transfer. Hardly any cm, just clumps of crinone during the day and chalky discharge from the pessaries at night. My boobs may as we'll be used as punching bags... They don't hurt or are tender at all! Seeing everyone's wonderful BFPs make me even more scared for a BFN and a bigger failure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->