December ivf/fet for a Christmas miracle

Well ladies I'm out, even though my beta is still rising it's not rising correctly.... Have a wtf appointment the 3rd, best of luck to everyone

my beta today was 427!!! they said it's excellent. getting another on Monday. I didn't update because I haven't been able to keep up with everyone on my phone so I feel bad updating about myself

476 on my beta today! And ladies, OHSS is a bitchhhh! I went to the doc today. 3.1 liters drained out of my abdomen! What a relief. I am just scared it will come back.

Gdane- our betas are so close!! :)

Oh, CJ im so sorry. Your Meant To Be just isnt there yet, it will come. You are in my thoughts!

GDane-- woohoo!! Thats amazing!!

Girl-- holy cow over 3 liters?! You must feel soo much better and im glad to hear it :)

AFM- poas for 3 days now, still bfns. Tomorrow is only 7dp5dt though so im just praying that im not out yet! My failed cycle i started AF 6dp and so far so good today but now each day moving forward im gonna be a nervous nellie.. esp since ive been crampy like af off and on.

CJ- I am so sorry :hugs: I know how hard this is.

Hate- I'm thinking of you! I am excited that your transfer went well and will be crossing my fingers for you.

Congrats to all the BFPs and beautiful betas! I am truly happy for you.

AFM- I just can't stop crying. My beta came back at 21. :cry: My RE said to remain hopeful. I had (2) day 6 embies and (1) day 5 embie. Maybe day 6's implanted and produced HCG and then I lost em and day 5 is a late implanter. I don't go back till monday. Ladies, I am not hopeful. I have read some encouraging stories, but I know that is not good. I'm trying to remain positive, so if you have any horrifying low HCG stories..please don't share with me!!:haha: These were the last of our embies. We can not afford another round of IVF. We can't afford a private adoption, which I have seen climb to the 30 grand range. Out of options. :cry: Anyway, didn't want to leave you all hanging. Thank you for all the support. Best of luck to all of you. I'll be lurking around. :hugs:

I will try catching up on everyone now that I have a slow-ish work day and I'm finally on a computer!! Sorry about that...I'll just go back a couple pages so sorry if none of this makes sense or if I miss someone. :blush:

tcreasey: I loved your post on Christmas eve. I really really hope you get some good news, but if you don't, I love your positivity. I see your test date is today...any news??

Doshima: Congrats!!! That's super exciting! makes me want to go get more tests lol

mmbelle: great news on your beta! I'm very very happy for you :hugs:.

Snozbery: best of luck on tesing, you still are kinda early, but I hope you get your BFP! I've been having cramping this entire time, so hopefully its a great sign for you.

Cali: I'm so incredibly sorry to hear your news. Was this your first beta? I know of a couple girls on here and on a facebook group that had a low first beta then it started doubling. I really hope you get some good news. Adoption is out of control for costs. I really hope you don't have to worry about that. One girl that had a really low beta and was spotting now has a bouncing baby boy. :hugs:

Jillie89: CONGRATS!!! That's a REALLY long wait for your beta...I guess I had to wait 5 days for mine. Fx'd for a great number!

GirlArmy: I can't believe how you spent your Christmas, I'm so sorry you had to go through that but it sounds like you have a great little bean snuggling in nicely.

Serenyx: HOw are you doing?

meowmeow: How terrifying about your car accident. I'm so happy you are okay. We had a terrible car accident near where I live and it ended up being my sil step brother that died...you're so so lucky. Glad your baby is doing well.

Hatethewait: This is the worst part of IVF that you're in. Brace yourself for an emotional rollercoaster and best of luck to you. :hugs:

CJohnson: I'm so sorry I posted my beta right after you posted your news. I'm so so sorry. I didn't even see it, its been really hard keeping up on my phone. I hope you're doing okay :hugs:

AFM: Nothing new here, like I said, my beta was 427 yesterday which really made me hopeful so I hope it is rising properly. I will have to wait til Monday to find out which is excruciating. I'm still having cramps and my boobs still hurt so I'm taking that as a good sign. This was our one and only shot so I'm clinging onto it with everything I have. All our other embryos didn't survive so these two inside of me HAVE to hang on and grow!

Thank you all you wonderful ladies. Hope you all had wonderful christmas'. Hubby and I are so happy but still so cautious of our bfps until beta. Another 6 days away! But my tests are getting darker each day and are super darker than last times mc. Please little bean stay sticky!

This is today's test at 9dp5dt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 11
Cali, im so sorry. What a bummer :-( Stay strong and know we are all cheering for you for that next beta.

AFM- I cried the whole way home from work. Im 7dp5dt and i found light pink discharge, just a tiny amount but there. This is how AF started last failed cycle, just a day later than last time. My boobs are 100% not sore, i have on and off cramps. I fear im gonna be out ladies. Gonna keep poas until otd Monday and just pray im wrong.

Yep, raging AF. Cramps, bleeding, the whole thing. Im out. Good luck to all of you still waiting and a happy and healthy 9 months to the bfp mamas.

I'm so sorry snoz and Cali I'm with you, I completely understand how you feel...message me if you want to talk

I am so sorry and heartbroken for you girls.
I have failed this cycle too, got BFN with 3 HPT. I am still on progesterone and spotting tiny second day. Monday going for beta, for double check and for a final closure.

Wishing us all happy new year and i hope its the last year that see's us childless and that by next wooden horse year we will be mummies or pregnant. This time of year is so hard but lets enjoy this time and keep hopeful for a fantastic new year xxxx

Jillie- Congrats on your beautiful lines. :dance: Hope your beta is nice and high and quadruples!

Snoz- I am so sorry. :cry: I know how incredibly disappointing that is.

CJ- I pm'd you. :hugs:

Girl- You have beautiful numbers, maybe you'll be the lucky one with no morning sickness!

Gdane- Thanks for the support!

Dov- I am sorry about your BFN. :hugs: Sounds like you are staying positive and that's wonderful.

AFM- My beta this morning was 10. :cry: They are making me do another beta on Monday. They are still making me take PIO shots and estrogen.:nope: I don't understand it. Why would they make me do this? There isn't even hope or a miracle that can occur here. What is the point? Does anyone have experience with this? Will I bleed when on PIO or will my body wait till it stops. The clinic is making my number go to 0 before they stop the meds. WHY??????? I don't want to drag this out. I am devastated. I need closure and I want to try to move ahead. This is just really hard. These were our last embies. We now will never have bio children. I guess we will try adoption. Don't know how that money will appear. Don't even know where to start. If anyone has any experience of what I am going through...let me know.

So sorry Cali. I had a similar experience in June this year. A week after my my blood test, my lines started getting lighter by the day. My clinic don do Beta's except they suspect a problem. However, I was sent for a Beta test and it came out 10, 2 days later it was less than 0.5 and had to stop my meds. AF came 3days later in clots and really painful and pungent (sorry, TMI).
Am sorry this may not be the answer you were hoping to hear but it was my experience. Yours could be different. Do the 2nd Beta and am sure it will be clearer what the next action should be.

I've got you in my prayers.

CJ- :hugs: So sorry things are not progressing as they should. I hope you get some insight at your wtf this week.

cali- :hugs: I am so sorry!! I know nothing I say will make you feel better. I hate how unfair this all is.

Gdane- What a great first beta!! GL with your next one tomorrow!

Girl- Your beta was awesome too! 3.1 liters drained sounds awful. I hope you haven't had to get more drained!

Jillie- Your last test looks beautiful!

snoz- :hugs: So sorry to hear AF made her appearance. Will you have a follow-up with your docs to discuss things soon?

dovkav- Sorry about your BFN, too :hugs:

AFM- It's been 3 days since my transfer and I can't really tell much. I think I am having some off and on dull cramping but it's possible it's all in my head. :shrug: How early did some of you start noticing things? I am trying to decide if I should test NYE or NY day (it will be 5dp5dt or 6dp5dt). What do you think? I am worried I will be devastated to see a BFN but I am itching to test already. I only have two FRER's at home so I can't go POAS crazy!!

Crossing everything for you Hate!! I started feeling pulls, twinges and dull cramping at 3dpt! Sounds promising.

Cali - I'm so sorry about your low beta. I can't imagine how you must feel being that you have used the last of your frozen embryos. It's just not fair sometimes. Maybe there's a reason for all of this - but maybe we'll never know. I don't know what's the norm, but my clinic had me stop all meds after just my first beta, which was a 7. It seemed a bit premature to me, but then staying on your meds until the beta is zero seems a bit overkill as well. I thought that the PIO would delay AF, but I'm not sure. I stopped my meds on a Monday evening and got AF Friday morning. I wish you didn't have to go through this. It's harder, too, with all the dumb hormones in the body. I felt better once I got AF and the progesterone was low and out of my system, and I'd had more of a chance to process things. It seems like they're making it hard for you to move on by delaying things and having you keep doing the injections, etc. Anyway, I feel for you and wish none of us had to deal with any of this....PM me if you need to chat as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->