December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

Il be testing too in december :)
Fingers crossed for lots of :bfps:
xx

Guess what!!

Guess what! Guess what!

I just came back from the bathroom and when I wiped there was brownish pink blood! So then I wiped again and nothing! I have been cramping like crazy and I am 7dpo!!! This is a really good sign, isnt it?!?

Guess what!!

Guess what! Guess what!

I just came back from the bathroom and when I wiped there was brownish pink blood! So then I wiped again and nothing! I have been cramping like crazy and I am 7dpo!!! This is a really good sign, isnt it?!?

Should be..i am guessing its implantation bleeding...wow.....this HAS to be ur month :happydance:

wow brandies babies!!! this sounds really really really really good! fingers crossed for you hun! xkx

good evening ladies!

well bd plan has already gone out the window unless we can get a session in tonight which is highly unlikely as dh will prob get home at 2am and is back to work again at 7am :( grrrrrrrr

how is everyone else doing? i hate waiting to o!

hey in a similar situation over here, only managed once in fertile window trying to work it round his night shifts so we only manage on the weekends at the minute cos thats the only time we really see each other!!

on a weekday day i come in from work just before he has to leave for work. bad times for baby making!

aw that sucks! i have done really well to stay awake or to get home early from work but my dh's boss has put paid to him being in the mood, lets just say we are looking into constructive dissmissal by feeling you have no option to quit your job through the behaviour of your employer and breach of contract for offering a demotion for no reason etc etc etc etc so not really the best head space for him right now, work wrecks ourr chances EVERY SINGLE MONTH whether its because they are talking to him like a piece of crap and treating him like a punch bag or because he has to work really long hours to please them and are therefore not in the same place at the same time or indeed awake!

im am totally going to kick them down! they have been depressing my husband long enough, he has even developed severe psoriasis because of the stress hmmmm stress and the affect on sperm quality hmmmmmm. google!

Guess what!!

Guess what! Guess what!

Sounds promising! Good luck! :thumbup:

Guess what!!

Guess what! Guess what!

sounds good! :thumbup:

ive been cramping like crazy since ovulation..its more dull pressure and shooting pains feeling..im going thursday for bloodwork to make sure i ovulated..FX'ed i did!

I am feeling optimistic this cycle! like the first time i feel i have a fair chance..the first cycle i didnt get to BD the 2 days before ovulation..only the day of..so i knew i was probably out that month which i was..and last month we did it every single day which i know isnt a good idea..but DH has such a high sex drive he would bug me every day i so i just gave in and we dtd like almost every day starting when AF ended..ugh!

BUT this month we started BDing every other day on cd 10..and then the day before, of ovulation, and the day after we did it those 3 days in a row..then skipped a day and then did it the next..so im hoping we covered all the bases and get the BFP..

im trying to think positive because this is the first month i had a plan and stuck to it! now i just need to make sure i ovulated! :dohh:

Hi so I tested today. And I have a bfp. Bit shell shocked didnt think I was period was due today so went and got a clear blue digital. Used second morning urine. :-D gl to every one else xx

Hi so I tested today. And I have a bfp. Bit shell shocked didnt think I was period was due today so went and got a clear blue digital. Used second morning urine. :-D gl to every one else xx

Thats brilliant news !!! A huge Congratulations to you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Thats brilliant news !!! A huge Congratulations to you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

and your the first december BFP WELL DONE !! XX

Hi,

would like to be added to the list please. I think I'll be testing around week beginning 15th December if AF doesn't show.

I was 8 days late last time so my cycle is kinda all over the place. I think I worked myself up into a bit of a frenzy and my body reacted so no idea when or if I ov'd this month. We just BD regularly and am hoping we caught it.

Feel a bit more relaxed about things this month and am certainly not symptom spotting or fretting, so if I start doing that you have permission to hit me over the head with a bag of wet cement.

congratulations:happydance:

I would test tomorrow but :witch: arrived today. :cry: I may test on 31st depending on my ov. day.

I should be due to test today if the witch dont show. I would love to get to the shop to buy a test..... Stupid snow..... !!!
Baby dust to you all

i am having issues!!!! still not od yet and really thought i would be at least getting darker opks by now by still getting absolutley sheet white opks which i have never ever ever ever had before! i always have a very clear line - although not near positive but still very clearly there - this month so far i had an almost positive cd8 and since then nothing, i didnt get any cramps or anything on cd8 or afterwards so doubt i would have od that early

if i dont o this month 1 i will be gutted and 2 i will defo be ditiching the soy next month, have already ditched the opks because they are just annoying me so just gonna have to wait and see if i get any ov pains in the next few days!

how is everyone else today? sorry the witch got you laylak xkx

i am having issues!!!! still not od yet and really thought i would be at least getting darker opks by now by still getting absolutley sheet white opks which i have never ever ever ever had before! i always have a very clear line - although not near positive but still very clearly there - this month so far i had an almost positive cd8 and since then nothing, i didnt get any cramps or anything on cd8 or afterwards so doubt i would have od that early

if i dont o this month 1 i will be gutted and 2 i will defo be ditiching the soy next month, have already ditched the opks because they are just annoying me so just gonna have to wait and see if i get any ov pains in the next few days!

how is everyone else today? sorry the witch got you laylak xkx

Hi what cd are you? I also had completely blank white opks this month! I am refusing to use them anymore! They have caused me more stress than anything. I've had a completely bizarre month with no +opk and spotting cd 13 turning to bleeding for 4 days from cd17!!!! :growlmad: Never had mid cycle bleeding, no opk's or irregular cycles before!
I am apparently now on cd23. I have no idea when my next ovulation or af will be (hence why i am on a break ttc). Hoping to get back to normal next month! My doctor advised against opk's stating they are not reliable so dont stress, all could be fine you may have missed surge, ovulate late ar have dodgy tests! Im trying to stay positive! (being that nothing else is!):haha:

im cd 15 and normally ov cd17/18 but 5 days before the opks are normally really dark and the two days before that there are still a lot darker than they are now

i did buy some from someone different this month so although they are the same brand they will be a different batch so i dunno . . . . .

i did one last opk this morning because i wanted to dtd yesterday tomorrow and monday but dh fell alseep last night so needed to see if things we getting a move on opk wise, nope just the same as before!

we dtd today and to be honest i do think i am gettign there, when i am oving dtd can be a little uncomfortable if . . now how to keep this clean for the early afternoon chat erm .. if he is too excited and attempts a deeper invasion shall we say it borderline hurts and i had that today, i have more cm as well so i think i am getting there i just think perhaps i have had dodgey opks. i also took soy as well which can affect things but last month i ovd 10 days after my last soy tablet, which is today and nada, if i ov the same as last month i am going to go a month without the soy, i am a bit wary of uppign the dose as that can stop ov . . . .
so confusing . . .

lol! Well sounds like your own intuition is the best! A lot of people do get a sudden + opk though without the build up.
Its so frustrating and other than taking my folic acid i am stopping any other ttc malarky!! It worked the first 2 times! I started taking baby aspirin this cycle after reading up on it here.... im wondering if this caused my bleeding? They have gone in the bin anyhow, along with opks, preseed and evening primrose!!!! Im just hoping my cycle sorts itself out so we can get back to ttc in the new year! x

im finishing off my tube of preseed but have a new unopened one that i may give away eventually lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->