December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

Supposed to be WTT, but after an 'oopsie' on the day I ov'd... put me down for the 6th! if AF doesn't beat me to it on the 5th!

Good luck all :) x

I will try to wait and test on the sixth as suppose to when AF is due. I used an ovulation test last month and that's how I found out that I had a pretty short Lutheal Phase, so no wonder. This time we tried on the day of the surge and then the next day. everything seems to be on schedule, now let's just wait and see. I can't believe I still have to wait one more week!!!

good morning ladies how are we all feeling today?

i am getting so much cm at the mo its ridiculous! cd10! wohoo!!! last month i go tmore ewcm than i ever had and this month more cm in general than i ever had!

opk still neg but line is getting steadily darker! wohoo!

have been drinking loads of water because central heating makes my throat all dry, perhaps cm is down to that! wohoo either way!

morning nomore,i seem to have a lot more cm,last dose of soy last nite,woke up with strong cramps this morning gonna start opk's today i'm only on cd8 so still a little early but you neva kno

ha ha i started opk on cd 8! we will never miss the eggy that way!!! i get strange opks after soy, they go light then almost pos then light again, was un-prepared for that last month but this month i will not be caught out lol! really hoping to ov early next week as i know my dh is going to be getting tired as the week progresses, if i can ov tuesday -cd14- he will be off the hook for bd much sooner! are you listening mother nature! this months boarding call will commence on Tuesday! Tuesday MN! Tuesday!

nomorenumbers, fx'd for you! :flower: i'm on cd1 today, starting soy this cycle :happydance: hoping for lots of ewcm and a positive opk soon too!

Can you please add me to the december testing list! :)

I will be testing on either on 24/12/10 (CD28) or 28/12/10 (CD31) as my cycles are out abit- unless AF gets me first....

I hope there will be lots of BFP's in December, fingers crossed for everyone on the list :)

I also will be testing December 4. I have a short luteal phase and usually get spotting before AF. I have never ever POAS. FX (TTC for 4 cycles)

Never?! You have some will power, haha!

I have had some pinching pains today, never had them before, however I'm only 3dpo. Surely I couldn't be implanting this early ? Anyone know ?

Testing on December 23rd!
This will be my first cycle trying the SMEP, and oddly this is the first time I've felt confident and light-hearted about TTC since my ectopic.
I'm glad I've found this forum - it makes all of this insanity bearable somehow!
Good luck everyone!

Testing on December 23rd!
This will be my first cycle trying the SMEP, and oddly this is the first time I've felt confident and light-hearted about TTC since my ectopic.
I'm glad I've found this forum - it makes all of this insanity bearable somehow!
Good luck everyone!

Good luck & totally agree with you about this forum, thinking i would have been rocking mths ago if it wasnt for the ladies on here :haha::haha:

Only 2 more days until the Xmas BFP's come rocking in!!!! :happydance:
Good Luck ladies, I'm sure we ALL deserve it :hugs:

I am 8DPO today - temp went down yesterday and shot back up today, and went I went to the loo this morning, I had a load of creamy cm with a pinkish tinge....FX that this is implantation! Please can everyone send me good thoughts lol? :kiss:

Hi everyone! Well we were supposed to start trying next month but we're throwing caution to the wind and going for it! So.... I will be testing 17th (day of my driving test lol) if no AF. Got a strangely positive feeling this cycle.... :)

Could you add me please?! Thank you! x

Heya can I change my test date please ? OH wants to test on 10th instead as it will be our 3 year 1 month anniversary. Thanks =D
:dust:

awww bless.yeh ill change it alter.weve had bit nightmare with my dads car!
Lets Just say..... remember ur antifreeze!!!!!:haha:

I also will be testing December 4. I have a short luteal phase and usually get spotting before AF. I have never ever POAS. FX (TTC for 4 cycles)

Never?! You have some will power, haha!

I wish I had :haha: 3 out of those 4 cycles, my AF came after two days of spotting and just on CD 28 and once it got me on CD 17 so couldn't test even if I wanted to. I have one HPT in the bathroom waiting for me. Maybe it is better than being late but still getting the BFN dissappointment, but :witch: is ugly enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->