December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

I am 8DPO today - temp went down yesterday and shot back up today, and went I went to the loo this morning, I had a load of creamy cm with a pinkish tinge....FX that this is implantation! Please can everyone send me good thoughts lol? :kiss:

:dust: your way.......can't wait to see test results in several days :) Good luck!

I am hating the wait to the two week wait!!!! CD 24 for me, and my OPKs have been wacky, so I don't know if I really O'd this month yet (I normally o around cd20 and have 2 days of + opks, so I have no idea whats going on.)

On a good note, I got a bunch of 10miuIC's delivered today........I tried one today just to make sure evaps wouldn't pop up (to avoid heartbreak in the near future) and it was perfectly BFN, so no evap was seen :)

Hi, I am going to test on 4th December unless AF shows. No testing early!

I'm meant to be on a break from NTNP after this until the new year (unless I can convince OH otherwise ;) ) so kind of hoping for a surprise BFP. Pretty sure I'm out as we didn't BD enough and not sure when I ov'd, but you never know! :D

I'll be due to test on christmas day, heres to hoping i'll get the best christmas present this year =]

:wave: hey! Could you please add me? I'll be testing on the 7th Dec lots and lots of :dust: to us all!! xx

please add me ill be testing 24th dec:happydance: 3rd month ttc.x.x.x.

May I please be added to December 7th please for testing. But of course I will test before then!!!

Good Luck and Baby Dust to all!!!

:dust:

good evening ladies!

well bd plan has already gone out the window unless we can get a session in tonight which is highly unlikely as dh will prob get home at 2am and is back to work again at 7am :( grrrrrrrr

how is everyone else doing? i hate waiting to o!

i will be adding everyone had a bit of a crazy day will be update tomos night xxx

can i be added? :) im due for AF Dec 10 or 11th but im not testing till the 12th or 13th IF i miss AF

Hi, can you add me please - CD1 today, which means AF will next be due on Christmas Day! I'm going to try to hold out until then, so put me down for testing on 25th :happydance:

MMMMM, i may have to change my testing date! i got a high on my CBFM this morning! on cd10 (well maybe a couple of days earlier maybe about cd8 as i reset my monitor while i still had a very faint positive test!) and totally wasnt expection it! it's usually around cd 14 and ovulating cd17! soooo im hoping its a good sign and i'll ovulate a bit earlier (or i'll just have loads of high days!!!but i dont wanna think about that ha ha) so better get BDing lol.

OMG, I can't wait any longer!! I am due to test on saturday!! and I am afraid to test today , it is still so early:( . I also don't have any pregnancy symptoms. I had a lot of discharge last week but nothing in the past three days.

Having major cramping and pressure since last night. I dont know what is going oon but it is not fun! It feels like when you need to go #2, lol, but only lower in the pelvic area. Seriously uncomfortable! I have also had to pee about 9 hundred times between yesterday and today. I made DH stop our movie three times last night to pee. Plus my BBs have started to hurt. It's too early for these to be symptoms isnt it? Do you think I could have Oved earlier than I thought? All of our bases were definitely covered if I did Ov early. I hate this wait and I know these things are not in my head. I am also tired constantly. I got a full nights sleep last night but kept dozing off today? Oh, and the strange metalic taste in my mouth is still there!?

add me to the 17th Pa-lease!! oh so excited, havent been able to be a part of the testing thread in 3:happydance: months!

I'm due to o on 2 dec so will test on 15th or 16th dec!!! :) hoping this is it!!! Dh and I r both getting impatient!!

Well she got me ladies, I'm out xxx good luck to everyone xxx

aw lintu! how long are your cycles? you not due for af until jan now?

well i am cd 12 today and not really getting a sausage on my opks, by now they would be darker even if i ovd on cd 18 they would still be darker by now, worried i am not going to ov at all this month - at least i could join in with the christmas spirit i suppose if that were to happen but i would rather not lol

how is everyone else feeling today? xkx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->