December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

hopefully you can give it away after this cycle due to not needing it if you catch that egg!!!!! fx'd xxxxx

Hey i just noticed your Sandra prediction!!!! Maybe she could be right!!! Late ov, nearer to xmas than you thought!! I will now be stalking!!!
And may just get myself a prediction if she's right lol

ha ha i put that on another thread, i was like ha look at my signature christmas conception is possible after all! lol i suppose i class christmas time as sort of the 10th ish of dec to the 1st jan so . . . . anything is possible lol

ops didnt mean to post just yet lol! i was going to carry on by saying~

if i get bfp i have preseed with 6 applicators - took 3 out to use with old tube - about 30 opks and about 30 preg tests to give away! will be a new year free for all if i do get it lol

I caved and tested today, and am so happy to say I got a BFP!!!

Congratulations Dollface :) :) :)

Christmas came early for u this year :)

Tell us more about ur symptoms in TWW

ah congrats hun! dont forget to spread the baby dust!!! we need it we need it we need it! lol lol lol

well . . . .. i am finally oving today! funnily enough the first day i truely relaxed i started to feel ov pains so snuck a sneaky opk test and pos! yes! so i am oving today, so not really a christmas conception, in fact i have my fingers crossed for a christmas bfp!

how is everyone else today!

Congratulations!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thats great news!!!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!! xxx

Hey all :)
i would like so say sos for not updating sooner.weve had alot of snow and some stupid women drove into the telegraph poll so i have had no broadband or phone line so im updating in libruary!

Congratulations to wannabenewmum :hugs: and Dollface :yipee: xxxx

that is dedication for you hun!!! stupid people not being more careful . . . more careful being if you dont think you can reach your destination without smashing into telephone poles dont leave the house!

well i am defo defo defo oving today wohoo! will be forcing a bd sesh later and one that appears to be totally unforced on monday! wohoo! 2ww here i come!

i come screeching in the room saying yey the eggys her.
My dh was not intrested we had almighty agruement,later b4 goin to sleep he said to me,you do know this is killing me :cry:
We spoke for few hours! He said all my mates talk about their kids and it breaks my hear heart he said he'd love nothing more than to b4 he goes work have the Little one bouncing on the bed.he said he wants me to stop opks as we keep getting our hopes up and then dashed,and he talked about the chemical i had last month i had no idea how upset he was.

oh no bless him! it is good that he has talked about it though, its the first steps to getting on the same page. my dh wanted to ntnp which was fine for him to not want to be involved but i explained without opks then we would never know if i am ovulating and when and that we would have more of a chance if we knew that lol he accepts it, the other month he had a bit of a rude awakening from an employee who is pregnant not tryint not wanting and it kind of gave him a kick up the bum

sounds like this is all having the opposite affect on your dh though, what did you say when he said no opks just fun? xkx

:wohoo: CONGRATS WANNABEMOM AND DOLLFACE! :wohoo:

Thanks for updating babyhopes2010. It sounds like you had a pretty intense day, but NNN is right about it leading to good things. Also, it's so lovely that your man cares so much. He's going to make a wonderful father.

All I can say is CRAMP!! I never knew pregnancy felt so close to AF arriving! I have been cramping quite a bit, so I was totally shocked when my test popped up a BFP, even before the time limit! (I expected I would need to squint. Lol)

well im still only high on my CBFM! its c16 on there but might be a couple of days behin! just scare it wont happen after my early MC, think it may have messe me up for this cycle! i'll keep telling myself that and then i wont be dissapointed when i dont ovulate! congratulations for your BFP's girls. xxxx

Hi, I tested this morning - BFN but no sign of AF. :wacko:

I'm testing again on the 7th if she's still not here, can you update my test day? Thanks, sorry to be a pain! :D

I will be testing on Xmas eve if AF hasn't arrived by then.

I'll be testing on 26th if AF hasn't shown! So excited! Good luck everyone! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->