December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

ncmommy: :hugs:

Question for everyone: I'm sure most of you have noticed the new sticky thread discouraging people from announcing BFPs on the threads. Just wondering, does this mean starting a new thread to announce their BFP, or does that include on threads such as this one???

ncmommy: :hugs:

Question for everyone: I'm sure most of you have noticed the new sticky thread discouraging people from announcing BFPs on the threads. Just wondering, does this mean starting a new thread to announce their BFP, or does that include on threads such as this one???

I think it means starting a new thread in TTC (instead of the announcements forum) isn't allowed, I think BFP announcements within these testing threads are OK though - I hope so anyway! :)

I'm not sure, i think it would be harsh to not be able to post it on a thread you have been part of for month. Alternatively you could make a new thread in the right section & add a link to the thread so people can find out, but to be honest a post saying click here to see if I got my BFP would be just as obvious as saying I got my BFP lol.

I'm assuming that it must just mean starting a new thread, but if anyone knows any different please correct me.

:dust: to all

xx

hi all, i am 2 dpo so i will be testing at 12 dpo (Dec 15).

baby :dust: to all of us!!

Is it too late to join this? I'm due to test Dec.15th. :) Baby Dust to everyone!!!! :D

:wohoo:
(That's me, throwing baby dust on you all!)
I hope it was ok to announce my BFP here... I don't want to offend anyone. :flower:I am still cramping off and on, but it has lessened a bit. Bbs are finally getting touchy, and still itchy. :haha:Been very emotional, and would like to know just WHY everyone looks at me like I'm an alien when I eat cut up hot dog weiners in my chicken and dumplings... Oh well.:shrug:

you can not post a new thread announcing bfps but you can in threads like this one!

having a semi good day today its all out of my hands now have to just find a way to relax now!

ok so I'm meant to be 13 dpo going by my normal 28 days cycle (which I've had for a year). However I was 8 days late last month so not sure whether my cycles have changed or if it was a one off due to me symptom spotting.

So either I'm due AF today or I'm on a new longer cycle which means I'm due next week...... confused? yeh me too!

Don't want to test yet cos I don't want to see that blank space again

good morning ladies

i have never felt so depressed at the beginning of a 2ww before, normally i am happy and relaxed for at least a week after because all the waiting for o and hard owrk is done. this time i am feeling so low about how we have bd'd exactly the same as all the other months and not caught, i wanted to bd so much more than we have!

i think i just want to either rewind a week or fast forward 5 weeks to have another bash at it lol

i just dont want to have to do all this anymore humpf

:cry: along with a visit from the Doctor to say that I have flu and will be off work for 10-14 days...I had a visit from the :witch: talk about kick you when you're down!! :cry: xx

good morning ladies

i have never felt so depressed at the beginning of a 2ww before, normally i am happy and relaxed for at least a week after because all the waiting for o and hard owrk is done. this time i am feeling so low about how we have bd'd exactly the same as all the other months and not caught, i wanted to bd so much more than we have!

i think i just want to either rewind a week or fast forward 5 weeks to have another bash at it lol

i just dont want to have to do all this anymore humpf

:hugs: i know what u mean..this time i actually had a good plan and went by it (BD every other day then 3 days in a row day before, of and after ovulation) but im just not feeling very optimistic! i was more relaxed this time around i didnt do opks or anything..i never do temps so didnt do that..we just BD, looked for ovulation signs, DH took fertilaid for men and i started baby asprin after ovulation..oh and on the day of or before (didnt keep track of ANYTHING this time lol) we used preseed..only once lol..told u i was just super relaxed. i have not tested yet (i even have 10 tests in my house!!) but im still not feeling very..lucky i guess..after seeing so many bfns..maybe u just get to expect it and used to it :dohh:

:cry: along with a visit from the Doctor to say that I have flu and will be off work for 10-14 days...I had a visit from the :witch: talk about kick you when you're down!! :cry: xx

in october when i was 15dpo i woke up with a stomach flu..and got AF! i was sick ALL day long couldnt even get out of bed and on top of that had to go buy tampons.. :cry: i know how u feel hun that felt like one of the worst days EVER!

feeling a lot better today, i think i am starting to get into the christmas spirit finally lol!

i think you are right, after seeing so many bfns after only tweeking what we have been doing each month with no results i cant blame myself for thinking well what the hell will be different about this cycle lol

time to put my chin up i think and if it isnt my month then i will be buying baileys and having lots of yums yums on christmas day lol

could you add me to the 22nd dec plz.

excited as thebest gift i cud receive is a :bfp:

fx'd for everyone

xxxxxxxxxx

AF finally got me 4 days late. Looks like I ov'd late as I suspected.

Good luck to everyone! xx

AF got me too... 2 days late - I hate it when it comes late - just gets ur hopes up :(

Can you add me here :D im due AF on 23rd but will be testing on 25th :) xx

AF is dues on december 11th for me so I guess I will test then

aw ladies sorry the witch got you both xkx

i am feeling hopeful one minute and totally not the next almost to the point where i just want af to show so i can relax and get on with enjoying christmas! xkx

Can you add me please, just tested + today on opk, so I'll be testing on the 20th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->