December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

yay! babyhopes has contact with the outside world! my dh's family live in mablethorpe, lincs, and they have been completely cut off in recent weeks although mablethorpe is pretty cut off at the best of times in winter lol

i am 4dpo today been having cramps, pinching feelings, tiredness and was on the verge of a biatch attack earlier, however the biatch attack happens right before af every single month but even this is early!

im 3dpo i think.
and im having major bitch attack tonight! dh was on the recieving end of my bitch attacks lol oppssyy :blush:
i must be nice as gotta bd tonight as iv had another pos tests so better try incase miss the egg xx

HA HA damn it under normal circumstances we could expect a box of chocolates as a way of apology in these cases we have to cave so much easier lol lol lol

i am not feeling massively positive, one minute i am like we have done it the next nope, i just organised my next months worth of when do i need off work to bd rota lol

Can i join? I will be testing 12/30 if af doesnt show!

hello! Can you change my test date from the 30th to the 25th? FF overestimated when my AF is due. Thanks!

AF got me yesterday :( Good luck everyone!

Hello can I join?
I'll be testing December 17th if AF doesn't get me on the 16th.

hi i am due ontoday or tomoz so will b testing saturday good luck ladies :) xx

Hi
I was down to test, i have been testing but getting BFN up until now, i am 10dpo so could still be early cos no AF yet. I will keep you updated with either result but please dont rule me out yet xx

Good Luck everyone xx

Im due on any day but if no show if test at end of dec

GOOD LUCK ALL

:dust:

xx

Hey there
New to this forum
New to being off the pill
New to charting my cycle
Not actively TTC, but not actively preventing it either.
Am 4dpo and this was the first month we had intercourse unprotected on O day and 1 day before O day.
I can't test for a while yet but am driving myself crazy with signs...possible signs...maybe not even signs?!
I think I've just worked out I really DO want a baby, I just didn't know how MUCH until these past few days!
REALLY want a December 2010 BFP and a Sept 2011 baby!!!!

Oh and I will be testing on December 24, not sure how this thread works...but I think you wanted my hpt day, right?!
Ahhh such newbbbbb.
xx

I test on Sunday 12th Can you put me down please Thanks x :flower:

Oh and I will be testing on December 24, not sure how this thread works...but I think you wanted my hpt day, right?!
Ahhh such newbbbbb.
xx

Don't worry hun, you'll pick it all up soon & will be as crazy as the rest of us then lol :wacko:

& yeah they'll add you to the front page & then update us on whether you get a :bfp: or the :witch: arrives booooo.

Good luck & lots of :dust: to you for a sticky xmas bean

xx

Oh nooooooooo pikefoldpixel :cry:

so sorry hun... here's to a New year new :baby:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member