December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

On a 28 days cycle I was due on Monday. It's now Thursday and nothing happening and a BFN (although the test was 5 years out of date lol!, found it at the back of our bathroom cabinet)

I think I've resigned myself to the fact my cycles have changed length and are in fact 36 days not 28. If that's the case I'm 9-10 DPO today depending on what site you use and if this correct we :sex: at exactly the right times so could be still in with a chance!

Will be testing some time after the 18th Dec assuming AF hasn't got me.

:witch: due today and she arrived bang on time :cry:
Onto final round of Clomid before IVF.......God I hope we do it.
Well done to the :bfp: and sorry to everyone else with :bfn:
It'll be our turn soon :hugs:

Awww Mrs Hennie I am sorry, some eggies just need a bit of extra help don't they, I really hope the clomid works & if not then there's still the IVF.

It will happen for you I'm sure. Lots of PMA & :dust: being sent your way

:kiss:

Awww Mrs Hennie I am sorry, some eggies just need a bit of extra help don't they, I really hope the clomid works & if not then there's still the IVF.

It will happen for you I'm sure. Lots of PMA & :dust: being sent your way

:kiss:

Thank you :cry: :hugs:
:dust:

aw really sorry for the bfns and afs i am only 5 dpo but not feeling too optimistic . . . . . new year new plan i think xkx

Hey hun..... I am due to test 22nd december if you can put me down. Please please let it be this month! xx

I've just ordered some ov testers from amazon, for the first time ever i'm hoping to have wasted my money!

having some really good feelings! fx'ed crossed!

so sorry for everybodys bfn's so far and maybe the new year will bring more luck!

xxx

Heya :)
im ok,been better lol ;)
not sure if i ovulate 5days ago or today :haha:
i keep gets pos opks :(
Oh well ill have to hold out to christmas at this rate which i suppose is only just over 2 weeks away.How are u? xx

Tested today. :bfn: :cry:

I'll wait for the witch, if she doesn't show I might test again next week, but I don't have high hopes anymore. :nope:

Thank youuuu for adding me to your wish list!
I am excited to be on this forum and even thinking about this with all of you lovely girls.
Can't wait to see what this month of testing brings for all of us...but for me....dec 24 seems soooooo far away.
6dpo and I have been crampy since my O really.
I actually O'd earlier than normal this month, so I've been a bit worried with these o-like pains, wondering if I'd missed the real O altogether.
Grrrr.
Guesswork is so annoying!
Anyway, first month of even NTNP, but really should be more in the TTC category because didn't realise how much I wanted it...until now.
xx

I'm having a really good feeling about this month... DH knows how much I want a baby, but I haven't been talking to him about any of my "symptoms" or the fact that I feel like this month "worked". He doesn't like me to stress or get my hopes up too high...
Anyway this morning when we woke up, he rubbed my tummy and started talking to my belly, telling the "baby" to grow big and strong. And then after work he brought up a discussion of names and how to tell parents etc.
I'm hoping that's a really good sign :)
I'll know in a week, but that sure seems like a long way away...

hugs to those who didn't get their bfp this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->