December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

I'm having a really good feeling about this month... DH knows how much I want a baby, but I haven't been talking to him about any of my "symptoms" or the fact that I feel like this month "worked". He doesn't like me to stress or get my hopes up too high...
Anyway this morning when we woke up, he rubbed my tummy and started talking to my belly, telling the "baby" to grow big and strong. And then after work he brought up a discussion of names and how to tell parents etc.
I'm hoping that's a really good sign :)
I'll know in a week, but that sure seems like a long way away...

hugs to those who didn't get their bfp this month.

awww hun thats sooo sweet!

i wish i could be like that now me and dh not after 23months i feel it isnt worth talking about as my hopes are stamped on every month my the :witch:
good luck to all u ladies and fx'd we get our christmas bfps xx

Heya :)
im ok,been better lol ;)
not sure if i ovulate 5days ago or today :haha:
i keep gets pos opks :(
Oh well ill have to hold out to christmas at this rate which i suppose is only just over 2 weeks away.How are u? xx

Hey hun I'm also not really 100% sure when I ovulated as it seemed to be early this time
CONFUSED!
Waiting for either AF on 24 Dec of a BFP!!!!
xx

i am feeling good in myself but not really about my chances this month. just hoping witch will be nice to me this month and not give me bad cramps like last month xkx

started spotting so should be full flow by the end of the day
the :witch: got me 2 days early!!

If possible I would like to add my name to this thread! :flower:

I'll be testing Dec 31st if the :witch: doesn't get me on the 29th or 30th!

I'm feeling a little more relaxed this month, and not as crazy...lol...so maybe that's a good sign. Good luck to all the Dec testers left this month!! :thumbup:

If possible I would like to add my name to this thread! :flower:

I'll be testing Dec 31st if the :witch: doesn't get me on the 29th or 30th!

I'm feeling a little more relaxed this month, and not as crazy...lol...so maybe that's a good sign. Good luck to all the Dec testers left this month!! :thumbup:

:happydance:fingers crossed for ur :bfp: xxx

:wave:

I'm good but I think I'm out. I'm not due till about the 24th but I'm now thinking we stopped :sex: too soon. But at least I'll be able to :wine: at Xmas

good luck to everyone

xxx

sperm can live upto 7 days so ur not allowed to count urself out :haha:

totally and utter impatient! i am 7dpo and tested :dohh: the same faint pinky line that has been there the last couple of months so not getting excited over that at all! especially as i am only 7dpo! at least if the line gets more obvious i have something to compare it to lol :blush:

really not convicned that this is my month, dont think i have done it . . . .

how are you doing babyhopes xkx

i ok v impatient i may be 1dpo or 5/6 temps say 5 and they have gone highier then ever b4 :)
me and dh had chat and we decided not to get our hopes up so i will not be buying a preg test unless af is late or i def feel pregnant x

Haha ta hun

I just doubt my oh has super :spermy: he's had his balls kicked too many times playing rugby :rofl:

I'll keep you posted but I'm not hopeful this time, will prob make the :witch: easier to take though, although it will be over Xmas which is just pants in itself!!

Youre due the same day, when are you planning on testing?

Xx

i wont be testing until af is very late although im sure :witch: will get me :(
i prefer to wait for :witch: rather then see bfn or a faint pos and get hopes up.altho im a poas addict and need to test.ill try my hardest this month :)

My dh got kicked in the :blush: by a horse a few years back and im wondering if that has had any impact on the :spermy: cos itll be 2 years ttc next month x

Oh no.... Ouchies!!!

Have either of you been for tests? & have you ever been pg but mc??

I've never had a sniff of a bfp :sad:

xx

i had pos test 8dpo last month and by 12dpo they were bfn so pos chemical
and sept i was 3 weeks late,went to cd48 b4 a heavy af,went to drs and they would do blood test.
my dr has refused any tests for us :cry: she just told me to relax :growl:

What, 2 years and they won't do tests :nope:

I'd complain and find another doctor. Did they say why they won't investigate??

Xxx

she said theres nothing wrong i was bd wrong times,she told me to stop opk and charting and relax.i said what do i do if not preg she said oh u will be in a year!!
she made me feel stupid so i wont want to come back :cry: im scared if i book an appointment ill get her! i dont know her name :cry:
shall i ask for male dr so i def dont get her!

Yeah that sounds like a plan.

& I'd say you've been bd every other day for at least 12 months, that way they can't fob you off.

If you have no joy this month I'd go and see someone else.

:hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"