December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

thing is if she is saying you are bding the wrong times then surely doing the opks will help you identify the right time? she sounds like she is talking out of her hiney!

what is up with all these ball crunching stories today oweeeeee! cor being kicked in the balls by a HORSE! at the very least couldnt they test him?

starting to enjoy the christmas shopping thing just as i have finished buying them all lol perhaps thats why? lol went into our little town centre ?(its literally one street) and they have a huge christmas tree, all the other trees around it have fairy lights on them, it had a proper christmas market going on and the salvos playing christmas songs! the christmas spirit has been woken inside me!

xkx

hmmm.... ok sorry, meant to update you lovely ladies! tested but BFN... HOWEVER still no AF!!! but not feeling it now, so i don't think i'm gonna be getting my BFP this month.

:dust: to all the testers!

xxx

I'm sorry Jen, really cute dog you have there though :friends:

xx

9dpo poas this morning and got a really faint second line!
superdrug hpt. showed it to dh n he can see it 2!
looks like its coloured pink so hoping it's not an evap line.
will test again tomorrow morning!

oooohhhh good luck Holly (what a great name for a lady getting a xmas :bfp:)

xx

aw fingers crossed for you hun! i am desperately hoping for the same this month! xkx gl

thanks lisa40 and no more numbers!
will let u all know what tomorrows hpt looks like
fingers crosedd for every1!

well my opk is finally nearly positive!! so hoping to get a lovely dark line and a peak on CBFM in morning! which will mean i'll be testing boxing day!! and if i have any symptoms xmas day! so excited cause i had rulled this month out. yipee.

well my opk is finally nearly positive!! so hoping to get a lovely dark line and a peak on CBFM in morning! which will mean i'll be testing boxing day!! and if i have any symptoms xmas day! so excited cause i had rulled this month out. yipee.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
we can test together :)

yay, i thought you had already ovulated? or are you just waiting a bit longer?

argh why it is not Tuesday yet! come on tuesday dont be shy! be tuesday tomorrow? no? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so impatient, i hate not knowing, not knowing is worse than af showing in someways because at least with af you know where you stand! grrr

i hate it too...i think the 2WW is just the worse..im just waiting for AF to show..im pretty sure im out this month..already got a pad on waiting for her :(

aw hun! i do that too!

i think the wait for ovulation is worse because i am petrified 1. of missing it and 2. not oving at all! i get angry, upset, frustrated, annoyed etc in the wait for o. the 2ww i just get impatient and a little depressed at the thought of another cycle

yeah i take clomid so i get scared i wont ovulate either..i think most of the time the 2 weeks leading up to ovulation are the worst but for some reason this 2WW has seemed worse to me..ive been feeling more depressed about the whole thing..really the days that are hardest is the day before AF is due and the day of..checking myself a hundred times and just waiting..last cycle she came first thing in the morning so i didnt have to torture myself..now its 3pm and im just patiently waiting :( sad though

argh why it is not Tuesday yet! come on tuesday dont be shy! be tuesday tomorrow? no? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so impatient, i hate not knowing, not knowing is worse than af showing in someways because at least with af you know where you stand! grrr

LOL
I SO feel your impatience!
I am not even due for af until Dec 24 and am only either 7dpo or 8dpo today so I have SO long to wait and it's ANNOYING meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
xx

hmmm.... ok sorry, meant to update you lovely ladies! tested but BFN... HOWEVER still no AF!!! but not feeling it now, so i don't think i'm gonna be getting my BFP this month.

xxx

Keep the faith hun...no AF is a goood thing!
xx

i ok v impatient i may be 1dpo or 5/6 temps say 5 and they have gone highier then ever b4 :)
me and dh had chat and we decided not to get our hopes up so i will not be buying a preg test unless af is late or i def feel pregnant x

Hun I am adamanant not to buy a hpt too.
I am due on for af on Dec 24 and I just really hope she stays away and I can legitimately allow myself to test then.
In fact, I wish for that for all of us..
SO much
xx

xxx

Keep the faith hun...no AF is a goood thing!
xx

for me it is nothing new... last AF was the 28th of AUG! so i'm kinda wishing she would show up so i know where i stand. but i've been getting a fluttering in my lower abdomen just below the bely button and sometimes on the left and sometimes on the right and then sometimes right in the middle. so odd! but it could just be muscles twitching or guts churning for some reason. DH felt it too!! lol! he was like " are you? " i'm like " test says no! " grr! sometimes i hate my body for playing nasty tricks! :p

hey guys. im really hoping to get a new years ever bfp. im supposed to ovulate tomorrow so i am gonna test the 31st. ive been trying since aug and im hoping the fact that this month no shifts overlap and i am using preseed will help out. im so anxious already! haha

ff says af due 21st but wont test until 24th when/if af is 4 days late :)
i test to early and then experience a chemical or faint lines that drive me made.if af is 4 days late ill test then ill know for sure cos im sure all this testing is driving me insane xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->