December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

hmmm.... ok sorry, meant to update you lovely ladies! tested but BFN... HOWEVER still no AF!!! but not feeling it now, so i don't think i'm gonna be getting my BFP this month.

:dust: to all the testers!

xxx

Keep the faith hun...no AF is a goood thing!
xx

for me it is nothing new... last AF was the 28th of AUG! so i'm kinda wishing she would show up so i know where i stand. but i've been getting a fluttering in my lower abdomen just below the bely button and sometimes on the left and sometimes on the right and then sometimes right in the middle. so odd! but it could just be muscles twitching or guts churning for some reason. DH felt it too!! lol! he was like " are you? " i'm like " test says no! " grr! sometimes i hate my body for playing nasty tricks! :p

have u been to the doctors in af is that late? xx

yay im peaking today!! phew! at last! so i'll be testing 26th not 24th now, unless AF gets in there first cause she likes to show up a day or 2 early sometimes! grrrr, i so Know she's gonna show up xmas day!! ive got 2 superdrug tests, 2 FRER's and 2 digis burning a hole in my bathroom cabnet ha ha.

tested this morning. 10 dpo. line still there and seems to have more colour. still faint tho.

AF got me this morning so im out..good luck ladies on getting those bfps

Can I join? I'm not sure if I will get to test in December or not, as my last 2 cycles were super-wonky (44 and 53 days), but if I get back to my 29 day cycle this month, I'll be testing on New Year's Eve. Oh, who am I kidding? I'll test on Christmas morning too (just in case I get to be lucky and test pos early) :)

hmmm.... ok sorry, meant to update you lovely ladies! tested but BFN... HOWEVER still no AF!!! but not feeling it now, so i don't think i'm gonna be getting my BFP this month.

:dust: to all the testers!

xxx

Keep the faith hun...no AF is a goood thing!
xx

for me it is nothing new... last AF was the 28th of AUG! so i'm kinda wishing she would show up so i know where i stand. but i've been getting a fluttering in my lower abdomen just below the bely button and sometimes on the left and sometimes on the right and then sometimes right in the middle. so odd! but it could just be muscles twitching or guts churning for some reason. DH felt it too!! lol! he was like " are you? " i'm like " test says no! " grr! sometimes i hate my body for playing nasty tricks! :p

have u been to the doctors in af is that late? xx

i've been to the dr so often and all they do is give me provera to induce my period, and the last 2 times that did work as it should... 2nd last time i took it, period came 4 weeks later then the last time didn't work at all! took it for 5 days as instructed and i'm still waiting, took it from the 25th - 30th oct.

apparently i build up a resistance to things, i wonder if that is why i can't seem to get a sticky bean... :shrug::nope:

can i join? 10 dpo AF due 24th (i will test on 24th) had so many symptoms up until this afternoon :( hope its just a glitch! good luck everyone :)

do u usually have a long lp?

well as of yesterday i didnt think lp even existed lol, i always ovulate early and come on round about the same time each month give or take 1 day my cycle has only been 28 day cycle last 2 months before that it was 31 day but always regular if that makes sense? my last AF was 24th and i ovulated 2nd all a bit confusing lol

usually with a normal 28 day cycle count back about 13ish days that would usually be ovulation,lp is always the same every month too.you must be demmented waiting to test after ovulation

usually with a normal 28 day cycle count back about 13ish days that would usually be ovualtion,lp is always the same every month too.you must be demmented waiting to test after ovualation

demmented? lol

well bfn for me today . . . .well it is only 8dpo lol lol lol silly me i cant help it! lol

oh no dont test that early :dohh::hugs:
iv learnt my lesson from last month:cry:
i shall not be testing untl af is/if its late x

usually with a normal 28 day cycle count back about 13ish days that would usually be ovualtion,lp is always the same every month too.you must be demmented waiting to test after ovualation

demmented? lol

sorry demented put too many m's in lol

i think i might test tomorrow and then again couple days before AF is due! lol

i'll keep my finger crossed for you

looks like you and u are the same dpo nomore,how do u feel?

im feeling fine actually a few cramps thats it not really getting my hopes up this month - despite all the peeing on sticks lol - i cant help by pee on sticks! it is a sickness for which the only cure is to pee!!! lol

i have had cramping since 2dpo and bloated (also i am about 7 lbs over weight and its ALL on my belly grrrr!) but absolutely nothing else to report

how about you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->