December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

i'm not sure,feel totally weepy,slightest thing and i'll be off lol.

slight nausea and heartburn,i havent got any test in so i have have just ordered some,so will test when they come.

been a bit crampy especially on my right hand side,god only kno nomore i guess i'll just have to wait and see

did the bleach test for a bit of fun and it fizzed up but not gonna read too much in2 that

ha ha the bleech test! lol i have been tempted but worried about exploding pee bombs lol

you know what i almost started crying earlier, nothing was happening but i had to keep back the bawling! my son was playing in the corner, we (i) was watching elf so nothing on tv to upset me but i had very strong feeling that i was about to burst into tears!

perhaps i was just so happy to see that everyone had their christmas cheer back lol (but seriously ??? strange for me)

:haha:@ pee bombs,i only used a couple of drops was kinda scared too

i cant believe how i'm feeling,big soft sh**e that i am

Hi can I be added to this I will be testing on the 28th. I could technically test on the 25th but I want to hold off to see if AF arrives. thank you!

hello mandyloo and welcome to the thread!

it just happened again watching x factor? nothing sad about that show! grrrr! i think i am just really tired from no sleep and too much work. . . . . . . . .

lol that was me last nite,i had 2 hide my face from dh coz he would of thought i'd totally lost the plot!!

hmmmm i wish that it was a definate sign but i dont think it is . .. .not in my case anyway lol

just want all this waiting to be over lol one way or another xkx

ha ha sod that i'll be testing every day until af shows! i cant help it! to be honest it sort of makes the time go a little faster because i am not thinking, 4 days till testing, 3 days till testing, 2 days etc i just pee on the stick and away i go lol!

i remember when a week away from something really good came round really fast, these days its like seriously is it still onyly (eg) monday! no!

haha i kno what you mean,i kno i'll give in and test as soon as my tests arrive:dohh:

why not i say! i am more stressed when i make myself wait, at least if i get bfn after bfn i am not so shocked to see af, bfns dont actually bother me because there will be a month where i will get a bfn that will turn into a bfp and it could be the test after the last bfn! but also if i get to 13 dpo and no whiff of a line i kind of accept that af will arrive that day or next

its worse to wait for me!

well i'm off for tonite hubby wants the laptop,catch up with you tomorrow hopefully when u test in the morning it will be pos!!

Hi ladies
I have had a harrowing morning and need to share with someone.
First off, I am 8do or maybe 9dpo today.
I have had this feeling of pressure in my vagina, almost like I was...please don't judge me here as I know it sounds odd...but giving birth to an egg!
I know.
It's like a bulging feeling.
After much googling and staying up all night in tears I had decided I was having a prolapse - despite the fact that I am 29 and have never had children.
I was like, yup, this is it, I will never be a mummy.
I was even more upset when I did a hpt on first pee this morning and got a BFN.
There wasn't even a GLIMMER of a positive in the circle part.
I dragged myself off to the gyno and he did an exam and said NO PROLAPSE. Thank godddddd.
He did say though, that my cervix was high, and that I appeared to have had a surge of progesteron which meant my vaginal walls were kind of crushing my bladder.
I rang my sister and told her, mother of 2, and she said "oh yes I get this before my af"
GREAT.
So even though I'm not technically due for my period until Dec 24 I am pretty positive that I'm going to get it now.
The gyno wasn't saying much about whether I could be or could not be, but he certainly didn't give me any extra hope.
So now I am resigned to the fact that surely, nothing as GREAT as a BFP could happen to me.
I dunno.
I feel so negative and desperate and I hate myself for it!
Self hatred central.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"