December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

thanks every1!
11 dpo today but have got faint line from 9dpo.
this was our first month tttc.
i came off bc on 18th nov!
coldsores r back with a vengence today!

really hoping everythings ok cause had a miscarriage in march @ 5 weeks.
fingers crossed.

Lots of hugs of excitement for you Hollyrose
You will be fine.
Keep us updated with everything!
Well done hun!
xx

aw congrats holly!

i got a terrible water infection just waiting for 3pm to roll on so i can go to drop in clinic grrrrr in so much pain :(

on another note i got a tiny bit of ewcm today with a streak of blood in it hmmmmm never ever had this before hoping it is a good sign as opposed to af deciding to give me a peep show lol

thing is because i have this stupid water infection i can tell whether i am cramping at the moment or its just pain from the infection

will have to tell docs i am ttc so they dont give me the uber strong pills

ohh i love those because they clear everything so quickly!

opp goes without saying i didnt test this morning because i have been weeing all night lol

on the bright side all i am thinking about is the pain as opposed to testing lol

ahhhh love anti biotics feeling better already hate water infections ! so now the pain has subsided somewhat i am now obesseively thinking about testing again lol, although if what i saw was implantation bleeding then i know there is no point in testing .. .. . . .god i truely hope it was!

Hi I'm Cooch. I'm new and will be testing Dec22. Not feeling too hopeful. This is my third month

ha ha the bleech test! lol i have been tempted but worried about exploding pee bombs lol

you know what i almost started crying earlier, nothing was happening but i had to keep back the bawling! my son was playing in the corner, we (i) was watching elf so nothing on tv to upset me but i had very strong feeling that i was about to burst into tears!

perhaps i was just so happy to see that everyone had their christmas cheer back lol (but seriously ??? strange for me)

That's so funny, I got all emotional and started to cry when watching elf yesterday too! I think it's because I'm due to ovulate and I've noticed that I seem to get pms symptoms around that time, which is weird!

nomore numbers - i get urine infections also. they r a nightmare. hope u feel better soon!

aw thanks hollyrose, i hate them, i was in terrible pain this morning but think i flushed it enough to keep it at bay and now i got the anti bs it will hopefully not be bad again in the morning - especially as i want to test lol!

ha ha about elf! i think i was just really tired and emotional drained xkx

aw thanks hollyrose, i hate them, i was in terrible pain this morning but think i flushed it enough to keep it at bay and now i got the anti bs it will hopefully not be bad again in the morning - especially as i want to test lol!

Oooohhhh testing tomorrow... Good luck, I'll be back to check on the result

blowing sticky :dust: at you

:kiss:

I will be testing December 17 or 18th, would love to be on the list! :)) *babydust*!!

I'm starting to feel out, but AF hasn't shown yet (due tomorrow or Thursday) so we'll see. Trying to remain hopeful.

If AF does show, I'll next be Oing between Christmas day and my birthday (the 27th), so that would be a nice time to conceive too :)

:wohoo: CONGRATS HOLLYROSE! :wohoo:

Rheaz and babyhopes2010: I think we're ALL like that - I've been wanting to POAS since 3DPO! I have a test in the cupboard waiting for me to take it in 10 days (!?!), but it's just soooo tempting...:ignore:
Just try to hold off doing it again for another few days - give that :bfp: time to fully form.

:dust: to everyone testing!

hi
before going for antibiotics try to drink plenty of water,it will flush out th infection n drink craneberry juice,it comes in sachets u just miz it in water and take it for 10 days two times a day,it really helps in uti,coz antibiotics give u worse side effect,i have used so much antibiotics n now suffering from fungal infection,it comes again and again...i hope u all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->