December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

:wohoo: CONGRATS HOLLYROSE! :wohoo:

Rheaz and babyhopes2010: I think we're ALL like that - I've been wanting to POAS since 3DPO! I have a test in the cupboard waiting for me to take it in 10 days (!?!), but it's just soooo tempting...:ignore:
Just try to hold off doing it again for another few days - give that :bfp: time to fully form.

:dust: to everyone testing!

Hi hun,
You're right.
I feel AF type cramps today, but not meant to be due until Dec 24, really hope it's not, I will even enjoy the cramps if they're not!
I promise!

xx

question!! i got my peak on CBFM and positive opk on sunday and had ovulation pains later on that evening and a bit yesterday morning. we bd'd sat and sun, and was goingto last night, but did a 12 hour shift at work (another one today!) and didnt get imogen tosleep until 11.30!! shes full of cold and was crying, and took forever to get tosleep with coughing and a blocked nose by which time OH was almost asleep, i said we should have made babies tonight but nothing happened. i know you can ovulate upto 48hours after a positive but i just feel like ive missed it!! and i know the swimmers from the weekend will be there, but you know! do you think i'll be ok? or had i best BD tonight? well try! ha ha.

Well you have more chance of concieving apparently from :spermy: that are there to greet the eggy, ie :sex: 24-48 hours before its released.
The only reason I would BD tonight too is obviously for fun lol but also just incase ovulation has been delayed, after all it's not a perfect science & even when we think we have ov'd it may not have happened yet.

Oh I wish I had x-ray vision lol

Good luck

xx

ill be testing dec 24!

Hey there
I am determined to hold out as long as I can or until af shows now.
Feel silly for testing at 8dpo yesterday.
Bit worried that I seem to have O'd early.
My lp must be really long.
Is that bad?
xx

LiSa :hugs:
I hope new year will bring you good luck!

Well you have more chance of concieving apparently from :spermy: that are there to greet the eggy, ie :sex: 24-48 hours before its released.
The only reason I would BD tonight too is obviously for fun lol but also just incase ovulation has been delayed, after all it's not a perfect science & even when we think we have ov'd it may not have happened yet.

Oh I wish I had x-ray vision lol

Good luck

xx

oh thats brilliant! you made my day ha ha. im a nurse and we moved the whole ward to another wing today and i am absoloutly knackard!! so BDing tonight is very low on my agenda ha ha.

I'm out :nope:
Having a very screwed up cycle and it looks like AF is on her way already - even though I'm not due until 25th. Don't think I ov'd this month, which I suppose might be causing the short cycle, but no xmas day BFP for me, whatever the reason.

Oh well - best of luck to the rest of the December testers. I hope I don't see too many of you on a January thread x

I was just looking at the first page with all the names and sadly the :bfn: are greatly outnumbering the :bfp: and the last time someone announced a :bfp: was on the 9th! What's with that?!?
C'mon ladies, let's show that :witch: who's boss! :af:
I can't believe I have to wait 9 more days to test. Boo!

Edit: only 8 more days! yessssssssss

Hey ladies, I will be testing Saturday 18th.. good luck to everyone else testing this month!!! FX

Hi
my chart has completely changed on FF so i need to change my testing date to 22nd please, fingers crossed thats why i have been getting BFN and a BFP might be on the way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->