December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

10dpo and a BFN.
I don't feel any symptoms at all now.
I am not due AF until Dec 24 and now I am convinced there is something wrong with my cycle to have such a long lp.
I ovulated at Day 10 - that can't be right.
Grrrr.
Anyway, I am pretty sure AF is going to come, even early perhaps, because I feel a bit crampy like AF cramps and feel "skinny" this sounds SO weird as I am totally of normal weight range and not a skinny girl, but a day or two before AF I often feel skinnier, which has been preceded by a week of feeling really fat - which I've just had.
Anyway.
xx

OH THIS SUCKS!!!
i reckon ill be out today soy has fecked me cycle up and temps :cry: x

OH THIS SUCKS!!!

You don't recommend it then?

My LP this cycle was 11 days, thinking back to last cycle it was 11 days too, no idea if this is ok, I think I need to start looking into it abit more, I might go and see my doctore today too just to update her on what is going on with my cycles and ask about LP.

bfn for me today but only 11dpo so holding on to a pessimisstic ounce of optimism! lol if what i saw was implantation then i doubt it would show now, also been weeing in the night so dont have a fmu and when i have tested it has been very diluted - stupid bladder infection!

hoping not to wake in the night so i can actually properly test tomorrow 12dpo

sorry the witch got so many people so far, fingers crossed for all the ladies still waiting to test!

I'm playing a total waiting game here. AF was due by now, and I don't have any tests (ordered my first ever batch online which should arrive tomorrow), and no money with which to buy one either... So I wait to see which one will arrive first.

OH THIS SUCKS!!!

My LP this cycle was 11 days, thinking back to last cycle it was 11 days too, no idea if this is ok, I think I need to start looking into it abit more, I might go and see my doctore today too just to update her on what is going on with my cycles and ask about LP.

i wouldnt reccommend soy im spotting slightly today so i reckon im out lp10 days this cycle,usually 16 :growlmad:

Hiya I am on cd 13 (due 30/12/10) so I will test on 31st if no AF by then.. x

OH THIS SUCKS!!!

i wouldnt reccommend soy im spotting slightly today so i reckon im out lp10 days this cycle,usually 16 :growlmad:

is there any chance it cud be ib?

OH THIS SUCKS!!!

is there any chance it cud be ib?
is there any chance a pig just flew past my window :haha:

I'm out, but I'm ok with it since I realised a couple days ago that I next o on my birthday :)

here's to September babies :)

:dust: to all you ladies still waiting!

I'm out, but I'm ok with it since I realised a couple days ago that I next o on my birthday :)

here's to September babies :)

:dust: to all you ladies still waiting!

Hey hun
Did you get a negative or just your af?
Here's to us Aussie girls and Sept babies!
I am 11dpo today.
I had crazy pains in my right ovary last night which were like my ovulation pains, but my lp is really long (which now worries me!) so I am not due until about Dec 22 or 24.
Tested at 10dpo yesterday and BFN so not really sure what to expect as have felt crampy too.
xx

Hey hun
Did you get a negative or just your af?
Here's to us Aussie girls and Sept babies!
I am 11dpo today.
I had crazy pains in my right ovary last night which were like my ovulation pains, but my lp is really long (which now worries me!) so I am not due until about Dec 22 or 24.
Tested at 10dpo yesterday and BFN so not really sure what to expect as have felt crampy too.
xx

AF arrived first. I briefly entertained the idea of testing anyway, but dismissed it.

That's a really long LP! Hope all is well with you and :dust:

:hi:nevertogther hows you?

hey honey!

i'm good, you? my first shot since september so hoping we can get a :bfp: but not too sure. this cycle has been kind of different than the rest as well as my first visit to the FS so who knows what the end of this year will bring me. :shrug:

witch arrived for me this morning:cry: good luck to everyone else!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->