December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

aw pinkyd hopefully she wont show!

well my cycle last month was 32 days so improved from previous month, i took soy on cd1 so if i ov 10 dys after last pill like i did last month then that would be a cd15 ov! that would be like a new katie record! oh and a 29 day cycle! wow that would be INCREDIBLE!

wohoo just had the first sesh of the month he he he he he all pumped up now! my dh was like i think we should have more jiggy jiggy because three times in 8 days is not enough! wohoo! he cant complain about what i have planned for him next week then lol lol lol lol xkx

Please can you add me? Will be testing 23rd December if my cycle stays the same length. Am gonna try the SMEP too, and have stocked up on concieve plus, so fingers crossed for all of us to get our BFP's for christmas!

another December tester here! :)
i seem to be the only one testing on the 19th
can i get added up there :)
x

I am thinking I may have missed my chance of an xmas bfp. Me and OH have one had sex once this cycle due to both having the flu and busy with university work and stuff. We had sex on 19th and I got a positive OPK yesterday (23rd). What dya reckon my chances are ? I'm gunna try to get him to :sex: tonight but don't know if I'll be able to because he is still pretty run down =(

Im on CD1 today, as you can see from my ticker.
My next AF should be due on Christmas Day! Hopefully she decides to stay away and give me the perfect present.
Will probably be testing Boxing Day
xxx

hey I'm on CD1 to . Testing on boxing day ! snap! :)
x

Okay, I have some weird shit going on! Lol! Okay, so yeterday I thought I was getting "o" pains. Dont really know what the are suppose to feel like, but from reading they are sharp little twinges where my ovaries are. All day yesterday, everyonce in a while on my right side. Anyway, my ticker says I "O" today. We BD at around 5am this morning an will agian tonight. My problem is that I was and am experiencing extreme pressure down there, like where my ovaries should be. To the point where I was VERY uncomfortable during sex this morning, but went ahead and dtd because I knew I was ovulating. Still lots of pressure! Plus my face is like dripping oil today!?! I have like 5 new breakouts today?!?! What does all this mean?!?!?

I am thinking I may have missed my chance of an xmas bfp. Me and OH have one had sex once this cycle due to both having the flu and busy with university work and stuff. We had sex on 19th and I got a positive OPK yesterday (23rd). What dya reckon my chances are ? I'm gunna try to get him to :sex: tonight but don't know if I'll be able to because he is still pretty run down =(

theres a good chance spermies can last days :)
plus is 12-36 hours AFTER pos opk the eggys there x

I'll be testing on the 15th or thereabouts. We are taking a more relaxed approach this month, no temping, opks or microscope, just BDing every other day. I did take soy from CD3 to 7 to give nature a gentle shove lol!

You can add me, I'll be testing Dec 4th - I'm really hoping for a BFP this cycle - it's out 6th cycle ttc and i'd love a Christmas BFP :)

Okay, I have some weird shit going on! Lol! Okay, so yeterday I thought I was getting "o" pains. Dont really know what the are suppose to feel like, but from reading they are sharp little twinges where my ovaries are. All day yesterday, everyonce in a while on my right side. Anyway, my ticker says I "O" today. We BD at around 5am this morning an will agian tonight. My problem is that I was and am experiencing extreme pressure down there, like where my ovaries should be. To the point where I was VERY uncomfortable during sex this morning, but went ahead and dtd because I knew I was ovulating. Still lots of pressure! Plus my face is like dripping oil today!?! I have like 5 new breakouts today?!?! What does all this mean?!?!?

OMG ! I get EXACTLY the same thing. 23rd I got a + OPK and had really bad pains. Today (well suppose it was yesterday now) had pains but not as bad, also, agony when we :sex: ! It literally felt like my insides were going to explode ! I have completely no idea what it is ! I am so glad I am not alone ! I have also had a bit of a breakout ! My eczema is really up over the last few days and, I usually never get any spots, especially white heads, yet today, I have a very painful and annoying white head on my top lip (sexy or what :haha:) I have absolutely no idea what it all means. This is the first time I have ever really paid attention to my cycle and ovulation symptoms etc so I have no idea whether I usually get this kinda thing or not.

OMG ! I get EXACTLY the same thing. 23rd I got a + OPK and had really bad pains. Today (well suppose it was yesterday now) had pains but not as bad, also, agony when we :sex: ! It literally felt like my insides were going to explode ! I have completely no idea what it is ! I am so glad I am not alone ! I have also had a bit of a breakout ! My eczema is really up over the last few days and, I usually never get any spots, especially white heads, yet today, I have a very painful and annoying white head on my top lip (sexy or what :haha:) I have absolutely no idea what it all means. This is the first time I have ever really paid attention to my cycle and ovulation symptoms etc so I have no idea whether I usually get this kinda thing or not.

Oh!! That is awesome!! I mean, not awesome that you are having the same issues, but awesome that you are having the same issues! :haha:
I am feeling less pressure tonight though, so yeah for that! I really hope this means we are ovulating! Woot! We are on the exact same cycle! Very cool! Hoping and wishing for your BFP!

:hi: Hi! I've not been added for the 9th yet, can you add me please? Thanks! x

my friend has been in labour for 3 DAYS they are finally going to do c section in 25 mins if she doesnt pop! so excited! was really sad with jealousy a couple of days ago but now i am just really really happy for her and cant wait to meet her baba! i wonder if this marks a good mental and emotion turn around on my so far really depressing journey of ttc!

nah im still jealous :haha:
I was having a cuddle with 5 month old baby i could have stole her lol.
But then again i want OUR baby not hers lol
i was all teary after

I just got round to watching the episode of Jeremy Kyle about fertility - cried my eyes out. :cry:

ooohh I'v had a lil pink bleed this am and then nothing else I'm praying for implantation bleed xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->