December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

i fell for this last month but have just taken opk cd 8 and it is almost positive! i took soy cd 1-5 this month so am hoping that this is just the soy messing up the old hormones and i dont ov until cd 14 ish as would miss the bean lol no other ov symptoms so thats prob it! exciting to see an almost pos though! my first almost pos was on cd 13 last month and finally o'd cd 18 so . . . cd 13 ov this month? please! lol

please add me :D

i;ll be testing december :) just in the 2ww just now :/ Grrrrrr LoL

finally she has had him! 3.5 days of labour! gone right back to being jealous again lol!

really need to make this month my bfp month! positive jealousy will spur me on, i dont want none of this negativity around this month! positive jealousy!

its my turn!

i fell for this last month but have just taken opk cd 8 and it is almost positive! i took soy cd 1-5 this month so am hoping that this is just the soy messing up the old hormones and i dont ov until cd 14 ish as would miss the bean lol no other ov symptoms so thats prob it! exciting to see an almost pos though! my first almost pos was on cd 13 last month and finally o'd cd 18 so . . . cd 13 ov this month? please! lol

hey thats sounding good!!! Im cd16 still with no +opk, im either in for a long cycle or missed surge which i dont think so as i started testing cd 10? Ill keep testing tho even tho there is no 2nd line at all :growlmad:
Hoping you catch that bean and hoping i can find mine this month. not getting my hopes up now!

Fx'd for you all x

I also will be testing December 4. I have a short luteal phase and usually get spotting before AF. I have never ever POAS. FX (TTC for 4 cycles)

Thanks PixieP! Did another opk this morning and its fainter so doing the same as it did last month but much earlier, would be so fantastic to have a 29 day cycle instead of 33-35! i am trying to be genuinely positive but share the what would be different about this month vibe! xkx

Hey girls,

I am new here! like ovoeverity , AF is due on dec. 05, this is my second cycle ttc, I had a short lutheal phase the past two cycles. I am hoping to get lucky this month. Otherwise I will try for a winter baby:) I have a wonderful 15 months old little girl!!

NOMORENUMBERS, yes a regular 29day cycle sounds ideal! I have averaged mine at 29 as i never really know, sometimes ive had 27 and have also had 33. Hoping it doesn't start to vary any more than that! my opk situation is not looking promising so who knows, but could just be a long cycle this month. I would prefer this than to have missed ov completely x

i hate the waiting to bit because in the back of my head i am like:

right if we do it every other day we will catch egg
but it is better to do it the day before o
so what if the day before i o is the day off and all i do is 4 days before 2 days before and day of o will that be too late on o day and too soon on the other days
so i then start thinking if i do 2 days in a row 1 day off woud that be better

arggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

and then you o and thats it!

I'm due AF on 4 December and will be testing then unless AF or weird symptoms dictate otherwise.

Good luck everybody. I wish you all lots of luck and Christmas miracles x

hey ladies :hi:

can i join please hoping to test on 12th December.

Hello to all the new ladies! i am feeling super duper determined this month! so far we have bd exactly to plan! hopefully we can continue the trend all the way through next week!

i hate waiting to o, so anxious that we will miss it! xkx

im cd 9 so its getting close to being somewhat mildly interesting over here!

you are so right those first days of the cycle are so boring ttc wise lol! thats part of the reason i starting taking soy, so i felt like i was doing something!

i may pee on and opk i just have too! :rofl:
its been a week pmsl

oh looked im cd 6 :yipee: :haha:

yay! cd 6!

i have poas opk the last 2 days even though they are totally affected by the soy lol! never mind at least we wont miss the surge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->