• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

If you don't mind, you can remove me from testing on the 16th. My Husband and I were not able to BD any during my fertile time. Our schedules just didn't work out. :( There is always next month to try. I'm going to stay positive! At least I don't have to wait 2 weeks wondering because I know it's not going to happen.... Good luck to all of you testing in December! I hope everyone gets a BFP! :)

:hugs::hugs: I'm sorry hun!

You look beautiful!!

Hello ladies,
Can you put me down for Dec 12 :) This will be my first time testing since my miscarried on Nov.10. I am hoping I am lucky as I was the first time; I got pregnant in one cycle. Although this time I hope my little bean stays cozy and warm inside me for the whole 40 weeks.

shterr how many dpo are you hun? :dust: your way!

Not 100% positive... Maybe 2 or 3. I don't temp, so I'm basing it on last months cycle. Just off the pill so who knows? Maybe I haven't even o'd yet! Haha!

I always picture you as that kitten in your picture, it's crazy! I can't picture you as a person!

:haha: I was just thinking about this today! I am thinking I'm going to change my picture to a real one of me! From my wedding day! But you can still think of me as a cute little kitty, if you want... hahahahaha! :kiss:

I think I'll still think of you as a cute little kitty :rofl: - and you can think of me as my big, fat, grey cat! :D

Me please! AF is due on the 30th. 2nd cycle! Wish me luck.

:dust: to everyone!

Woke up this morning to a winter wonderland. Beautiful snow! It is starting to look more like December :)

Have any of you ladies ever had EWCM on CD 6? :shrug: I've never noticed it before...

Have any of you ladies ever had EWCM on CD 6? :shrug: I've never noticed it before...

I have had EWM on random cycle days (they were longer than normal cycles) but I always got it again in the cycle when I ovulated. I want to say someone on here told me it was normal but don't quote me. :shrug: Didn't want to read and run.

:witch: came early - please update my testing date to December 30th..

Me please! AF is due on the 30th. 2nd cycle! Wish me luck.

:dust: to everyone!

Good luck to my fellow Minnesotan! :) good to see you here, I recognize you from posts earlier on when I switched from WTT to NTNP/TTC! Hugs!!

So AF is a day late but not getting too excited just yet cuz she could still show either today or tomorrow. I know im down to test on sunday but i dont know if i can hold out that long. Going crazy :wacko:

BFP!! @ 9dpo!! I know I said I'd wait unti 12/6 to test but I was too impatient. This was my first cycle using preseed! It really works!

Can you put me down for the 22nd? We have been trying for one year and this month I started 50mg of clomid!

BFP!! @ 9dpo!! I know I said I'd wait unti 12/6 to test but I was too impatient. This was my first cycle using preseed! It really works!

YES! Congrats! Our first official BFP!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->