• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

I just bought one :( I must try and wait at least too more days!

Do you have any symptoms? :flower:

Yeah a few! Tiredness, being gassy:blush:, bloating, dull cramps, back pain. But to be honest, I could just as easily explain them all away! oh and apart from today I've had sore boobs...

I LOVE your DOG!!!!

Thankyou!! I love him too! :D
My mumma breed him, so I've had him since the day he was born :happydance:

I just bought one :( I must try and wait at least too more days!

Do you have any symptoms? :flower:

Yeah a few! Tiredness, being gassy:blush:, bloating, dull cramps, back pain. But to be honest, I could just as easily explain them all away! oh and apart from today I've had sore boobs...

I have a golden he is the best dog!! I love your pic it looks like my girl. we had to put her to sleep 2 years ago. :( they are the best dogs!

Aww! That's sad :( And you never stop loving them, even when they are gone! And they are the best dogs! But then I'm fairly biased!

hi can you add me please im testing on the 21st dec and am praying for bfp for xmas x

Looks like I'll be with you guys testing in Dec. AF showed up this morning :( On to month 3! 3 is a lucky number for me so fingers crossed. BD to ALL!!

I tried NTNP but I guess that didnt last long. :dohh:
Put me down for 13th December please.

AFM: 4dpo...i feel like a cow today, I'm so bloated! I am gassy and have AF like back cramps. I keep getting weird little pains in my abdomen as well. Could any of this be from the clomid? Did anyone have symptoms like this around this time and got a :bfp:?

Looks like I'll be with you guys testing in Dec. AF showed up this morning :( On to month 3! 3 is a lucky number for me so fingers crossed. BD to ALL!!

What day would you like me to put you down for, my dear? I'll put you down as Unknown for now, just PM me or note on here what you'd like! :kiss:

What day would you like me to put you down for, my dear? I'll put you down as Unknown for now, just PM me or note on here what you'd like! :kiss:

how do you PM someone? im like an idiot with computers lol lol

baby5hopeful- sorry to hear about your mc. :hugs: I had one back in Oct. It's rough, but I'm glad to see you haven't given up! FX for you, hon!

AFM- AF is out the door, so we move onward! I've decided to try and wait until AF is due to test this month...we will see how that goes! :haha: It's so nice having you ladies to talk to and hear about your experiences! DH is VERY supportive, but he just doesn't quite understand the emotional rollercoaster this is... Not to mention the POAS addiction! :dohh:

How is everyone else doing?

I have just miscarried so im back here again can u add me to 24 th dec xx

I just want to say again that my heart goes out to you dear, and to cheer you up I want to tell you that I used to hear stories of women being more fertile after MC and I didn't believe that....well it happened to me. I MC, and I got my current bfp and I never had a period - it happened right after. I want to wish you all the best and I really hope that December will be a happy month for you :hugs:

baby5hopeful- sorry to hear about your mc. :hugs: I had one back in Oct. It's rough, but I'm glad to see you haven't given up! FX for you, hon!

AFM- AF is out the door, so we move onward! I've decided to try and wait until AF is due to test this month...we will see how that goes! :haha: It's so nice having you ladies to talk to and hear about your experiences! DH is VERY supportive, but he just doesn't quite understand the emotional rollercoaster this is... Not to mention the POAS addiction! :dohh:

How is everyone else doing?

Good luck hun! May this cycle bring you a forever baby! :dust:

shterr how many dpo are you hun? :dust: your way!

Not 100% positive... Maybe 2 or 3. I don't temp, so I'm basing it on last months cycle. Just off the pill so who knows? Maybe I haven't even o'd yet! Haha!

^^^^ hahahaha :rofl: I'm the same way! I think of people as their avatars - you as your cat and shterr as shterr's cat!

shterr - I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you hun! :dust:

Hi Ladies! I havent ovulated yet but based on my normal cycles i think i will be testing on 11th December, could you please move me from unknown to this date?

good luck everyone!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"