• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

So AF is a day late but not getting too excited just yet cuz she could still show either today or tomorrow. I know im down to test on sunday but i dont know if i can hold out that long. Going crazy :wacko:

:haha::haha: Good luck lady! Test early if you want...hehe! We all do it! Hold off if you REALLY want to though! :hugs:

BFP!! @ 9dpo!! I know I said I'd wait unti 12/6 to test but I was too impatient. This was my first cycle using preseed! It really works!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:happydance:

BFP!! @ 9dpo!! I know I said I'd wait unti 12/6 to test but I was too impatient. This was my first cycle using preseed! It really works!

Congratulations!! That is wonderful news!! :happydance:

If you don't mind, you can remove me from testing on the 16th. My Husband and I were not able to BD any during my fertile time. Our schedules just didn't work out. :( There is always next month to try. I'm going to stay positive! At least I don't have to wait 2 weeks wondering because I know it's not going to happen.... Good luck to all of you testing in December! I hope everyone gets a BFP! :)

:hugs::hugs: I'm sorry hun!

Thank you! I wish you the best of luck! FX for you.

Hi all!

I'm planning on testing 12/9 (14 dpo) IF I'm not already spotting by then.

My last 2 cycles I seem to have started this awesome habit of spotting for 2 days before my period. Friday the 9th would be 2 days before. So I ought to know by then if it's coming.

has anyone ever got a faint blue line on a pg test twice in a row?

I had a dream last night I was pregnant, does that count?! :(

Congrats agc123, first BFP of the month :)

Good luck everyone!

xx

Agc123 - huge congrats to you and your OH!! Im so pleased we have a BFP to keep the rest of us sane and optimistic!

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

Xx

Hi all!

I'm planning on testing 12/9 (14 dpo) IF I'm not already spotting by then.

My last 2 cycles I seem to have started this awesome habit of spotting for 2 days before my period. Friday the 9th would be 2 days before. So I ought to know by then if it's coming.

hi alannab..

I experineced the same thing. excatly for last two periods. A small spot of blood and as i thought it was IB. was verrrry happy and tested but got -ve:-(

then after two days i got my periods.

I concluded that my egg gets fertilized but there is a problem with implanatation. wat do u think???

akshustobemom

I experineced the same thing. excatly for last two periods. A small spot of blood and as i thought it was IB. was verrrry happy and tested but got -ve:-(

then after two days i got my periods.

I concluded that my egg gets fertilized but there is a problem with implanatation. wat do u think???

akshustobemom

I kind of concluded it was not that, because I think my spotting is too late for that? It starts around 12 dpo and leads right into my period. I didn't get this until I went off birth control.

Congrats agc!!

Ok for all you temping ladies...please be honest!!!
I ovulated on cd 12. Here are my temps from cd 10...they have seemed to flatline. Does that mean anything?

10-96.8
11-97.18
12-97.33
13-forgot to temp :(
14-97.33
15-97.33
16-97.6
17-97.58
18-97.58
19-97.58

At this point should they be rising instead of flatlining? Help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->