• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

hi dear..

pls include me in ur list:)))

mine is on dec18th. i dont want ittttt

akshustobemom

After the nasty witch got me yesterday, I have come to join this lovely December thread.

Please can you put me down for the 25th (Christmas Day testing!!!) Best present would be a BFP

So tempted to test (yup yup) But I know on Cd 20 no chance of knowing. So the wait goes on. Think i shall be buying from the BOGOF in superdrug if its still on when i go. 4 for the price of 2, with that i can afford to test early ;)

I can't wait to start hearing of all the :bfp: start rolling in this week.

Good luck to all us testers!

:dust:

Wow, the thread jumped from 68 to 80! Bring on December. **Fingers crossed for everyone**

Yes, we are getting tons of testers! I wish it was easier to do my editing from my iPhone... But I have to wait til I get home on my computer!! Haha! I am so excited to star adding the little BFP blinkers! :)

Testing December 30th! Our wedding anniversary! :wedding:

Praying God gives us an amazing gift!

Good luck to all the first week of December testers!!!

also . . . my ovulation was delayed so I need to change my testing date (again :dohh:)
to the 10th please!!!

Sorry hehe . . .

Okay now I feel stupid . . . I'm already on for the 10th :dohh: again! hahahah god damnit woman!!!

baby5hopeful- sorry to hear about your mc. :hugs: I had one back in Oct. It's rough, but I'm glad to see you haven't given up! FX for you, hon!

AFM- AF is out the door, so we move onward! I've decided to try and wait until AF is due to test this month...we will see how that goes! :haha: It's so nice having you ladies to talk to and hear about your experiences! DH is VERY supportive, but he just doesn't quite understand the emotional rollercoaster this is... Not to mention the POAS addiction! :dohh:

How is everyone else doing?

Good luck hun! May this cycle bring you a forever baby! :dust:

Thanks! H&H 9 months to you!! I love your ticker... You have a blueberry!! :happydance:

I'm 3 dpo & testing December 15th if AF doesn't show by then!! Fx'd & :dust: to all!! :hugs: 2ww is killing me this cycle!! :wacko:

shterr how many dpo are you hun? :dust: your way!

Not 100% positive... Maybe 2 or 3. I don't temp, so I'm basing it on last months cycle. Just off the pill so who knows? Maybe I haven't even o'd yet! Haha!

I always picture you as that kitten in your picture, it's crazy! I can't picture you as a person!

:haha: I was just thinking about this today! I am thinking I'm going to change my picture to a real one of me! From my wedding day! But you can still think of me as a cute little kitty, if you want... hahahahaha! :kiss:

Looks like I'll be with you guys testing in Dec. AF showed up this morning :( On to month 3! 3 is a lucky number for me so fingers crossed. BD to ALL!!

What day would you like me to put you down for, my dear? I'll put you down as Unknown for now, just PM me or note on here what you'd like! :kiss:

how do you PM someone? im like an idiot with computers lol lol

Umm, I never do it, but I looked around for you. Not the best at explaining, but if you look to the upper right... right above where you can change your "mood" there is a link that says something about messages. Click it and it takes you to some sort of inbox where I think you can select on the left to send a new message. Let me know if that helps! You can send me your first PM! :hugs:

Testing December 30th! Our wedding anniversary! :wedding:

Praying God gives us an amazing gift!

Ohhh good luck! December will mark our 7th year together, as far as since we started dating! That would be an amazing Christmas/anniversary gift! Fx'd for you, lady! I hope this is your month!!!

If you don't mind, you can remove me from testing on the 16th. My Husband and I were not able to BD any during my fertile time. Our schedules just didn't work out. :( There is always next month to try. I'm going to stay positive! At least I don't have to wait 2 weeks wondering because I know it's not going to happen.... Good luck to all of you testing in December! I hope everyone gets a BFP! :)

Looks like I'll be with you guys testing in Dec. AF showed up this morning :( On to month 3! 3 is a lucky number for me so fingers crossed. BD to ALL!!

What day would you like me to put you down for, my dear? I'll put you down as Unknown for now, just PM me or note on here what you'd like! :kiss:

how do you PM someone? im like an idiot with computers lol lol

Umm, I never do it, but I looked around for you. Not the best at explaining, but if you look to the upper right... right above where you can change your "mood" there is a link that says something about messages. Click it and it takes you to some sort of inbox where I think you can select on the left to send a new message. Let me know if that helps! You can send me your first PM! :hugs:

ok i figured it out, you click on the persons name, that click send private message, i sent you one to see if it works :)

If you don't mind, you can remove me from testing on the 16th. My Husband and I were not able to BD any during my fertile time. Our schedules just didn't work out. :( There is always next month to try. I'm going to stay positive! At least I don't have to wait 2 weeks wondering because I know it's not going to happen.... Good luck to all of you testing in December! I hope everyone gets a BFP! :)

:hugs::hugs: I'm sorry hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->