• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Hi ladies, i'm guessing i'll be testing on the 26th since that's when AF is due.

Update: got bad cramps this evening. Way past ovulation day so wonder what it is. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRSMCD123! Hope you have had a great day!

:hugs::happydance::cake:

My AF is due on 7th December, fingers crossed for us all!!

akshustobemom[/QUOTE]

I kind of concluded it was not that, because I think my spotting is too late for that? It starts around 12 dpo and leads right into my period. I didn't get this until I went off birth control.[/QUOTE]

alannab..

my fren had ib on her exact periods date..thats y i had the doubt.

hmmm hope we get our ib soooonnn

lottsssss of baby dust

first month of trying to concieve after a miscarriage and im nervous xxxxxxxxxx

Are you TTC straight away without waiting for your AF after your MC. I too have just MC but was told to wait until my first proper AF. I am desperate to start TTC but very nervous at the same time

Are you TTC straight away without waiting for your AF after your MC. I too have just MC but was told to wait until my first proper AF. I am desperate to start TTC but very nervous at the same time

We were gonna wait 1 cycle with hubby and we were pretty good, but one night got careless - only that 1 night and now I'm 8 weeks. So far Dr. said everything is fine and going the way it should be. I think that if you MC in early stages then it might be safer to TTC right away. If you MC in later weeks and need D&C then I think it's probably safer to wait for your lining to build up. If you had a natural MC then it is just a matter of how prepared you feel for trying again. I was scared to try right away, which is why it was a bit of a shock that I got pregnant but I feel better about it now but being paranoid all through this 1st tri :wacko:

Either way good luck hun and I hope all goes well for you

Afternoon ladies, Well i had flu like symptoms on Tuesday was in bed all day, was really sick and had a bad headache, since then my nipples are very sensitive (kind of feel bruised) and my belly is a little bloated and i am very thirsty!! I am hoping these are all good signs!

How is everyone? xxx

alrighty NOW I'm getting impatient :haha:

I am right there with you!!! I want to test so bad even though I know it is still too early!! I hate waiting and this week is just dragging by! Hopefully the weekend will go a little faster! :)

So today I am now 3 days late and am not having an cramps but a lot of pressure down there. DH and I are really nervous for me to test cuz i complete skip AF in july and we both got really excited but just kept getting bfn. Then started in august right when it was supposed to. So needless to say we're both trying not to get too excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->