• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Testing around the 18th :) Praying that all you fabulous ladies get :bfp: this month!!!!

So today I am now 3 days late and am not having an cramps but a lot of pressure down there. DH and I are really nervous for me to test cuz i complete skip AF in july and we both got really excited but just kept getting bfn. Then started in august right when it was supposed to. So needless to say we're both trying not to get too excited.

I had this happen at some point, have you checked your iron levels?

So today I am now 3 days late and am not having an cramps but a lot of pressure down there. DH and I are really nervous for me to test cuz i complete skip AF in july and we both got really excited but just kept getting bfn. Then started in august right when it was supposed to. So needless to say we're both trying not to get too excited.

I had this happen at some point, have you checked your iron levels?

No I didn't....that might have been it. But it also could have been stress, cuz three of my friend announced that they were pregnant in like a weeks time and so all of my family, dh's family, all my friends, and whole church was putting pressure on us to be pregnant that month too. (not that we could help it or not) so there was Alot Alot of stress. So from then on just have been focusing on staying relaxed and it seems to have worked so far. All other af's have been right on time.

Can you pop me in for testing on the 12th of december please. I didnt ovulate in November but had stong signs this cycle (47 days of it :growlmad:). Good luck to all this month xx

please add me im due to test on 22nd and its my birthday on the 12th :) would love a bfp as a late birthday pressie, or early xmas pressie? im not fussed which one i just WANT THAT BFP!! :) GL ALL!!

Congrats babydust1990!!!

FX for you Mattsgirl- I hope this is your BFP!!

AFM- The egg chase is on!! Additionally, I've done some research and found that cough syrup thins your CM...so maybe catching this horrific cold could work in my favor? FX'd!!!

:dust: to all!!

Congratulations babydust1990! So happy for you! Our 2nd BFP on the 2nd of December! Yay!

hey ladies...hope everyone is doing well. So apparently my stupid bbt is broke so none of my temps matter. Afm Im not really having any symptoms. Like pangs in the abdomen every so often and my bbs are super itchy but that could go either way with me. It usually happens when I get my period but not a week and a half before. Otherwise I'm not feeling anything. When I was checking my cm and cervix I did notice my cervix is VERY high...like hard to even reach. My cm is white and watery. I've never felt it that high...granted ive only been checking for like 2-3 months. Is that a sign of anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->