• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

haj - don't know much about cervix because I never monitored it but right now (and for the past few weeks) I've had terrible itchy boobs - never sore, just itchy. So hopefully it's a sign for you! :dust:

Well starting right now I'm 4 days late and hubby just left for the weekend (hes in the air force reserves) normally i go with him but we've been going every other weekend for six weeks and I'm wore out. So now i have to wait til Sunday night or Monday morning to test. Im going crazy, but feeling really hopeful that this could be it.

thanks green pear!! check out my chart https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=

Hiya, is it too late to join the thread? My AF is due on the 25th or 26th of Dec. So I am hoping for the best Christmas present ever...

Thank you for all the congratulations everyone! And good luck to everyone else! :dust:

Congrats babydust1990!!! Hope your good luck wears off!
I'm 12 dpo and had a BFN yesterday, so frustrating! I'm just going to wait till the 8th (4 more days) when my AF is due!

Hi ladies. I should be testing on the 5th after a loooooooooong cycle! Can you put me down please. Also it's my 25th birthday on the 27th. :dust: to everyone :) xx

No kidding! My birthday is also the 27th but I'll be turning 32.

I'm 12 dpo and had a BFN yesterday, so frustrating! I'm just going to wait till the 8th (4 more days) when my AF is due!

I got a :bfn: on 12dpo as well. Waiting to see if AF comes tomorrow or the next day. fingers crossed it doesn't!

Hi girls, can you put me down to test 14 dec please. I'm 4 dpo ( if FF predicted right!). My temp seems to be rising really slowly which is a little unnerving. Hopefully all the festivities will help distract us from the 2ww! Fx for everyone!

Ps what's the deal with the honey and cinnamon thing? Is that a good luck charm? No idea what it means but I still went out and bought some cinnamon and honey to put on my porridge! I try everything going! I read somewhere that cycling legs in air after bding is meant to help but dh says can't we just cuddle after sex like regular folk! xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ITAKP!!!!

I hope your day is wonderful and that you get your BFP soon!
:hugs:

Thanks for adding me to the list shterr and thanks for my wee birthday icon too! Can't believe I'll be 32 in a few weeks! Always thought at this age I'd have a couple of kids already. But dh was worth waiting for and as he keeps telling me I have plenty of child bearing years ahead.

All these years I was so careful with birth control- oh the irony!:roll:

You are welcome, Hun! Best wishes to you this month! Happy early birthday too! Fx'd you get the best gift ever!

Hi girls, can you put me down to test 14 dec please. I'm 4 dpo ( if FF predicted right!). My temp seems to be rising really slowly which is a little unnerving. Hopefully all the festivities will help distract us from the 2ww! Fx for everyone!

Ps what's the deal with the honey and cinnamon thing? Is that a good luck charm? No idea what it means but I still went out and bought some cinnamon and honey to put on my porridge! I try everything going! I read somewhere that cycling legs in air after bding is meant to help but dh says can't we just cuddle after sex like regular folk! xx

hey! honey and cinnamon is used to help promote fertility you take a spoonful of honey sprinkled with cinnamon every day :)

...I read somewhere that cycling legs in air after bding is meant to help but dh says can't we just cuddle after sex like regular folk! xx

My husband and I just used to cuddle and I still got my BFP so maybe you could cuddle half the time and do the other thing the rest of the time? So your hubby doesn't feel like a sperm dispenser:winkwink: I don't think it'll hurt your chances too much!

Hi ladies. I should be testing on the 5th after a loooooooooong cycle! Can you put me down please. Also it's my 25th birthday on the 27th. :dust: to everyone :) xx

I'll be 26 on the 27th!!!! And may I say it's the WORST time of year to have a birthday?

Can you please put me down for unknown? My AF hasnt been 100% accurate since my MC...

Goodluck to everyone, and congrats to those who have their :bfp: christmas miracles!!

I got a :bfn: on 12dpo as well. Waiting to see if AF comes tomorrow or the next day. fingers crossed it doesn't!

I hope AF stays away! :hugs:

I'll be 26 on the 27th!!!! And may I say it's the WORST time of year to have a birthday?

Can you please put me down for unknown? My AF hasnt been 100% accurate since my MC...

Goodluck to everyone, and congrats to those who have their :bfp: christmas miracles!!

I'm turning 26 on the 10th! I hope you have a great one! I will put you on the list and FX'd that you get a BFP! I'm sorry for your loss! :flower:

P.S. You're the 100th tester! I hope that means good luck for you! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->