• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Hey Ladies, my temps went up the past few days. Thurs-97.58 Fri-97.6 and today was 97.9. I'm 6DPO according to fertility friend. So I'm hoping thats a good thing! Just hoping for an implantation dip!! Otherwise my bbs are just itchy and I'm a little gassy today. Still having little pangs here and there in the ovaries and the cervix is still high with the white cm.:dust:

Hey Ladies, my temps went up the past few days. Thurs-97.58 Fri-97.6 and today was 97.9. I'm 6DPO according to fertility friend. So I'm hoping thats a good thing! Just hoping for an implantation dip!! Otherwise my bbs are just itchy and I'm a little gassy today. Still having little pangs here and there in the ovaries and the cervix is still high with the white cm.:dust:

Sounding good! Hugs! Fx'd for you hun!

...I read somewhere that cycling legs in air after bding is meant to help but dh says can't we just cuddle after sex like regular folk! xx

My husband and I just used to cuddle and I still got my BFP so maybe you could cuddle half the time and do the other thing the rest of the time? So your hubby doesn't feel like a sperm dispenser:winkwink: I don't think it'll hurt your chances too much!

I also just cuddled with my first :) sorry if TMI but cuddle while he's still inside....kinda stops the 'goods' leaking out :)

Lots of December birthdays here. Yes it seriously is the worst time to have a birthday. Does everyone else get joint Christmas and birthday presents too?

I think I ovulated on Tuesday and we bd'd on Monday night but literally right after we finished I SNEEZED! What are the chances! Needless to say it all came spilling out but I'm hoping some of the strong swimmers made it!

I love having my birthday near christmas! It always meant I got to have presents from my parents that they would never buy for christmas OR birthday. I could put it together and get I could get something big! Also, It meant my family was home for my birthday :D

Lots of December birthdays here. Yes it seriously is the worst time to have a birthday. Does everyone else get joint Christmas and birthday presents too?

I think I ovulated on Tuesday and we bd'd on Monday night but literally right after we finished I SNEEZED! What are the chances! Needless to say it all came spilling out but I'm hoping some of the strong swimmers made it!

My birthdays on 27th and I've always had separate presents unless I've wanted something big.
Haha the dreaded sneeze! That made me laugh, I'm sure some swimmers still held on though! :)

Twickywabbit congrats!!!:baby:

Alright Question ladies. Woke up this morning and took my temP and it was 98.3 but it was super hot in my apt and I was under the covers. I had went into the bathroom and noticed my cheecks were all red so I thought mb I was just really hot in bed. So I went back into my room and took my temp and it dropped to 98.0. I know your supposed to take your very first temp but is it possible I was just hot. If so, what temp to I use????

...I read somewhere that cycling legs in air after bding is meant to help but dh says can't we just cuddle after sex like regular folk! xx

My husband and I just used to cuddle and I still got my BFP so maybe you could cuddle half the time and do the other thing the rest of the time? So your hubby doesn't feel like a sperm dispenser:winkwink: I don't think it'll hurt your chances too much!

I also just cuddled with my first :) sorry if TMI but cuddle while he's still inside....kinda stops the 'goods' leaking out :)

that's what we did

congratulations twickywabbit! And so early, too! All the best

Congrats twicky. h&h 9 months.

sunshine - you can always use softcups to keep those swimmers up there.

Twickywabbit congrats!!!:baby:

Alright Question ladies. Woke up this morning and took my temP and it was 98.3 but it was super hot in my apt and I was under the covers. I had went into the bathroom and noticed my cheecks were all red so I thought mb I was just really hot in bed. So I went back into my room and took my temp and it dropped to 98.0. I know your supposed to take your very first temp but is it possible I was just hot. If so, what temp to I use????

I know zip about temping, but I would say go with the 2nd one, if you think you were way overheated for the first. But I have no clue. Hugs lady!!!

Any opinions??

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Ladies, try this link instead https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38fe15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back