• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Congratulations to all the BFPs, and it looks like i'm out, temps have been dropping and had spotting this afternoon so Af is well and truly on her way.

It's 5pm and Af still hasn't come! But, I've run out of pregnancy tests, and shops aren't open on sundays here *doh!*

Twickywabbit congrats!!!:baby:

Alright Question ladies. Woke up this morning and took my temP and it was 98.3 but it was super hot in my apt and I was under the covers. I had went into the bathroom and noticed my cheecks were all red so I thought mb I was just really hot in bed. So I went back into my room and took my temp and it dropped to 98.0. I know your supposed to take your very first temp but is it possible I was just hot. If so, what temp to I use????

i would use the first temp before you got out of bed. Also didnt your BBT break? i would get a new one they are cheap go to any pharmarcy or go on amazon.com i heard a reg one isnt the same.

Congratulations to all the BFPs, and it looks like i'm out, temps have been dropping and had spotting this afternoon so Af is well and truly on her way.

Aww Joycie :hugs: I'm sorry she's coming :sad1:

Just tested early, :bfp: !!! Very faint but there! going to doctor today to confirm =D Hope my luck wears off on every one!! =)

Arj!!! Sooo happy for you!!! I'll update as I can get to my laptop! Aahhh!! This is so exciting!!!! :)

Wow this is a lucky thread! Congrats on your bfp! :dust: to the rest of us xx

Congratulations to those with BFPs!!! :) it always makes me smile when i hear the announcements!

I'm now CD20 and AF due to show I'm the next 5-6 days. I've now convinced myself that I'm out. My cervix has been really high all cycle and now is really low and firm :(

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->