• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Congratulations to all of the BFP's girls!! It's so nice to hear the happy news!

Congratulations to those with BFPs!!! :) it always makes me smile when i hear the announcements!

I'm now CD20 and AF due to show I'm the next 5-6 days. I've now convinced myself that I'm out. My cervix has been really high all cycle and now is really low and firm :(

X

You aren't out until AF shows BabyBumpHope!! You are still in, don't get discouraged!

Congratulations to those with BFPs!!! :) it always makes me smile when i hear the announcements!

I'm now CD20 and AF due to show I'm the next 5-6 days. I've now convinced myself that I'm out. My cervix has been really high all cycle and now is really low and firm :(

X

You aren't out until AF shows BabyBumpHope!! You are still in, don't get discouraged!

Thanks RDH.

I guess I just dont see it happening to me :( not very optimistic for some reason but can't explain why

X

X

Thanks RDH.

I guess I just dont see it happening to me :( not very optimistic for some reason but can't explain why

X

You're not alone, we all feel that way sometimes. I actually just posted a thread about feeling that way just the other day!
:hugs:

I know I am totally feeling that way this month too! Hugs!!!

Congrats to the BFPs!! So happy for you ladies

Can you change me to the 18th? My DH is scheduled for his SA on the 19th, so I thought I would test a few days early to hopefully get those lines before he has to go do this thing.

Congrats to all the ladies that got their BFP!! :happydance:

Hi All

Soo excited and nervous to stay today i got my BFP.

I am so shocked it hasnt sunk in yet :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->