• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Hi All

Soo excited and nervous to stay today i got my BFP.

I am so shocked it hasnt sunk in yet :) xxxx

Yey, another BFP - congratulations!!! I think December is turning into a lucky month.

How many days post ovulation are you?

X

Congratulations to everyone with positives!!

I had full on horrible AF cramps and backache that kept me up last night. I went to the bathroom thinking this was it, 6 days early. It's really going to stress me out if it is. 6 days early??? Argh, my body sucks. I had a tiny bit of creamy brown spotting yesterday. But nothing else yet. I'm 10 dpo today and trying not to test.

Ahh! I'm now two days late... I'm having wicked period cramps but no blood?? Normally I get spotting first, but there is nothing!

I had a negative on 9dpo and 12dpo. Now I don't have enough pee to re test :(

Ahh! I'm now two days late... I'm having wicked period cramps but no blood?? Normally I get spotting first, but there is nothing!

I had a negative on 9dpo and 12dpo. Now I don't have enough pee to re test :(

Ooooh, how exciting. Come on kidneys - make some more pee, it's important!!!

Let us know if you test again.

Good luck....

X

congrats to the new bfps!!

I'm feeling off this cycle but Im sure its pms being a b*tch

I'm so jealous of all the :bfp: :blush:

I still have another chance this month if :witch: shows up tomorrow. I may be changing my test date to the 31st.

Congrats all you BFP winners!

Sarah - try to stay hopeful. Some people don't get their BFPs until a couple of weeks after AF due

X

Hi everyone I'm new to this.
AF is due 22/12/11 for me so hoping for a nice x-mas bfp!
We are bd'ing willy nilly at the moment although I think I'm coming up to my fertile time and I've got what I think are ov pains and increased cm.
I'm so hoping for a bfp. This is our second month trying. Is anyone else testing on or around 22nd december?

Good luck for everyone else waiting to test and congratz to all bfps!!!!!

x

Twickywabbit congrats!!!:baby:

Alright Question ladies. Woke up this morning and took my temP and it was 98.3 but it was super hot in my apt and I was under the covers. I had went into the bathroom and noticed my cheecks were all red so I thought mb I was just really hot in bed. So I went back into my room and took my temp and it dropped to 98.0. I know your supposed to take your very first temp but is it possible I was just hot. If so, what temp to I use????

i would use the first temp before you got out of bed. Also didnt your BBT break? i would get a new one they are cheap go to any pharmarcy or go on amazon.com i heard a reg one isnt the same.

Yeah, it did. But I was hoping it was going to keep some sort of accuracy. I'm going to get a new one for next cycle

Ok ladies, I'm sooooo confused right now. I'm on CD23. I went to the dr on cd10 for my follicle check and he told me it was 26mm and to go home and bd because I was going to ovulate at any minute. I started temping this month but became concerned when a lot of my temps seemed similar. I was getting 97.18,97.33,97.58, 97.6. & 97.9. I got one temp above but otherwise those were my only temps. So after doing some research on this thermometer (the pink Walgreens one), I found out this was a problem with this thermometer. So needless to say I don't think my temps were accurate. so the past few days I've been using a regular digital temp as well. So fertility friend said I ovulated at CD15, now today its saying CD20. I dont know what to think. How could the doctor say at CD10 I was about to ovulate any second and then I dont till CD20. I had a temp drop today which i was hoping was an implantation drop but then fertility friend changed me to CD20. So I'm so lost :(

Hi everyone I'm new to this.
AF is due 22/12/11 for me so hoping for a nice x-mas bfp!
We are bd'ing willy nilly at the moment although I think I'm coming up to my fertile time and I've got what I think are ov pains and increased cm.
I'm so hoping for a bfp. This is our second month trying. Is anyone else testing on or around 22nd december?

Good luck for everyone else waiting to test and congratz to all bfps!!!!!

x

Hi and welcome!

Sending you lots of baby dust....

X

HI Ladies, Can I please be added, I am due to get AF on the 17th and I am going to hope and pray she doesn't show up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->