• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Hey evryone, soo tomorrow im going to be offically a week late and im finally gonna test. I kept putting it off cuz DH wanted me to but now he doesnt even want to talk about it. I cant really blame him cuz the second we start talking about it we get excited and dont want to be dissappointed. So tomorrow morning when he gets home from work im just gonna do it and not tell him. So if its positive then i'll throw the stick at him and do the happy dance, and if its negative then i'll just hide it and throw it away while hes sleeping and just wait for AF.

If you don't mind, you can remove me from testing on the 16th. My Husband and I were not able to BD any during my fertile time. Our schedules just didn't work out. :( There is always next month to try. I'm going to stay positive! At least I don't have to wait 2 weeks wondering because I know it's not going to happen.... Good luck to all of you testing in December! I hope everyone gets a BFP! :)

OK, I said I was out, but do you guys think I could still have a chance? Here is what happened.... I do not temp or anything like that, I just go by a fertility calculator. I look on the baby med website to go by. DH and I did BD on the day I was supposedly ovulating and it kinda makes since now. I have the ovulation cramps and when we were BD, it was actually uncomfortable and hurt a little. Do you think that one time I would have a chance and do you think I already ovulated? It was later in the evening. I just don't want to get my hopes up because it was that one time in my supposedly fertile time. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Congrats on all the BFP so far!

Hey evryone, soo tomorrow im going to be offically a week late and im finally gonna test. I kept putting it off cuz DH wanted me to but now he doesnt even want to talk about it. I cant really blame him cuz the second we start talking about it we get excited and dont want to be dissappointed. So tomorrow morning when he gets home from work im just gonna do it and not tell him. So if its positive then i'll throw the stick at him and do the happy dance, and if its negative then i'll just hide it and throw it away while hes sleeping and just wait for AF.

Good luck!! I hope you get your BFP

Hello, my husband and I are REALLY hoping for our very first BFP this month. It will be a truely great christmas gift, we will know right around christmas day!

That is so exciting! Fx for you!

Congratulations to all the recent BFPs. Lots of baby dust to everyone else!

x

My god, how have you managed not to test until now?! Let us know when you do. Fingers crossed

X

FX for you, Mattsgirl! Let us know what you find out!

Well :witch: showed up bright and early this morning. Can you change my test date from the 8th to the 31st. I have a short cycle so I should be able to get one more chance in before the new year. Finding out on NYE I think would be exciting! Maybe if I can stand it I can wait until midnight and have fireworks going off when I see my first :bfp:

Well :witch: showed up bright and early this morning. Can you change my test date from the 8th to the 31st. I have a short cycle so I should be able to get one more chance in before the new year. Finding out on NYE I think would be exciting! Maybe if I can stand it I can wait until midnight and have fireworks going off when I see my first :bfp:

Sorry to hear the witch turned up :(

But how fantastic would that be getting a BFP on new years eve with fireworks! It's like something that would happen on a soap! ;)

X

Can you also change me from the 4th to the 31st? I want a NYE :bfp: :D

Can you also change me from the 4th to the 31st? I want a NYE :bfp: :D

hope you get your bfp on 31st hun im hoping to get mine on the 30th :)

good luck

CONGRATS on all the BFP :happydance:

and sorry for all those who had the :witch: show up. :hugs:

I think AF is coming in a few days... as a bfn this morning for me :( I have a feeling for the next two cycles I won't be trying as hard as its so exhausting on me.

I think AF is coming in a few days... as a bfn this morning for me :( I have a feeling for the next two cycles I won't be trying as hard as its so exhausting on me.

You know that if you don't try and dont expect it, that is exactly when it will happen! Hugs! But I still say you are not out for this cycle yet! Not til the witch arrives!!

I feel out. :-(

I've been spotting since Sunday even though my period isn't due till NEXT Sunday. 3 AM on Monday I woke up hit with strong AF cramps, backache, and a horrible bloody taste in my mouth. I was also nauseous, then it abruptly went away and I went back to sleep. I thought, this HAS to be something.

But today I've got... nothing. Plus my breasts shrunk back down to usual size, which usually happens before AF. I'm still spotting very light brown, and have now been for 3 days. Tested at 10 dpo and got a BFN. I just don't feel like this is it anymore. I think either I'm going to spot ALL week or I'm having my period 5 days early. I'm so frustrated with my body right now.

CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFPS!!!!

hello ladies...hope everyone is having a great day :) so im 9dpo and for some reason today I'm feeling a confident. i have felt really negative about the whole conceiving thing the past few weeks but today i feel good. Yesterday I had a dip in my temps and it went back up today. (I'm hoping its an implantation dip!!) I hope I'm not jinxing myself and yesterday I noticed my nipples are a little sore...which is unusual for me. AF is due Sunday...fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->