• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

I'm so sorry TTCfor2long!:flower:

Thanks you! You would think it would get easier to deal with the longer you've been ttc :-( But no it sucks more and more with each BFN.

Congrats to all the BFP's though!! I may sneak in a test on the 31st though, so who knows, maybe I can still get in on the December thread!

Well I'm out this cycle ladies, :witch: got me! :( ah well back
to cd1 of a cycle hopefully less than 40 days ths time! xx

I'm out! AF started today, I'm not complaining though, I'm quite early on in this TTC business, so I don't get the disappointment I know some longer term TTCr's have (baby dust to you in particular!)

It's been an odd month! FF put my O day at CD9, I got a positive opk on CD10(!?) then moved it to CD16, then back in time to CD13 and then CD16 again and then AF started on (what would have been) CD25. That gives me just a 9 day luteal phase last month - I normally have a 28 day cycle.

Congratulations to all the ladies that have had their BFPs so far. Great start to the month.

To those not successful this time just think about all that Chrsitmas BDing!!!:winkwink:

Well I'm out this cycle ladies, :witch: got me! :( ah well back
to cd1 of a cycle hopefully less than 40 days ths time! xx

Hon, I am really upset for you. Lots of luck for the next cycle.

xxxx

Thanks sparkle! I was going to take it easy this cycle but just
been on eBay and bought some pregnacare vits and preseed! Oops! How are
you? xx

This is so exciting today is CD01 for me so I will be testing around Dec 26th for a BFP:happydance::test:

I cant remember if i already asked, but if in didn't can you add me to the 26th? thanks

Good Luck! Christmas luck!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAR89!!!

I hope your birthday was memorable and tons of fun!!!​
:hugs:

Wow, there has been a ton of great activity! Congratulations to our 6 BFPs! So happy for you ladies! So sorry for those of you who got a visit from the witch... :( Please take a moment to check that the list is correct and updated. If I have missed anyone's update, let me know! Dust to all!

And please... for the love of you know who... SOMEONE convince me to not test until at least THURSDAY! I am going NUTS over here! :haha:

Congrats to all the Positives :) Exciting month so far!!!!!

And please... for the love of you know who... SOMEONE convince me to not test until at least THURSDAY! I am going NUTS over here! :haha:

DON'T TEST!!! Only a few more days to wait!! :thumbup:

Dont test, then you might get all depressed like me LOL!!!!! FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->