***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Not going to bother testing unless my period doesn't start in the next couple of days. My chart was looking good for a few days but then there was a huge drop and I started spotting, I'm now on day 3 of spotting. Soooo friggen sick of this :(

AlannaB I'm so sorry your body's playing tricks on you, hopefully it's in preparation for a nice normal cycle ending with a BFP? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

MrsMcD123 I'm so sorry you're feeling down right now, I hope things look up and you get your BFP soon.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi girls I was looking for a nice December testing club and i found it! You all seem so lovely !
Had positive opk yesterday and today, minimal ewcm and first month trying :) plan to test on Christmas eve but might cave earlier !

Welcome& good luck! Hugs!

Not going to bother testing unless my period doesn't start in the next couple of days. My chart was looking good for a few days but then there was a huge drop and I started spotting, I'm now on day 3 of spotting. Soooo friggen sick of this :(

Oh that is frustrating! Sorry Hun!!!

I spotted for three days, from a week before my period was due until today when it seems to have come SUPER early. I hear you on being sick of it!!:cry:

I spotted for three days, from a week before my period was due until today when it seems to have come SUPER early. I hear you on being sick of it!!:cry:

Couldn't agree with you guys more! I started spotting yesterday as well, this happened to me last month for 4 days before I got AF so pretty sure that means I am out. :nope:

Congrats to everyones bfps and :dust: to the rest of us. My next test date is 12th jan due to stupid long cycles! Was going to take it east this cycle but bought some preseed and pregnacare vitamins! Hehe hope you're all well xx

I was hoping we would get another BfP today suing as we were averaging one per day up until yesterday!

Who's testing next?

I'll be testing Sunday if AF doesn't show in the meantime. She's not due til sat. I had awful AF cramps yesterday but nothing today. Trying to stay hopeful

X

I'm gonna test friday cant remember if I already said that in this thread :haha: then if AF hasn't showed sunday evening or monday morning.

I'm gonna test friday cant remember if I already said that in this thread :haha: then if AF hasn't showed sunday evening or monday morning.

Sorry if you had already said - the thread is getting that long that I forget who said what! Good luck for Friday. Will you let us know?

X

Hey could you please put me down for the 24th? :)

Hi!! Can you please put me down for 24th also? Can you imagine what a fantastic Christmas present a bfp would be? Fingers crossed!!

Hi girls I was looking for a nice December testing club and i found it! You all seem so lovely !
Had positive opk yesterday and today, minimal ewcm and first month trying :) plan to test on Christmas eve but might cave earlier !

Welcome& good luck! Hugs!

Thank you!!
I was looking at your TTC journal, i think its so beautiful such a big group of women who are all aiming for the same goal! Everyone here is so supportive and inspirational! TheTww would be torture otherwise!

im gonna say im out i tested and BFN, AF should be here any second :( im so sick of this too.. ttc just takes such a toll and its so emotional.

im gonna say im out i tested and BFN, AF should be here any second :( im so sick of this too.. ttc just takes such a toll and its so emotional.

Dont say your out quite yet! It may just be too early to test! I have heard Sooooooo many stories where ladies think its not their month and BAM!!! BFP :)
Dont give up hope just yet! :)

Dont say your out quite yet! It may just be too early to test! I have heard Sooooooo many stories where ladies think its not their month and BAM!!! BFP :)

Thanks i wish i could feel that way but i dont, today is day 29 now and im usually on a 28-32 day cycle i been testing since 10 days past Ovulation im so sick of seeing BFN!!!!

Thanks i wish i could feel that way but i dont, today is day 29 now and im usually on a 28-32 day cycle i been testing since 10 days past Ovulation im so sick of seeing BFN!!!!

Oh hun.... :hugs: I'm sorry. Is there any possibility you O'd late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->