***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Ladies, I have been TTC since last Feb/March. I got my BFP in May and was SO happy. A very good friend of mine got her BFP the same day and we went out and celebrated. June 23rd I MC and she is about to have a little boy. I am SO happy for her and her husband but I can't help the pain I feel every time she has celebrated something (she had a gender revieling part about a month and a half after I had my D&C and her shower and all the pictures she sends me of the crib, stroller, new clothes) Its been hard. Also, she's 26 and i'll be 39 in January, the age I know is holding me back from getting pregnant again.

The point of all of this is that for the first time trying I am finally feeling like yes this will happen for me again. So ladies, if we dont get a BFP this month, we WILL get it soon. I am just so greatful to have you all to be able to talk to and vent.

I'm hoping AF doesn't come next weekend but if she does, I'm ready to try again the next cycle!!!! This WILL happen and I will stay positive.

Congrats to all the BFP and everyone who got AF, lets stick together!! It will happen for us :) XOXOX

im so sorry you had to go through that, i cant even imagine how i would feel with the friend and all. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: But it will happen for you and for all of us, you are right and you have a great attitude!! It will happen for you again, i always tell myself when things happen.. "God will never give us anything we cant handle" xoxo

got a really light line this morning. Not getting my hopes high just yet. Will test again sunday.

Hi All

Looks like ill be back on Januarys thread, althought i got my BFP it was a chemical....had 2 tests since and both BFN (confirmed by Dr to)

Congrats to all the :BFP: and :hugs: to those the witch got....I am looking forward now to 2012 and hoping for a sticky bean next time

xxx

Hi All

Looks like ill be back on Januarys thread, althought i got my BFP it was a chemical....had 2 tests since and both BFN (confirmed by Dr to)

Congrats to all the :BFP: and :hugs: to those the witch got....I am looking forward now to 2012 and hoping for a sticky bean next time

xxx
sorry to hear that, but all the best for next cycle:hugs:

Hi All

xxx

So Sorry :hugs: xoxo

Hi All

xxx

sorry to hear that, fingers crossed for 2012!!

Hi there!!
I was in the list to test tomorrow but on Wed I though I was getting my AF, that night didn't bleed that much, yesterday only a bit and this morning I woke up and wasn't bleeding much which is really unusual as my AF is really heavy so I though I would test.
Used 4 pregnacy tests, just to make sure ;), and got my BFP!:baby:

However I'm a bit worried about the bleeding, is not much but because this is the third day I'm spot-bleeding I'm thinking it may be something else and not Implantation bleeding? Also having crumps in my lower tummy!

Aghhhhhh, I guess I'll go to the doctor to confirm or check !?!

Good luck everyone :)

The witch showed up last night! :( I was sad for a bit but then have moved on (and bought more OPK's and a BBT for this coming month!) and am now feeling really positive for 2012!

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test! I hope you get to see your BFP! :)

Congrats on your BFP!

Not sure about the bleeding....good your going to check with the dr.

Hi there!!
I was in the list to test tomorrow but on Wed I though I was getting my AF, that night didn't bleed that much, yesterday only a bit and this morning I woke up and wasn't bleeding much which is really unusual as my AF is really heavy so I though I would test.

However I'm a bit worried about the bleeding, is not much but because this is the third day I'm spot-bleeding I'm thinking it may be something else and not Implantation bleeding? Also having crumps in my lower tummy!

Congrats on your BFP! that is so exciting! :) I would call your doctor and have them confirm but I have read and my doctor told me when I was there earlier this week (and was spotting a bit) that bleeding is normal. She said as long as it is not a heavy flow that you usually do not have to worry but it is always good to call the doctor and make sure!

Congrats again!

hi iyaiaq! Congratulations on your BFP! Good that you're checking with the doctor, but please be reassured that (mild) cramping is completely normal in early and very early pregnancy!

Hi!!
Thank you all for your comments. I've been doing some research on line and apparently is it true that is not unusual to bleed and have cramps so hopefully everything will be Ok, fingers crossed. However I don't think I can't stop worrying about possible miscarriage, let's see what the GP says or let's see if I stop bleeding soon.

Baby dust to everyone.

Xx

Hi All

xxx

I'm sorry :hugs:

Hi!!
Thank you all for your comments. I've been doing some research on line and apparently is it true that is not unusual to bleed and have cramps so hopefully everything will be Ok, fingers crossed. However I don't think I can't stop worrying about possible miscarriage, let's see what the GP says or let's see if I stop bleeding soon.

Baby dust to everyone.

Xx

Congrats on your BFP! Hope everything turns out well for you.

Hi All

xxx

Sorry to hear that. Thinking healthy thoughts for 2012 :)

Hi there!!

Congrats!!!!!!!

got a really light line this morning. Not getting my hopes high just yet. Will test again sunday.

Oh yay! Can't wait to hear! I really hope it was the start of your BFP! Keep us posted!

Hi All

xxx

I am so sorry hun! :( I hope next month brings you your forever baby. :hugs:

Hi there!!

So happy for you! Congratulations!!! :happydance: Keep us posted after your doctor's appt. I will be thinking about you! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->