***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

I had you remove me from the 16th, but I think I might still be in. You don't have to put me back down though. DH and I only BD one time during my fertile time and it looks like it was on my ovulation day. Previously I thought we missed it all together, but I get ovulation cramps.... Not sure if it was too late or that one time could make it happen. I'm not going to stress or think about it. If it doesn't happen this month, then we will focus on trying to make it happen next month. I'm happy to see the BFP's so far and hugs to those AF got!

I had you remove me from the 16th, but I think I might still be in. You don't have to put me back down though. DH and I only BD one time during my fertile time and it looks like it was on my ovulation day. Previously I thought we missed it all together, but I get ovulation cramps.... Not sure if it was too late or that one time could make it happen. I'm not going to stress or think about it. If it doesn't happen this month, then we will focus on trying to make it happen next month. I'm happy to see the BFP's so far and hugs to those AF got!

i hope it happens for you and alls it takes is one time :) you seem to have a good attitude about it though which is good :hugs:

You are sooo back on! :happydance: Keep us posted lady!

You are sooo back on! :happydance: Keep us posted lady!

I just need to learn how to track more I guess. I only look at the baby med fertility calculator. I don't do temping or anything else. Your test day is coming up soon! I hope you get your BFP! :)

:hugs: to all you ladies that had the witch show up and BFN...keep your heads up! It will happen!

AFM- I'm thinking I OV'd today based on the light crampy twinges and slight nauseated feeling that usually comes with it (I fear I'm going to have the worst MS ever! So worth it though!) I really hope this is our cycle! If not, I think I may have to give it a rest for a bit... Been at it for a looong time now

:dust: to all!!!

:haha: knowing me I'll probably forget to test fri... ahh well I hope if I get af shes delayed til monday.. got plans this weekend.

Snuck a test two days early and got a BFN. I know there is still a chance if O was a little late... But I'm not holding my breath. Fx'd for the rest of you lovely ladies that are waiting to test and hugs to the recent ladies that got AF and BFPs!

Snuck a test two days early and got a BFN. I know there is still a chance if O was a little late... But I'm not holding my breath. Fx'd for the rest of you lovely ladies that are waiting to test and hugs to the recent ladies that got AF and BFPs!

:hugs:

Im out! AF got me yesterday. Dumb witch :( Onto Cycle 5!

Ladies, I have been TTC since last Feb/March. I got my BFP in May and was SO happy. A very good friend of mine got her BFP the same day and we went out and celebrated. June 23rd I MC and she is about to have a little boy. I am SO happy for her and her husband but I can't help the pain I feel every time she has celebrated something (she had a gender revieling part about a month and a half after I had my D&C and her shower and all the pictures she sends me of the crib, stroller, new clothes) Its been hard. Also, she's 26 and i'll be 39 in January, the age I know is holding me back from getting pregnant again.

The point of all of this is that for the first time trying I am finally feeling like yes this will happen for me again. So ladies, if we dont get a BFP this month, we WILL get it soon. I am just so greatful to have you all to be able to talk to and vent.

I'm hoping AF doesn't come next weekend but if she does, I'm ready to try again the next cycle!!!! This WILL happen and I will stay positive.

Congrats to all the BFP and everyone who got AF, lets stick together!! It will happen for us :) XOXOX

I'm out. AF arrived today.

Think it's time for a break from TTC for the next couple of months...

Ladies, I have been TTC since last Feb/March. I got my BFP in May and was SO happy. A very good friend of mine got her BFP the same day and we went out and celebrated. June 23rd I MC and she is about to have a little boy. I am SO happy for her and her husband but I can't help the pain I feel every time she has celebrated something (she had a gender revieling part about a month and a half after I had my D&C and her shower and all the pictures she sends me of the crib, stroller, new clothes) Its been hard. Also, she's 26 and i'll be 39 in January, the age I know is holding me back from getting pregnant again.

The point of all of this is that for the first time trying I am finally feeling like yes this will happen for me again. So ladies, if we dont get a BFP this month, we WILL get it soon. I am just so greatful to have you all to be able to talk to and vent.

I'm hoping AF doesn't come next weekend but if she does, I'm ready to try again the next cycle!!!! This WILL happen and I will stay positive.

Congrats to all the BFP and everyone who got AF, lets stick together!! It will happen for us :) XOXOX

Your amazing attitude is inspiring! I can't imagine how hard it is for you to watch your friend after your loss. You are so right. It will happen and staying positive, healthy and stress free are the most important things that we can control in this whole crazy TTC world!
I haven't been on here much lately because of school, finals, term papers, work and other things and I was getting a little TTC obsessed I think. Now I'm so preoccupied this month and stressed I think my cycle is outta wack, lol! But I am not as worried. It will happen :winkwink:
Thank you for your post! :hugs:

I second the above note! Truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing! I got my BFN today and you really helped me remember to keep my head held high! Thank you again!!

Stay strong! Your positive attitude is amazing especially with everything you have gone through this year. I will be hoping for a BFP for you this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->