***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATRINALORIEN!!!

(Sorry I am one day late!!)

Put me down for the 15th please :) Im hopin for my BFP. That'd make an excellent b-day/cmas present :)

Well i'm out! The witch got me, i am gutted.

Good luck everyone still to test xx

got a really light line this morning. Not getting my hopes high just yet. Will test again sunday.

I hope it's the beginning of a :bfp: too!

Hi there!!
I was in the list to test tomorrow but on Wed I though I was getting my AF, that night didn't bleed that much, yesterday only a bit and this morning I woke up and wasn't bleeding much which is really unusual as my AF is really heavy so I though I would test.
Used 4 pregnacy tests, just to make sure ;), and got my BFP!:baby:

However I'm a bit worried about the bleeding, is not much but because this is the third day I'm spot-bleeding I'm thinking it may be something else and not Implantation bleeding? Also having crumps in my lower tummy!

Aghhhhhh, I guess I'll go to the doctor to confirm or check !?!

Good luck everyone :)

Congratulations! :dance: Happy & Healthy 9 months to you. :baby:

Got my AF today! Congrats to all the BFPs & Warm Wishes to all the BFNs. (((HUGS)))

happy birthday shterr612!:cake:

ps - still picturing you as a kitten...

I am shaking right now! I just got my :bfp: I test early, but I just couldn't wait any longer! I'm not due for AF until Tuesday. I tested with the FRER. Oh my Goodness, and we just BD once during my fertile time on OD! I prayed and said I'm not going to worry and God will know when it's time. Please keep me in your thoughts for a healthy pregnancy. I haven't had much symtoms except for I called in work yesterday because I felt achey and my nose is stopped up on one side. I also noticed more cm than normal. Good luck to you all and I hope this is your month too!

I am shaking right now! I just got my :bfp: I test early, but I just couldn't wait any longer! I'm not due for AF until Tuesday. I tested with the FRER. Oh my Goodness, and we just BD once during my fertile time on OD! I prayed and said I'm not going to worry and God will know when it's time. Please keep me in your thoughts for a healthy pregnancy. I haven't had much symtoms except for I called in work yesterday because I felt achey and my nose is stopped up on one side. I also noticed more cm than normal. Good luck to you all and I hope this is your month too!

Congratulations!! H&H 9months:happydance:

congratulations jojo99, I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

YAY more BFP, Congratulation Girls!!

And hugs to those the witch got them. Keep your head high your BFP's will be soon.

Congrats :happydance:

Hello all! I am new to BnB, but have been poking around the message boards for a couple of days :shy:. DH and I have been married for almost a year (01/08/11) and I came off the BC,after being on it for 10 years, in late Oct. 2011. I have been tracking CM and temping. My last cycle was 30 days and I am cautiously optimistic that my cycles will be normal but I'm sure it's too soon to tell how BC has affected me. All of this is so new to me because of being on BC for so long.

Has anyone had normal cycles after coming off BC for so long?

I am going to start OPKs this cycle (on CD 10 today). If my cycle stays consistent, then I should be testing around the 30th and would love to be added to the list of Dec. testers. A :bfp: would be a great early 1 year anniversary/new years present.

Good luck to you all and I hope this is your month!

:dust:

HAPPYBIRTHDAYSHTERR!!!!

:cake: wishing you lots of love, health and happiness...and a :baby: in the 2012!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->