***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

AF has arrived for me so onto cycle 4 :(

Congatulations to all the BFPs and good luck to anyone still waiting

X

Hello all! I am new to BnB, but have been poking around the message boards for a couple of days :shy:. DH and I have been married for almost a year (01/08/11) and I came off the BC,after being on it for 10 years, in late Oct. 2011. I have been tracking CM and temping. My last cycle was 30 days and I am cautiously optimistic that my cycles will be normal but I'm sure it's too soon to tell how BC has affected me. All of this is so new to me because of being on BC for so long.

Has anyone had normal cycles after coming off BC for so long?

I am going to start OPKs this cycle (on CD 10 today). If my cycle stays consistent, then I should be testing around the 30th and would love to be added to the list of Dec. testers. A :bfp: would be a great early 1 year anniversary/new years present.

Good luck to you all and I hope this is your month!

:dust:

I was on BCP for 15 years. I got on them when I was 15 due to heavy and long periods. I started taking Lybrel around 6 years ago and didn't have a period at all. I was worried once I came off of them. I just quit taking them at the end of July. I immediatley had normal cycles. (like every 27 days) Best of luck to you and hope you get your BFP for your anniversary/New Years!

so tomorrow is the day... :wacko: I know for a fact that AF will come. I hope she stays away though.

i am shaking right now! I just got my :bfp: I test early, but i just couldn't wait any longer! I'm not due for af until tuesday. I tested with the frer. Oh my goodness, and we just bd once during my fertile time on od! I prayed and said i'm not going to worry and god will know when it's time. Please keep me in your thoughts for a healthy pregnancy. I haven't had much symtoms except for i called in work yesterday because i felt achey and my nose is stopped up on one side. I also noticed more cm than normal. Good luck to you all and i hope this is your month too!

congrats!!

Today has arrived and no sign of AF yet. But when I woke up this morning I had this bad head spinning! It only happens when I move my head to the left. Would that be a sign?

So ladies with BFP's I know all the symptom spotters out there such as myself would love to know what preggo symtoms you got?????

congrats to all!!! :happydance:

Hi there!!
Congratulations again to all those BFP and good luck to those trying next cycle.
I'm still bleeding and my test now shows a faint line, lighter than on Fri which doesn't make sense so now I am waiting for the worst.
We'll see. Fingers crossed but haven't got much hope.

X

Hi there!!
Congratulations again to all those BFP and good luck to those trying next cycle.
I'm still bleeding and my test now shows a faint line, lighter than on Fri which doesn't make sense so now I am waiting for the worst.
We'll see. Fingers crossed but haven't got much hope.

X

sorry hun :hugs: good luck xx

Thank you to my dear friends for the birthday wishes! That was such a nice suprise to see coming on today! :) You ladies are so sweet!

I am shaking right now! I just got my :bfp: I test early, but I just couldn't wait any longer! I'm not due for AF until Tuesday. I tested with the FRER. Oh my Goodness, and we just BD once during my fertile time on OD! I prayed and said I'm not going to worry and God will know when it's time. Please keep me in your thoughts for a healthy pregnancy. I haven't had much symtoms except for I called in work yesterday because I felt achey and my nose is stopped up on one side. I also noticed more cm than normal. Good luck to you all and I hope this is your month too!

SO happy for you! Congratulations on your BFP! :happydance:

Hello all! I am new to BnB, but have been poking around the message boards for a couple of days :shy:. DH and I have been married for almost a year (01/08/11) and I came off the BC,after being on it for 10 years, in late Oct. 2011. I have been tracking CM and temping. My last cycle was 30 days and I am cautiously optimistic that my cycles will be normal but I'm sure it's too soon to tell how BC has affected me. All of this is so new to me because of being on BC for so long.

Has anyone had normal cycles after coming off BC for so long?

I am going to start OPKs this cycle (on CD 10 today). If my cycle stays consistent, then I should be testing around the 30th and would love to be added to the list of Dec. testers. A :bfp: would be a great early 1 year anniversary/new years present.

Good luck to you all and I hope this is your month!

:dust:

Hi hun! Welcome to the board! I also just came of BC after 7 years on in October. My first full month off, I had a nice, regular 27 day cycle. This month, I was expecting to get AF on Fri or Sat, but I still haven't gotten it. I'm just hoping I get it soon, so I am still somewhat regular! Keep us posted on your journey! I hope it is a short one though and you get your BFP this month! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->