***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

The :witch: just got me. I'm out. On to cycle #9. Good luck to all still left to test. :)

Hello all, I'm new to baby and bump..and as I read your posts, I'm finding that all of you are more of a support system than anything else. I think that is great. I will be a December tester as well, and I'm currently in the 2WW. I don't know the exact day of ovulation, however I know the time frame. Guessing that I ovulated on the 8th...I would be 3days past ovulation. I am due for AF December 22nd.

This is our first month trying after a m/c in February (pregnancy was not originally intended, but we were very happy). My husband and I didn't know often to "try" this month, so we went with everyday - hoping it would be fool proof. Odd how we spend most of our lives using any method of protection to not get pregnant, only to find out the odds of becoming pregnant are against us...when we want a little bundle of joy.

Anyways, I wish all of the women still waiting for AF and waiting to test, BFP's for Christmas/New Years!!

Thanks shterr612 and JoJo! Congrats JoJo!!! and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Glad to hear from others that they had regular cycles after coming off BC for so long.

Shterr, hopefully AF doesn't come and you get your PFP this month!:hugs:

Hi girls,

Can you add me for testing on December 28, 2011!!! :winkwink:

congrats to all of the BFP's so far!!! :thumbup: Good luck and baby dust to all of the girls still waiting to test!!! :dust: :dust:

Hello all, I'm new to baby and bump..and as I read your posts, I'm finding that all of you are more of a support system than anything else. I think that is great. I will be a December tester as well, and I'm currently in the 2WW. I don't know the exact day of ovulation, however I know the time frame. Guessing that I ovulated on the 8th...I would be 3days past ovulation. I am due for AF December 22nd.

This is our first month trying after a m/c in February (pregnancy was not originally intended, but we were very happy). My husband and I didn't know often to "try" this month, so we went with everyday - hoping it would be fool proof. Odd how we spend most of our lives using any method of protection to not get pregnant, only to find out the odds of becoming pregnant are against us...when we want a little bundle of joy.

Anyways, I wish all of the women still waiting for AF and waiting to test, BFP's for Christmas/New Years!!

Welcome Em! Everyone is extremely supportive on this site. I hope you dont have long until you get your BFP!

Hello, hope everyone is doing well:flower: So sorry for those that AF got :hugs: AFM I am really hoping today is ov day, I got my first +opk last month cd15 and 16, so Im hoping for the same this time around. I didnt want to test this morning because I read that LH is easier to detect in the afternoon, Im so ready to be back in the TWW!

Evening Ladies,
Congratulations to those who got their BFPs this month and big hugs to everyone who has been got by the witch!!!

Well, I was due on Thurs, and held out to Saturday morning. Finally went to Tesco to get a test and lo and behold on my arrival home SHE had also arrived!!!! Boo hoo!!!!

Never mind, onto the next cycle. Hope to see some of yo in the January thread. xxxxx

It's the evening and still no sign of AF. This could be good. Shall I test tomorrow?

Welcome and good luck to you! :)

Evening Ladies,
Congratulations to those who got their BFPs this month and big hugs to everyone who has been got by the witch!!!

Well, I was due on Thurs, and held out to Saturday morning. Finally went to Tesco to get a test and lo and behold on my arrival home SHE had also arrived!!!! Boo hoo!!!!

Never mind, onto the next cycle. Hope to see some of yo in the January thread. xxxxx

I'm sorry! Hope next cycle you get your BFP!

Just wanted to say that your words are so true - so much support here, I have found it's what has been keeping me going each cycle! I'm on ttc cycle 4 now, due af on 28th Dec, hope she doesn't come!! You're so right, we all spend years trying to avoid becoming pregnant and being so careful only to find out that it's not as easy as we thought to conceive!! :rofl:

Anyway, good luck for you this month... let us know how you get on! xx

And to you, I'm sure I'll be signing on daily as to not drive myself crazy with questions. Because what I'm finding on here, is that somewhere, someone has asked the same question and got great answers! Besides... we all know that as we are TTC, it seems that we all have baby-brain!!!
Best of luck... will you be testing before AF is to arrive?

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/123Deirdre/30b89f4e.jpg

First surge I've managed to get with a test!! Wooooo! Excited!!
Hmmm now where's my husband? :p

So ladies with BFP's I know all the symptom spotters out there such as myself would love to know what preggo symtoms you got?????

congrats to all!!! :happydance:

I didn't get many symptoms, mainly sore bb's and just tiredness. Weirdly though my dog and cats kept snuggling on my stomach (v.unusual for my anti-social cats :p)

I don't even have any ms now :D Must be lucky

Goodluck everyoneee xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back