***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

And to you, I'm sure I'll be signing on daily as to not drive myself crazy with questions. Because what I'm finding on here, is that somewhere, someone has asked the same question and got great answers! Besides... we all know that as we are TTC, it seems that we all have baby-brain!!!
Best of luck... will you be testing before AF is to arrive?
I always think I'll hold off until af is due before beginning to test, but truth is I'll prob be testing every day from 10 dpo!! :rofl: The temptation is just too much lol! So, I'll prob test from around 22nd. When do you plan to test? x

And to you, I'm sure I'll be signing on daily as to not drive myself crazy with questions. Because what I'm finding on here, is that somewhere, someone has asked the same question and got great answers! Besides... we all know that as we are TTC, it seems that we all have baby-brain!!!
Best of luck... will you be testing before AF is to arrive?
I always think I'll hold off until af is due before beginning to test, but truth is I'll prob be testing every day from 10 dpo!! :rofl: The temptation is just too much lol! So, I'll prob test from around 22nd. When do you plan to test? x

Haha... every night I tell myself I'm going to wait until AF is due. But starting yesterday, I used FMU to see one line (using 10miu tests). It's way to early to test, that I do know.. but I am saving them so that I have something to compare to this month if I do start to see a line. In all actuality, I'm sure I will be uploading a photo of one if I question whether a line is there. You have no idea how nice it is not to feel like a crazy person with being a POAS addict (or maybe you do :winkwink: ). So glad I found a site that makes the worry and anxiety seem normal!

:nope: how come my bfp isn't added to the list?

I'm getting it confirmed in a week or something :thumbup:

Haha... every night I tell myself I'm going to wait until AF is due. But starting yesterday, I used FMU to see one line (using 10miu tests). It's way to early to test, that I do know.. but I am saving them so that I have something to compare to this month if I do start to see a line. In all actuality, I'm sure I will be uploading a photo of one if I question whether a line is there. You have no idea how nice it is not to feel like a crazy person with being a POAS addict (or maybe you do :winkwink: ). So glad I found a site that makes the worry and anxiety seem normal!
I'm a total poas addict!!! But yeah, at least this site makes me realise that my crazy ways are perfectly normal (at least among others in this position) lol x

WOooo HOOOOooooo.....It's time for :sex: :sex: :sex: and more :sex:....!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Check out my positive OPK!!! The test line is darker than the control!!!! It's about to be on like Donkey Kong!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC05396.jpg

Congratulations AC1987!!! :happydance::happydance: Happy and Healthy 9 months!!

Did you have any symptoms before it or did you do anything differently this month?? This is my 7th month trying so I'm always looking for something else to try!! LOL!

Sorry for those who have the witch. I think i'm going to have her too as I'm about 4dpo (I think) and no symptoms whatsoever!!! Boo. Trying not to symptom spot but its hard.

Is anyone else due just before christmas? I am due on or around the 22nd. Anyone a similar date so we can be testing buddies?

x

Sorry for those who have the witch. I think i'm going to have her too as I'm about 4dpo (I think) and no symptoms whatsoever!!! Boo. Trying not to symptom spot but its hard.

Is anyone else due just before christmas? I am due on or around the 22nd. Anyone a similar date so we can be testing buddies?

x

Hi Bobster, I am due 12/22 as well. LMP 11/24, with a 27-28day cycle. Soooo I'm pretty sure I ovulated on schedule of the 8th. I have been having minor twinges on the left side (on and off for the past day), and today I just noticed and increase in CM. I usually remain dry after ovulation until AF, so I can only hope this is a good side and not caused by stress. Will you be holding off on testing until AF?

Congrats! If everything goes well for both of us, we should be due around the same time! :) I called my Dr today and scheduled my 1st appt. They said it will be a lot of questions to answer and bloodwork. I'm still in shock and can't really believe it.

I'm sorry I missed ya AC1987! Congratulations! So happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->