Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

My test was negative. I don't understand :( how can i always have a 13 day luteal phase and now its 15 dpo and no period and not pregnant? I tho your luteal phase didnt vary. I know fot sure when i ovulated because i temp theres no other possible day.

Sorry about the negative test :hugs: perhaps implantation was a bit late and there's not quite enough hcg in your system yet? You're not out until AF shows! Hoping you get your BFP :flower:

No implanation dip but it's just been consistently high . I have no sign of AF . I usually spot all day on 13 dpo and then AF comes next day. Two days late and nothing .. it doesn't make sense

your right miss!!! it is our month!!! c mon january!!!
i cant wait until you start testing
eek

xnmd1 Sorry. That's so frustrating! Any way you could go for a blood test? Did you use and FRER with FMU?

That is frustrating! Try to get blood taken. It's the only way of knowing :flower:

xnmd1 Sorry. That's so frustrating! Any way you could go for a blood test? Did you use and FRER with FMU?

OH went out and bot the test it was a first response rapid result. I never used it before. And it was like my 4th pee of the day . I didnt think that would matter with AF being late. My period has been SO regular to the day for the last year I was sure it was going to be positive. I will have to re test if AF doesnt show up and if its still negative then ill need to go to the Dr

AF showed up today. And its been the worst period of my life :( Maybe it was a chemical thats why AF was 3 days late. Or Idk. I recently quit smoking and started eating better and taking vitamens etc and maybe that has lengthened my LP because it was quite short before?

Xndm1 so sorry for af but that's great news about your Lp getting longer wint be long till you get a bfp

sorry Xndm1 for AF turning up.... i have heard chemicals can make periods more heavy etc...
mine however this month after my chemical wasnt heavy at all .. pretty light for me...
i def think my chemical was due to my lining wasnt thick enough hence the lighter period

sorry Xndm1 for AF turning up.... i have heard chemicals can make periods more heavy etc...
mine however this month after my chemical wasnt heavy at all .. pretty light for me...
i def think my chemical was due to my lining wasnt thick enough hence the lighter period

Sorry for you too :(

I have 6 test sticks left for my cb fertility monitor... I'm using it this cycle, as well as the dual hormone cb digital sticks too. Still can't believe my massive temp spike today. I won't ovulate for at least another 2 days.

Wow it's quiet here. Everyone must be getting ready for the holidays. Lucky for me, my job is just as boring as ever lol!

Miss, another big spike today! What the heck?! Is it possible you o'd on cd12? So strange.

Haha my job is probably one of the ones that actually gets busier at Christmas and not quieter!! We have been flat out, but it's my last day today for a week :thumbup:

Wow it's quiet here. Everyone must be getting ready for the holidays. Lucky for me, my job is just as boring as ever lol!

Miss, another big spike today! What the heck?! Is it possible you o'd on cd12? So strange.

My god I know! A Massive dip this morning and FF gave me crosshairs! :shock:
Thankfully when the OPK's developed I got my peak, entered that then the crosshairs went! Had me worried for a bit too! :haha:

Typical me, ovulating on the most busiest part of the year! Won't be holding out too much hope this month as I am mega busy with the kids!

Had BD last night twice and this morning, and will BD again this evening to make sure we've hopefully got it covered. Just a shame we didn't really have BD leading up to todays ovulation!

On the January thread I've updated with the OPK's I did this morning (and my blog)... very interesting results to say the least.... :haha:

Merry Christmas everyone, Hope you all have a great time! :D

I am thankful my Fiancé broke up yesterday and doesn't go back now until 5th January :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->