Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

If it helps I got BFNs for days before my BFP at 11dpo, and AF was still 3 days away! Not many symptoms either except some moodiness which isn't different from AF, and then thirst.

Sensing wishes of BFPs to all of you!

9 dpo and bfn this am. No symtoms either except cramping which I'm learning is normal for me. Boooo. Congrats Bebe on the bfp!!

9 dpo and bfn this am. No symtoms either except cramping which I'm learning is normal for me. Boooo. Congrats Bebe on the bfp!!

A lot of women don't get BFP until closer to 11/12DPO so don't count yourself out yet!! fxed for you!

I posted a photo of my Squinter in the pregnancy test gallery.

Congrats bebe!!! :happydance:

I'm pretty sure I'm out... I stopped temping because it was making me obsess and stress out.

My only symptom right now is being super bloated. SUPER BLOATED. I could pass as 14 weeks pregnant right now. :blush:

I'm so excited for all the BFPs and can't wait to see more!

A lot of women don't get BFP until closer to 11/12DPO so don't count yourself out yet!! fxed for you!

Thanks for keeping me positive! My temps have been higher the last few days but I've been sleeping like crap so maybe they're not accurate...

Thanks for keeping me positive! My temps have been higher the last few days but I've been sleeping like crap so maybe they're not accurate...

I got a BFN on my 11/12DPO with FMU using Wondfo's and FRER's but I have longer cycles and I'm still 4-6 days away from expecting AF so I'm hoping I'm just testing to early! But my mother never got a positive pee stick with my or my two sisters and she had to have a blood test done at the Dr's so maybe it runs in the family?!? Thought she got positive tests for both my brothers and I had a positive by around 9/10DPO with my son lol

Congratulations bebe, wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Buffy and still hopping - I thought I was the only one on here without a BFP too! Buffy, did you say you had a squinter?? Update please!

I couldn't bring myself to test this morning when I saw my temp drop again. :cry: First appt with the doctor today to see what our options are.

Wishing for BFPs for each of you!! :dust:

Bebe that's defo bfp!

Emma and buffy still hoping still early fx for you :hugs:

Still hoping so sorry! Hope this cycle is the one for you xxx

Congratulations bebe, wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Buffy and still hopping - I thought I was the only one on here without a BFP too! Buffy, did you say you had a squinter?? Update please!

I couldn't bring myself to test this morning when I saw my temp drop again. :cry: First appt with the doctor today to see what our options are.

Wishing for BFPs for each of you!! :dust:

Sorry for your temp drop - hopefully doctor cam give you some answers xx

My bfp 11 dpo was really faint. Your still early x

Well I POAS after holding for 3 hours and I don't see anything really on the test :shrug: Probably evap or line eye hehe

I think I'm out of the running this month for sure. I broke down and bought some CB Digi's and I got a Not Pregnant so I might just chalk this month down as :bfn: month and start again in Jan :sad1:

I got a "not pregnant" on a digital at 13 DPO, even though I had a faint bfp on an IC and a FRER.

I am cd30 today, still no period or bfp. I normally have 28 day cycles but since my ectopic at the start of September they have been a bit longer. I had cramping long after when I should have ovulated, so I wonder if that could have been ovulation instead?

My bfp 11 dpo was really faint. Your still early x

thanks bundle! so sorry for your loss and so happy to see you get a bfp! I had a D&C in august at 11.5 weeks and am so impatient!

Thank you, so sorry for your loss to my due date was nearly here and it was getting harder every day.
Fx for your bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->