Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Congrats Bebe!! I'm so excited by the BFPs on this thread. Amazing! I agree with some of the previous posters. If it's only 9, 10, or 11dpo don't be disappointed by a BFN. Lots of ladies don't get their BFP until after AF is due. Hoping O is right around the corner for me! Is anyone else still waiting to O, or just me?

Congrats bebe!

Sorry to those with BFNs.

Afm, CD10, took clomid days 3-7. Opk today was approaching positive, but who knows how it will go. My last cycle was 61 days with failed clomid and the one before that was 74 days natural. I've also had spotting randomly up until ovulation since my miscarriage in june, but haven't had any yet this cycle.

hey everyone!! hope everyone is ok??

home from work.. tired.. boobs still hurting and belly super bloated and killing- think AF is on her way as was very emotional at work :(( and Moody!!!

even OH is getting annoyed waiting for AF now he just wants to move onto the next cycle...

anyone have a clearblue monitor?? i cant seem to figure to work it?

Hey Emma, sorry you feel so rubbish :hugs:

7dpo & my boobs are killing, having cramps too, still have the heavy feeling in my pelvis.

Hey Emma, sorry you feel so rubbish :hugs:

7dpo & my boobs are killing, having cramps too, still have the heavy feeling in my pelvis.

Thanks coral...
when are testing???
your symptoms sound good but i have felt the same for days and BFN but hope you get your BFP :hugs:

Oh I've been testing since 5dpo, I'm crazy! :haha: I get crazier as the cycles go on :haha: BFN of course...

Oh I've been testing since 5dpo, I'm crazy! :haha: I get crazier as the cycles go on :haha: BFN of course...

ooo yeah i remember lol!!!
ahh me too i started 5DPO too!!
hehe
im doing ovulation only now until AF comes..

I did an OPK today too hehe, it was so pale, is that a good or bad sign?

I did an OPK today too hehe, it was so pale, is that a good or bad sign?

your still so early but some say they get stronger towards BFP...but you also get a surge before AF...mine was really strong yest almost postive...
and after BFN this morning im thinking AF is coming soon...

Crampy and sore huge boobies here too girls so it's a good sign for you

lol bundle and Caribbean baby..

mine feel weird.. like tingly ...and heavy when no bra on but cant remember what they feel like before AF.. as havent had a period since August...!!!

I've been cramping for days now, but I cramped through the entire 2ww last cycle & wasn't pregnant.

I've had random tingly and itchy boobs over the past couple of days. But maybe that always happens and I only noticed it because I'm paying attention.

I had sensitive nipples at 4 and 5dpo but they're gone - so I guess that was just a sign of ovulation.

thats the problem buffy isnt it... when were paying attention we notice everything!!!!
iv been cramping for a week now but the cramps are getting stronger...
starting to think def AF is coming .
be glad in a way though so can start cycle too with my new clearblue monitor!!
once i know what im doign with it lol

Yeah actually, my cramps are getting worse but I'm still not due for 6 days or so.

Also I just remembered that the cycle I got my BFP, I didn't even get a positive blood test at 11dpo. It wasn't until a couple of days later.

Yeah actually, my cramps are getting worse but I'm still not due for 6 days or so.

Also I just remembered that the cycle I got my BFP, I didn't even get a positive blood test at 11dpo. It wasn't until a couple of days later.

OOO thats interesting ....these cramps feel very much AF Fore me though...very low down right across. very uncomfortable!!!

OPKS still strong too...
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141205_203836_zpsmxfhrc2a.jpg

U got a squinter there emma or is it due run off opk

ooo im not sure i took them one after the other... put them both on the side on top of each seperate packet!!
took with 2 hour hold.. maybe ill still in!! still using them damn sticks cnt help it when there in a big bag in my bathroom!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->