DH works away? Not around for fertile time? ^Team Immaculate Conception^

Ugh I feel like poo today. Waves of nausea, hot flashes, and I kinda feel a cold coming on. :sad1:

Hubby got home from his two weeks away from work yesterday. We :sex: last night and I bled a little afterwards. :shrug: It stopped immediately but I had some VERY faint cramps later on. I think my cervix may have been kinda low or something. I would be excited over it if pregnancy was a possibility, but we hadn't had sex since Feb 24-25th. I remember because my birthday was the 26th and I got AF while we were out for my birthday that night. Lame. :dohh:

Hope everyone has a nice holiday.

Thanks! I think weve decided hubs is going to leave me some baby batter when he leaves and im going to turkey baste (or needleless syringe ;)) it up there followed by a softcup. If it doesnt take (odds are against me) well do the shipping method next month.

Ugh it still stinks so bad! Knowing i could get pregnant.. which we want so badly, its just a matter or crappy timing.

how are you going to store it?? are you going through a sperm bank?

how are you going to store it?? are you going through a sperm bank?

It'll just be in a specimen cup, for about an hour. Until it liquifies I guess. :shrug:

I'm not very optimistic about it since I'll be on my period, but I'm going to wait as long as I can before doing it and then use a Softcup as well. But it's worth a shot and won't hurt to try- especially since hubs refuses period sex. :blush::haha:

oh oh okay i got it...for some reason when i read that i was thinking..okay this woman is going to literally freeze sperm and try to insiminate herself while her husband is gone with stocked stores! :dohh: :rofl: hahaha im lame! good luck then!

oh oh okay i got it...for some reason when i read that i was thinking..okay this woman is going to literally freeze sperm and try to insiminate herself while her husband is gone with stocked stores! :dohh: :rofl: hahaha im lame! good luck then!

lol :haha: If it were that easy I'd be all over it!! :tease:

oh okay makes sense. you could also try angus castus. worked for me to bring my periods back and get them regular :flower:

I'm taking it now but will I always need to take it to keep my periods regular?

If I wasn't 110% sure it's impossible for me to be pregnant, I would really think I am right now- with all of the odd symptoms I've been having lately. Pains in my legs, headaches, my boobs hurt more than usual, right now it feels like I have a kidney infection, my back hurts... I could go on and on. :(

And to top it all off I'm super sunburnt!

My back has been killing me for days.. I thought it was from working out, but I haven't worked out since Wednesday. Maybe I'm getting back cramps and :witch: is on her way... ugh.

How's the rest of the team? Any good news about hubbies coming home?

My back has been killing me for days.. I thought it was from working out, but I haven't worked out since Wednesday. Maybe I'm getting back cramps and :witch: is on her way... ugh.

How's the rest of the team? Any good news about hubbies coming home?

Ive had a whole list of early symptoms the past few days! Last night i definitely experienced some twinges as i was trying to sleep on my stomach. Weve done the deed twice sincr he got home on wednesday but being a week after ovulation i dont expect it to be a bfp month. :( Af should arrive on saturday.

I went to a psychic yesterday and although she said AMAZING things and she knew everything... it was scary how much she knew. She said I dont see kids.. the kids at your barn and your horses will be your kids. I know take it with a grain of salt but for her to hit everything right on , its hard to not believe what she says :(

I went to a psychic yesterday and although she said AMAZING things and she knew everything... it was scary how much she knew. She said I dont see kids.. the kids at your barn and your horses will be your kids. I know take it with a grain of salt but for her to hit everything right on , its hard to not believe what she says :(

That just sucks. I'm into the psychic stuff.. I hope she is wrong!

I REALLY hope she is wrong, I am going to make a doctors appointment this week to get EVERYTHING checked. I was worried I wouldn't be able to have kids and now her saying that has me SO scared.

Well, I hope everything turns out good for you.

On a side note... I got my :bfp: this morning! I can't believe it.. 11 months we've been trying!

Hello ladies how are you all? I feel awful :( im getting the cold! :( DH is offshore and today or tomorrow im due to ovulate!!!! booo its weird i feel pregnant but know i cant be if im due to ovulate now lol my boobs are never sore at ovulation and theyre so sore just now! dizzy, nausea, loss of appetite? very odd!
Hope youre all well!xxx

On a side note... I got my :bfp: this morning! I can't believe it.. 11 months we've been trying!

Congratulations thats wonderful!!! What was different this month? im guessing he was around for ov! :happydance: xxx

Congratulations thats wonderful!!! What was different this month? im guessing he was around for ov! :happydance: xxx

This was the first month we used CBFM. He was home for O day and left the next day at noon. Sooo, just timed it perfectly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->