DH works away? Not around for fertile time? ^Team Immaculate Conception^

My back has been killing me for days.. I thought it was from working out, but I haven't worked out since Wednesday. Maybe I'm getting back cramps and :witch: is on her way... ugh.

How's the rest of the team? Any good news about hubbies coming home?

Just got my :bfp: this afternoon. :) DH and I figure I ovulated on March 10th which is the day he got out of camp!! For once his shifts cooperated with ovulation!

My back has been killing me for days.. I thought it was from working out, but I haven't worked out since Wednesday. Maybe I'm getting back cramps and :witch: is on her way... ugh.

How's the rest of the team? Any good news about hubbies coming home?

Just got my :bfp: this afternoon. :) DH and I figure I ovulated on March 10th which is the day he got out of camp!! For once his shifts cooperated with ovulation!

Congrats! Must have been a lucky day as I got mine the same time! :rofl:

wow congrats guys !! So happy for you .
I'm starting to think maybe I'm not meant to be a mom .

wow congrats guys !! So happy for you .
I'm starting to think maybe I'm not meant to be a mom .

Keep your chin up... PMA girly! It may just not be meant to be right at this moment.. you never know!

Thank you but I just can't emotionally do this anymore. I'm leaving the site and doing nothing to TTC anymore. Good luck with everything !

Thank you but I just can't emotionally do this anymore. I'm leaving the site and doing nothing to TTC anymore. Good luck with everything !

I'm so sorry it is so bad for you. :hugs: GL in the future, wish you the best!

CONGRATS on your :bfp: ladies!! :happydance: I've been testing every morning as I have more symptoms now than I did during the TWW with my son. But I keep getting BFN. :nope: I'm trying not to stress over it because with my son I got a BFN until the day of my missed period.

Aww I'm sorry. :hugs: I know you've probably heard it a million times before, but for some people they have the best luck when they stop "trying." Good luck, the board will be here when you're ready to return. :winkwink:

Pretty sure I'm out this cycle. Woke up and went potty to find a little blood when I wiped. No cramping or anything, which I ALWAYS have on cd1. This would mean AF is 4 days early which will leave me on my period the remainder of hubby's time home, day 7 the day he leaves again. :(

i was considering taking the BCP for a week or so to change my ovulation etc. Anyone think this would work? xx

Pretty sure I'm out this cycle. Woke up and went potty to find a little blood when I wiped. No cramping or anything, which I ALWAYS have on cd1. This would mean AF is 4 days early which will leave me on my period the remainder of hubby's time home, day 7 the day he leaves again. :(

I had implantation bleeding on 12 DPO, so keep up hope until :witch: arrives in full force!

i was considering taking the BCP for a week or so to change my ovulation etc. Anyone think this would work? xx

I think that BC takes a few weeks to really establish but you could try.

:witch: has officially graced me with her presence. :(

On one hand I'm bummed, this means my cycle was 25 days long! On the other hand, maybe we have a shot this cycle if we do the deed before hubby leaves for his two weeks of work on cd7 (the 29th), assuming my ovulation comes as quickly as it did last cycle. We'll see I suppose.

I guess I'll start taking the evening primrose oil and folic acid I bought. :shrug:

:dust: to you! I don't know much about primrose other any other fertility thing. We just used the CBFM.

Ahh... good read! Wish I would have known before... :rofl:

well doc prescribed me the pill again so i'll take it for 3 weeks and that should mix up my cycle xx

Thanks hun knowing my luck it will mess up my cycle but the wrong way so we still miss ovulation lol! xx

So hubs doesn't have to leave until EARLY Wednesday morning which is CD8. :happydance: We're gonna do the deed and try softcups. :) Hoping ovulation comes a few days earlier than last month. :headspin::headspin:

Thanks hun knowing my luck it will mess up my cycle but the wrong way so we still miss ovulation lol! xx

That would be my luck. LOL :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"