DH works away? Not around for fertile time? ^Team Immaculate Conception^

Ooo.. good luck! I hope this month works for you!

So hubs doesn't have to leave until EARLY Wednesday morning which is CD8. :happydance: We're gonna do the deed and try softcups. :) Hoping ovulation comes a few days earlier than last month. :headspin::headspin:

Thanks hun knowing my luck it will mess up my cycle but the wrong way so we still miss ovulation lol! xx

That would be my luck. LOL :dohh:

Oh good luck!! Got my fingers and toes crossed for you! what day do you normally O? xx

Its odd taking the pill now hubbys home its feels daft but hey ho meathod to my madness! xx

Oh good luck!! Got my fingers and toes crossed for you! what day do you normally O? xx

Its odd taking the pill now hubbys home its feels daft but hey ho meathod to my madness! xx

Last cycle it was day 12 or 13 (+ opk on CD12), but my cycles have been 28 days for about 3 months. Until this past cycle, which only lasted 25. :shrug: So I'm hoping O is a few days earlier. I've been taking prenatals, evening primrose oil and drinking red raspberry leaf tea- so we'll see if they help at all. :winkwink:

Oh, and my periods are usually ALWAYS 7 days minimum but it seems like this time today (CD6) was my last day.

Well he's gone for two weeks. We did get to :sex: before he left and I put in a softcup for a couple hours. I'm feeling pretty pessimistic about this whole thing. Who knows when I'll ovulate this cycle (started OPK today) and the chances of me getting pregnant from :sex: so soon BEFORE ovulation are slim. :cry: :cry:

You never know.. and if not this cycle, hopefully soon!

How is everyone doing? The week is coming to an end. :) Hubs has only been gone from Tuesday, i hope time flies by!

I'm doing well! Hubby just came home last night. Definitely needed him back as I am just exhausted by the end of the day!

I've been feeling weird lately. Heartburn, vivid dreams, peeing constantly, headaches and occasional nosebleeds. But I'm not getting my hopes up. I haven't even ovulated yet this cycle.

I'm doing well! Hubby just came home last night. Definitely needed him back as I am just exhausted by the end of the day!

Aw I bet! Lots of stuff going on in there! :hugs:

I've been feeling weird lately. Heartburn, vivid dreams, peeing constantly, headaches and occasional nosebleeds. But I'm not getting my hopes up. I haven't even ovulated yet this cycle.

Aw I bet! Lots of stuff going on in there! :hugs:

Thanks, girl! Yea, Baby Meaux is hard at work growing and leaving me totally out of it, :thumbup:

Aww, I feel your pain with fake symptoms. My SIL swore she was preggo for the last two weeks. I tried to explain to her that 5 dpo was a little early for symptoms and that I had manny cycles with stupid fake symptoms. I hope you get your :bfp: soon! :friends:

Thanks, girl! Yea, Baby Meaux is hard at work growing and leaving me totally out of it, :thumbup:

Aww, I feel your pain with fake symptoms. My SIL swore she was preggo for the last two weeks. I tried to explain to her that 5 dpo was a little early for symptoms and that I had manny cycles with stupid fake symptoms. I hope you get your :bfp: soon! :friends:

Thanks. :winkwink: It's so weird, because with my son I KNEW I was pregnant well before I got my BFP. I got BFN everyday until the day before my missed period. It's all driving me nuts. :dohh:

Yea, waiting sucks.. but as you know after you get the :bfp:.. things don't get much better as then you just worry about everything else.. like someone else posted..

Got your :bfp:? Fantastic. Now let's worry about having a chemical pregnancy.

Chemical passed? Great! Now you will worry about there being a heartbeat.

Find the heartbeat? Awesome. Now you will worry about a missed miscarriage.

No missed miscarriage. Yahoo. Now you will worry about the big scan and whether your baby is healthy!.

Baby is healthy! BEAUTIFUL! Now you will worry about a still birth.

Baby was born nice and healthy. Now you will worry about SIDS.

Your child is a year old. Now you will worry about the baby falling, and crying, and being healthy, and the list goes ON AND ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

:rofl: This is sooo true!

Yea, waiting sucks.. but as you know after you get the :bfp:.. things don't get much better as then you just worry about everything else.. like someone else posted..

Got your :bfp:? Fantastic. Now let's worry about having a chemical pregnancy.

Chemical passed? Great! Now you will worry about there being a heartbeat.

Find the heartbeat? Awesome. Now you will worry about a missed miscarriage.

No missed miscarriage. Yahoo. Now you will worry about the big scan and whether your baby is healthy!.

Baby is healthy! BEAUTIFUL! Now you will worry about a still birth.

Baby was born nice and healthy. Now you will worry about SIDS.

Your child is a year old. Now you will worry about the baby falling, and crying, and being healthy, and the list goes ON AND ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

:rofl: This is sooo true!

So true!! :haha:

HOLY COW. :wacko:

I was incredibly stressed yesterday, which rarely happens, but I've never had intense AF-like cramping because of it! Ouch! It felt like day 1 cramps, so intense I wanted to throw up! They died down after about an hour, but this morning they're faintly there. Not painful, but there. No bleeding thankfully, but I'm not sure why I would still be cramping. I've had a headache off and on for over a week, it's driving me insane. I don't want to keep taking medicine for it. :growlmad: I usually get a + OPK by this point too and I haven't. I find that if I was pregnant it would turn + pretty quickly and it would be obvious.

I'm almost out of both HPT and OPK and I don't think I'll replenish my stash. I feel like it's pointless with hubby's schedule. His work shift will never change, and my cycle won't change enough to change my ovulation.

Mummy moose why not try what im trying? 4 weeks of BC pill and my cycle should hopefully get mixed up to ovulate when hes home. Dont give up hope sweetie! xxx

Mummy moose why not try what im trying? 4 weeks of BC pill and my cycle should hopefully get mixed up to ovulate when hes home. Dont give up hope sweetie! xxx

I don't like BC :( it does crazy things to me, I don't like taking medication unless I absolutely have to.

There are other natural remedies to change LP and stuff so that your cycle can change just a little bit.

There are other natural remedies to change LP and stuff so that your cycle can change just a little bit.

I drank the parsley tea, red raspberry leaf tea, took prenatal vitamins, folic acid and evening primrose oil- and my period came 4 days EARLIER than it should have. LOL

I think I may have been wrong on my ovulation date last month. Stupid me didn't keep testing, so I may not have gotten the + when I thought. :shrug:

HOLY NAUSEA. :sick: I tested this morning with a bfn, but I'm not completely discouraged yet. I ordered some sensitive tests from earlypregnancytest.com so I'll test again when they get here.

I'm having to force myself to eat soup. The broth and ritz crackers are going down easier than the rest. Man I hate throwing up. But I'll deal with it for good reason. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->