DH works away? Not around for fertile time? ^Team Immaculate Conception^

What DPO do you think you are?

I don't know. I didn't think I had even ovulated yet, but I obviously can't read the test strips- so who knows. I'm going to test when my tests come in the mail.

So if I were pregnant, is it possible to get a positive opk but still a negative hpt? I'm not 100% if my opk is positive, but I think so.

So if I were pregnant, is it possible to get a positive opk but still a negative hpt? I'm not 100% if my opk is positive, but I think so.

I don't know how accurate the whole positive OPKs are, I never tried.

So I had Ritz crackers and sliced pickles for dinner. If I'm not pregnant, there is something wrong with me!

Hmmm, that is pretty strange. Wonder what's going on?

Not sure. All of my pregnancy symptoms come and go, except for my really weird dreams every time I sleep. I've been having killer heartburn/indigestion all day today which is strange for me. I'm gonna test Monday, but not holding my breath.

Hi can I join you lovely ladies? DH works for an offshore oil drilling company so is away a lot and with my long cycles Im starting to think we will never conceive!

Have you got any tips or suggestions? Ive decided not to do any OPKs while DH is away so I cant get upset if its positive and hes not around! xx

hey Sparkle!! My DH works on the rigs too! where is your DH based?

Well Ive just finished my 4 weeks of BCP to put ov right in the middle of DH's leave.. hopefully i will Ov when im supposed to but who knows!? i'll keep yous posted!

how are you all? xxx

Hes supposed to be in the North Sea but his rig is in the dry docks in Dundee. Wheres abouts is your hubby stationed?

Hes just left today so Im miserable :( x

aw hun :( DH is the north sea too, he was 2/3 but recently changed to 2/2 which sucks!!!
I know how youre feeling hun hope the time flys by!! xxxx

My DH is 3/3 :( rubbish! They should be allowed extra time off when TTC!! Lol! xx

Ughhhhhhhh I'm so impatient. Hubs leaves for his 2 weeks on Tuesday (CD9) and I should ovulate around Friday/Saturday. Come onnnnnnnnnnnn eggy. :)

Hows everyone today? DH is coming home a day early from this trip :) wooo! Just another 17 days to go!! Dont think we will catch OV but we might catch it before he leaves again!! xx

My DH leaves for his two weeks tomorrow at lunch. :( I should O on Friday or Saturday, so hopefully with some preseed and a softcup we'll get 'lucky'.

Yey!! We use conceive plus ( same as preseed) it makes me feel loads better when we use it just before DH goes away as I feel like I get more time out of his little swimmers, lol!!!

xxxx Baby dust mommy xxxxx

Yey!! We use conceive plus ( same as preseed) it makes me feel loads better when we use it just before DH goes away as I feel like I get more time out of his little swimmers, lol!!!

xxxx Baby dust mommy xxxxx

LOL :) I've got this feeling that unless I get a positive OPK in the next day or so then we're out. :shrug: Hubs says I'm too pessimistic, but I just think I'm being realistic. :cry:

Im the same too! But they do say its better to have the sperm there to meet the egg and if your using preseed it will survive for longer as well. If your tickers right then it will be perfect timing to catch that egg! I would be BDing twice a day if I was you :)

Hope u get your +ve OPK soon xx

Im the same too! But they do say its better to have the sperm there to meet the egg and if your using preseed it will survive for longer as well. If your tickers right then it will be perfect timing to catch that egg! I would be BDing twice a day if I was you :)

Hope u get your +ve OPK soon xx

That's the problem he's already at work, left yesterday. We did :sex: before he left around 9am. We used preseed and I used a softcup until 8-ish PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->