• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EARLY August Testers!!

Yes please do start another thread for September :thumbup:

This really does help a lot of us keep sane in the tww! I actually find I don't really get upset anymore after trying for so long esp when there are lovely ladies such as yourselves out there in the same position but still kind enough to offer support and kind words. Sometimes it's all we need really! Makes the process much easier I'm sure you all will agree.

So thank u!!

I second this napping idea lol. The twins bout to go down for their nap and I might too lol. Ooh trying so sorry bout the temp maybe it'll go up again.

I caved. Got cheapies lol. tested last night with not even 2 hr hold and AM too but had a huge huge soda last night so even AM wasn't concentrated. Both bfn and now evapped. I'm 12dpo today just know I won't be so lucky to get Bfp first time around this time. HMMPPPFF lol

Yes please do start another thread for September :thumbup:

This really does help a lot of us keep sane in the tww! I actually find I don't really get upset anymore after trying for so long esp when there are lovely ladies such as yourselves out there in the same position but still kind enough to offer support and kind words. Sometimes it's all we need really! Makes the process much easier I'm sure you all will agree.

So thank u!!

Thank you Tesh for your kind words! 😊
I agree with everything you say. All of the ladies on here are so amazing and supportive. We all understand what we are going through which really helps.
I think once you have been ttc for a while you do learn to accept what will be will be. It's totally out of our control so we may as well try our best to stay sane (as much as we can :haha:)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2330163-early-september-testers.html#post35917455

Here is the link for the new thread. You will see it in this section.

:dust:

8 DPO today, 6 more days until expected AF. I just kinda feel run down today. I don't feel like doing ANYTHING and it's making for a rough day at work. Stomach muscles are still sore for no reason and boobs are slightly tender.

I'm kinda in the mood to test this cycle. I might stop by the dollar store and buy some cheapies and test tomorrow even if it will most likely show a BFN....

Hi takesthecake!
Thank you!
It is hard to tell with your first month temping as you dont know what is normal for you yet. My temp seems to start going down 11-12dpo then plummets just before AF arrives. Some peoples goes down gradually while others just drops.

I am officially out now. My temp plummeted way below the cover line today so AF will be here in the next 48 hours or so! I actually feel ok about it. I used to get so upset but now I just think actually I may not get a BFP now, it could only be 4 weeks away which isn't long at all 😊
Wishing you ladies the best of luck! Hope we get some BFPs on this thread! I will set up an early September testers thread for those of you who end up getting a visit from the :witch: too.
I will carry on stalking this thread as have loved this little group! Definitely better to have a smaller group rather than one for the entire month!
:dust:

Sorry to hear about your temp drop! But I love your outlook - 4 weeks really isn't long at all :) I'm wishing you the best for September! Will keep you posted on how things go next week...

Did anyone test yet! :D I tested yesterday at 8 DPO. :haha: Couldn't resist. It was a faint positive. :happydance: Though I am not very high on symptoms, but I do get dizzy and there is dull cramp on my lower abdomen. Just hoping I get lucky this cycle. Will wait till 6th of Aug for AF before testing now. Scared to see a BFN. :S
baby dust to all of you. :hugs::hugs:

Did anyone test yet! :D I tested yesterday at 8 DPO. :haha: Couldn't resist. It was a faint positive. :happydance: Though I am not very high on symptoms, but I do get dizzy and there is dull cramp on my lower abdomen. Just hoping I get lucky this cycle. Will wait till 6th of Aug for AF before testing now. Scared to see a BFN. :S
baby dust to all of you. :hugs::hugs:

Ohh BTW here is a pic. Please tell me if you see a line. :)
view

The pic wasn't loading. here it goes again. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20150731_185951.jpg
    IMG_20150731_185951.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 26
Well ladies. AF arrived a day early first thing this morning with no spotting to even warn me of her approach. Isn't she lovely! So a 12 day LP this cycle. Really hoping they are not creeping back to how they were prior to my D&C as I only had a 10 day LP back then :wacko:
Anyway so CD1 for me. Looking forward to putting last cycle behind me and starting again :happydance:
I am determined to see two lines on a pregnancy test again!!!!

Well ladies. AF arrived a day early first thing this morning with no spotting to even warn me of her approach. Isn't she lovely! So a 12 day LP this cycle. Really hoping they are not creeping back to how they were prior to my D&C as I only had a 10 day LP back then :wacko:
Anyway so CD1 for me. Looking forward to putting last cycle behind me and starting again :happydance:

Aww. Wish you all the best for your next cycle. :hugs: TWW is the worst time for us wannabe moms isn't it! Am glad you are on to a new cycle with new hope and no stress for the next two weeks. :)

Thanks jyot! Oh I hate the ttw with a passion! Done too many now for my liking but am getting used to them! :haha:
So so glad that I can chill out for a bit!
It is very hard to get a false positive test. You def have a little egg implanting inside you! 😊

Thanks jyot! Oh I hate the ttw with a passion! Done too many now for my liking but am getting used to them! :haha:
So so glad that I can chill out for a bit!
It is very hard to get a false positive test. You def have a little egg implanting inside you! 😊

Congrats joyt!!!!

Sorry you're out trying4first1. I'm pretty sure I'm about to join you for sept soon. No symptoms but the usual AF cramps and temp has dropped to just above cover line.

I gave in and tested, wish i didn't because i see nothing at all. :cry:

Hi Heather, I'm in the same boat - I couldn't hold out and tested this morning at 12 dpo. Of course it's negative! I wonder how much $$$ we've all spent on early pregnancy tests that were just way too early. FR's marketing is pure genius. My temps have stayed elevated and so far shown no signs of dropping yet...however it's also my first cycle temping, so who knows. It may crash through the floor in a day or two. I just want a definitive answer - whether it's a period or a BFP!

I think I'm due for AF on Monday, 8/3, but I'm thinking about holding out an extra day just in case. When are you going to test again?

Hi Trying, onwards! I hope September will be your month! :)

Ladies, I am obscenely tired today! I have no good reason to be this exhausted, but I find myself fantasizing about laying down in an empty conference room on my lunch break!!!
Maybe I'll set an alarm and take a NAP! :haha:

Hi nmv, I've been feeling tired the past 2 days, and I think we're the same dpo (now 12). I caved and took a FR HPT this morning, but it was negative :dohh:. Temps are still up, but it's my first cycle temping, so who knows?

Are you still going to test on Monday? I'm thinking about holding out an extra day until Tuesday since I had a negative this AM. How are you feeling otherwise?

Congrats Jyot! That is def a line! Sorry for all the ladies who got af early. That happened to me last month, I only had a 12 day luteal phase which is highly unusual for me (and I have temped for years as it was our contraceptive!). I was so convinced I was preggers too as I had so many symptoms. :dust: to those who are still waiting!
This cycle I have no symptoms except a few minor twinges. But two days ago (8DPO) I got quite a significant temp dip. I am hoping it was an implantation dip! I tested yesterday and got a bfn in the morning but saw the faintest of faint lines in the afternoon, but only after the time frame had passed. I collected my FMU this morning but haven't tested yet (we are at the family cottage and my tests are in my suitcase in my bedroom and I did not want to wake up OH and DD who are also sleeping in that room!). Really hoping for my sticky rainbow bean!
This is a pic of my chart with the dip. FF shows it at 9DPO but I'm pretty sure it has my ovulation date off, I'm 90% sure I ovulated on the Wednesday, not Tuesday (the Monday was just a lower than normal temp because I was up at sunrise, so I don't think it was the pre-pvulation dip like FF must think).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 9
Caved of course and tested early. Bfn at 13dpo oh well. I guess the cramping yesterday and day before is AF getting ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->