• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EARLY August Testers!!

7 DPO for me. I am so anxious this cycle. It I don't get a BPF then I have a follow up with my OB/GYN to start fertility testing.

My breasts are tender but just barely. Could be just because I am paying attention and poking them and wanting them to be. Lol

@bbaabbyy, Happy Birthday!! I don't think I'll test before the 3rd....well, I'm going to try as hard as I can not to. Ideally I should probably test on the 4th when I've been officially late for 1 day.
I feel fine, other than some mild fatigue, probably from waking up several times in the night. Absolutely no other symptoms though, how about you?

Hope you did something fun for your birthday!
Hey thanks for the happy birthday just stayed in at night after working all day Boohoo..... Feel completely out today dunno why just not even an ounce of nething to think this could b our month..... I think I'm just gonna wait it out nomore tests lol as it makes me really disheartened. How u feeling today not long till u can test :) x

you ladies ever wonder how many people from the site you've met or talked to in real life?

Like I just had to order my daughters diapers over the phone..it was a lady..and I was like hmm..I wonder if she on babyandbump..maybe we are in thread together... I might possibly know when her last period was and what her CM looks like and if her boobs are sore right now lol :haha: :rofl:

TOOO FLIPPING FUNNY!!!!

Haha this is too true! :haha:
We know more about each other than anyone else does!
Imagine us talking to random strangers in the street about our sore boobs, CM and our temps for the day! :haha:

Official symptom update for today 10-11dpo

crampy
thick ewcm
skin clear
hair oily
smelling everything
really really really want some chocolate milk
chest and cheeks and shoulders red/flushed
moody (both pissy and snappy at hubby for small things and emotional too)

@bbaabbyy, Happy Birthday!! I don't think I'll test before the 3rd....well, I'm going to try as hard as I can not to. Ideally I should probably test on the 4th when I've been officially late for 1 day.
I feel fine, other than some mild fatigue, probably from waking up several times in the night. Absolutely no other symptoms though, how about you?

Hope you did something fun for your birthday!
Hey thanks for the happy birthday just stayed in at night after working all day Boohoo..... Feel completely out today dunno why just not even an ounce of nething to think this could b our month..... I think I'm just gonna wait it out nomore tests lol as it makes me really disheartened. How u feeling today not long till u can test :) x

11 dpo today, feeling pretty much the same, maybe minimally bloated. My temp is still up, but it's also my first time charting, so who knows if it will stay up over the next couple of days. Only time will tell.

How are you holding up?

Hey there! Had nothing out of the ordinary. Been cramping since 8dpo and the normal sore breasts but luckily not as sore this cycle. Feel just like AF is on the way so I'm def out this cycle. So annoying as FF rated out chances as high again. We have perfect timing but my silly egg doesn't seem to want to be caught!
How many dpo are you today. I am 10dpo today
Hi Trying4First1, I'm 9dpo. Keeping up temping is starting to drive me crazy. I swear I haven't had more than 2 nights of 6+ hours of continuous sleep since I supposedly ovulated. It's been a long time coming for me, since I had very irregular cycles coming off the pill (after having been on for 10 years). I was either not ovulating or ovulating very infrequently for the past 6 months (so I can definitely relate to the silly egg not wanting to be caught!). I was excited to temp for the first time this month and to see a spike, but who knows if it's really that accurate since my sleep has been off?
This tww is so long. Anyhow, there's a good chance you're still in the running...it seems that a lot of women have sworn that AF was coming, only to get a BFP!

Crossing my fingers for us, don't give up!

Hey!
Oh yes the temping and lack of sleep! In wondering does the temping cause anxiety therefore causing the lack of sleep? In deciding on whether to give it up next cycle and use OPKs on their own. I got pregnant twice before just using them. But it is nice to confirm ovulation too.
Bad sleep patterns can cause erratic temperatures so they not be as reliable. But I had found that it's normally easy enough to see the temp spike 😊 it doesn't have to rise dramatically high as long as you have 3 high temps to confirm as you prob know.

I have heard of women having normal PMS then BFP but I'm not feeling it this month. Still cramps and now the dreaded lower back ache is kicking in

I can definitely see why you would want to just stick to opks instead of temping, especially if they've worked for you before...it's probably much easier if they've been effective for you in the past! I wish I could rely solely on opks, but it seems my body needs to wind-up with a few LH surges before anything happens....so I definitely need the temping for confirmation of ovulation.

I'm sure you're right - that I probably have some anxiety about temping and maybe it's causing me to wake up a few times during the night. I have seen a consistent and sustained shift since the July 20th, whether I've slept well (happened on a few nights) or not....so that seems to argue in favor of the temp spike being real. The erratic sleep is mostly due to waking up a few times at night...I usually get at least 3 hours between wake ups, so sometimes I temp in the middle of the night too. I generally don't have a problem falling back sleep after I wake up in the middle of the night. I'm thinking about taking a break from temping for a day or two, now that I know what my higher post-O temp is. This is getting exhausting.

Regardless, only a few more days until we test.... hold on...I'm crossing my fingers that AF doesn't come for you!

Hey. It is definatley possible. I swear it's why I havnt been sleeping. I think it's the worry about waking up and wondering what the thermometer will say. I am giving it up for next cycle. Have decided that I'm not going to conceive again all the time I'm run down from lack of sleep. It's just not worth it. I know some women find it empowering, I just find it stressful. Maybe a couple of days break be good for you, then you can see if it's the temping that's disturbing your sleep.
My temp dropped to near the cover line this morning at 11dpo which is a sure sign for me that AF is on the way. Such a shame as our timing was so perfect yet again. But I am not giving up. Me and DH will have a take home baby one day. He/she will be worth the heartache and all our efforts ❤️

Yes you will! It's just a matter of time.
I'm still waiting to see what happens as I am 11 dpo today. It's my first time temping, so I don't know if/when my temp would plummet if AF is coming. I guess only time will tell.

Hello. AF is due for me on August 9!
really hoping our rainbow baby is growing.

hello! AF is due August 9. really hoping our rainbow baby is in there!:)

hello! AF is due August 9. really hoping our rainbow baby is in there!:)

Oh I am due for :witch: on the 8th!

Are you having any symptoms? I've been having twingy like pains low on my left side since yesterday.. A few stabbing pains in my boobs which is unusual because I've had a boob job and normally feel nothing!

jlynnx33 & RayinNY...Welcome!! :flower:

Hi takesthecake!
Thank you!
It is hard to tell with your first month temping as you dont know what is normal for you yet. My temp seems to start going down 11-12dpo then plummets just before AF arrives. Some peoples goes down gradually while others just drops.

I am officially out now. My temp plummeted way below the cover line today so AF will be here in the next 48 hours or so! I actually feel ok about it. I used to get so upset but now I just think actually I may not get a BFP now, it could only be 4 weeks away which isn't long at all 😊
Wishing you ladies the best of luck! Hope we get some BFPs on this thread! I will set up an early September testers thread for those of you who end up getting a visit from the :witch: too.
I will carry on stalking this thread as have loved this little group! Definitely better to have a smaller group rather than one for the entire month!
:dust:

I gave in and tested, wish i didn't because i see nothing at all. :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_20150731_100000516_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150731_100000516_HDR.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 16
Oh that's still way early!!! I never got my last BFP until 16dpo. Most people don't get one until 14dpo+. Your def not out yet

Trying...I'm sorry this might not be your month...I hope your temp shoots back up tomorrow!
I LOVE your outlook! You probably ARE just a meager 4 weeks from a sticky rainbow bean!!!!! :hugs:

Ladies, I am obscenely tired today! I have no good reason to be this exhausted, but I find myself fantasizing about laying down in an empty conference room on my lunch break!!!
Maybe I'll set an alarm and take a NAP! :haha:

Ladies, I am obscenely tired today! I have no good reason to be this exhausted, but I find myself fantasizing about laying down in an empty conference room on my lunch break!!!

ooo me too i want to lay my head down on my desk and take a nap!!:sleep::sleep:

Trying...I'm sorry this might not be your month...I hope your temp shoots back up tomorrow!
I just love your outlook! You probably ARE just a meager 4 weeks from a sticky rainbow bean!!!!! :hugs:

Thank you so much 😊

I think it's better to have a positive outlook. Makes the process much easier.

We will all get our rainbows/ BFPs. We are just waiting, but we just don't know how long for, that's all! Wishing you the best of luck :flower:

ooo me too i want to lay my head down on my desk and take a nap!!:sleep::sleep:

Just 10 more minutes to NAP TIME!:happydance: LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back