EARLY August Testers!!

9 DPO for me. I was so tired last night I went to bed at 9:45pm and slept until 8:30 this morning. OH said I slept through fireworks! I have a massive headache today. all this would give me some hope but I got spotting today. It is the exact same spotting I get a few days before AF starts. I think I have a problem with maintaining my LP :(

Time will tell I guess. I was going to test but when I saw the spotting I didn't. I have a follow up with OB in a week and 1/2 to start lab testing for fertility.

Rq- I would say test in a cpl days because many med articles have 9dpo as the most common implant time for their studies!
FX for you!

Jyot..Congrats!!! That's an obvious line and I'm SOOO excited for you!!! :happydance:

Hi nmv, I've been feeling tired the past 2 days, and I think we're the same dpo (now 12). I caved and took a FR HPT this morning, but it was negative :dohh:. Temps are still up, but it's my first cycle temping, so who knows?

Are you still going to test on Monday? I'm thinking about holding out an extra day until Tuesday since I had a negative this AM. How are you feeling otherwise?

Its SO hard to wait, isn't it!! POAS is like an addiction! :haha:

The current plan is to test tomorrow morning (13dpo)...if its negative I'll wait for AF to show up on Tuesday...if no AF, I test Wednesday morning!!! :D

Feeling pretty optimistic! Temps are still good and high, BBs are sore and FULL...also seem darker(?)...then there's this near constant pressure in my uterus, sometimes mild "twinges"...((FX))

Congrats Jyot!!! The first bfp of the thread, am I right? Hopefully the first of many :) xxx

Jyot - Congratulations!!!! Definitely an awesome line for 8dpo!! Hope the line gets darker by the day!

Trying- look forward to seeing u in the Early September thread! September will be the start of Spring time here so hopefully it will bring along some new beginnings for everyone!

Goodluck ladies!!

8dpo today been very bloaty and blah feeling all day. A couple of nights ago I had an erm erotic dream :blush: which I NEVER get so...I think I just might be...With my DD I tested at 9dpo and got a faint positive so I'll just test tomorrow morning because I can't help myself :haha: If I get a :bfn: I'll just wait until after :witch: is due.

Well I tested again today at 10DPO and think I see a faint positive. What do you guys think? I'm a bit concerned how faint it is. Still worried from my mc in June and I don't want to get my hopes up...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 30
Laughing- I can see it, and def has color
I would expect it to be faint at 10dpo, mine always were. Give it a couple days and retest. You will feel better when it darkens. Congrats!

Laughing...OMG..Congratutations!!!!!! :happydance:

Thanks jyot! Oh I hate the ttw with a passion! Done too many now for my liking but am getting used to them! :haha:
So so glad that I can chill out for a bit!
It is very hard to get a false positive test. You def have a little egg implanting inside you! 😊

Good luck for the next cycle.:hugs: I hope the bean sticks. husband feels I am getting my hopes high too soon. :huh:

Jyot..Congrats!!! That's an obvious line and I'm SOOO excited for you!!! :happydance:

Hi nmv, I've been feeling tired the past 2 days, and I think we're the same dpo (now 12). I caved and took a FR HPT this morning, but it was negative :dohh:. Temps are still up, but it's my first cycle temping, so who knows?

Are you still going to test on Monday? I'm thinking about holding out an extra day until Tuesday since I had a negative this AM. How are you feeling otherwise?

Its SO hard to wait, isn't it!! POAS is like an addiction! :haha:

The current plan is to test tomorrow morning (13dpo)...if its negative I'll wait for AF to show up on Tuesday...if no AF, I test Wednesday morning!!! :D

Feeling pretty optimistic! Temps are still good and high, BBs are sore and FULL...also seem darker(?)...then there's this near constant pressure in my uterus, sometimes mild "twinges"...((FX))

Thank you so much nmv. :hugs: I hope you get your BFP soon!. :) I am waiting for 6th Aug (a day after missed AF) to test again cause my husband won't let me test! ](*,)

Thanks jyot! Oh I hate the ttw with a passion! Done too many now for my liking but am getting used to them! :haha:
So so glad that I can chill out for a bit!
It is very hard to get a false positive test. You def have a little egg implanting inside you! 😊

Congrats joyt!!!!

Sorry you're out trying4first1. I'm pretty sure I'm about to join you for sept soon. No symptoms but the usual AF cramps and temp has dropped to just above cover line.

Thank you Hungry:flower:

Congrats Jyot! That is def a line! Sorry for all the ladies who got af early. That happened to me last month, I only had a 12 day luteal phase which is highly unusual for me (and I have temped for years as it was our contraceptive!). I was so convinced I was preggers too as I had so many symptoms. :dust: to those who are still waiting!
This cycle I have no symptoms except a few minor twinges. But two days ago (8DPO) I got quite a significant temp dip. I am hoping it was an implantation dip! I tested yesterday and got a bfn in the morning but saw the faintest of faint lines in the afternoon, but only after the time frame had passed. I collected my FMU this morning but haven't tested yet (we are at the family cottage and my tests are in my suitcase in my bedroom and I did not want to wake up OH and DD who are also sleeping in that room!). Really hoping for my sticky rainbow bean!
This is a pic of my chart with the dip. FF shows it at 9DPO but I'm pretty sure it has my ovulation date off, I'm 90% sure I ovulated on the Wednesday, not Tuesday (the Monday was just a lower than normal temp because I was up at sunrise, so I don't think it was the pre-pvulation dip like FF must think).

Thank you laughingduck. And congratulations. I can definitely see a faint line there. :happydance:

9 DPO for me. I was so tired last night I went to bed at 9:45pm and slept until 8:30 this morning. OH said I slept through fireworks! I have a massive headache today. all this would give me some hope but I got spotting today. It is the exact same spotting I get a few days before AF starts. I think I have a problem with maintaining my LP :(

Time will tell I guess. I was going to test but when I saw the spotting I didn't. I have a follow up with OB in a week and 1/2 to start lab testing for fertility.

hang in there Rq. It could be implantation bleeding. Hope its the month for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->